- In a November 20, 2002 letter from the Office of the
Secretary of the United States Department of Health and Human Services,
AIDS ORIGIN researcher, Boyd E. Graves, J.D. has been given sixty days
to file suit in the U.S. federal court of his choosing.
- "The people have forced the right to sue the United
States over their "creation", "production" and "proliferation"
of HIV/AIDS through the secret, federal virus development program, the
U.S. Special (AIDS) Virus program (1948 - 1978)." said Graves.
- "The yearly progress reports of the secret program
provide the irrefutable narrative proof of the linkage of experiment to
the flowchart, "research logic" of the African Holocaust. This
best explains how Black people account for 13% of the population and 50%
of all new AIDS cases."
- Graves, a civil rights lawyer and decorated US Navy veteran
filed a similar complaint with Ohio's federal courts in 1998. After his
33 month legal battle and appeal to the US Supreme Court in 2001, Graves'
lawsuit prompted Congress to request an investigation into the missing
appropriations of the secret federal virus development program Special
Virus through the US General Accounting Office.
- The US government's official report was made public following
the terrorist attacks of September 11th and was highly criticized as a
'total white-wash' by many independent investigators, including Professor
Robert Lee and Harvard's Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz.
- Graves and his supporters say they are confident he evidence
of the laboratory birth of AIDS is irrefutable.
- "We can show through the progress reports of the
secret program, that the original name of HIV was ESP-1 virus, developed
in accordance with the phases of the flowchart." Graves said. "The
United States purposefully and intentionally, complemented the "small
pox" vaccine that went to Africa and the "Hepatitis B" vaccine
that was given to homosexuals that the United States recruited for that
- Graves said he is hopeful people support his efforts
by downloading the 1971 flow chart document from his website www.boydgraves.com,
and by writing to elected and appointed health officials.
- "We have found the well-spring of the genesis of
AIDS," said Graves. "It is our nation state, it is us."