- It never happened (the missile downing of TWA 800) and
it never occurs (mystery contrails from sources unknown.)
- But now the 'experts' - in this case the North American
Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) - are starting to speculate loudly about:
- 1) the ease with which commercial airliners can be shot
out of the sky with readily available shoulder-to-air missiles
- 2) the presence of inexplicable contrail patterns in
places they should not be
- And in the same breath.
- Fancy that.
- Today, you can read all about it in the newspaper of
record - about five years after credible information and analysis about
these subjects appeared on the Internet.
- "The threat of possible missile or jet attack also
was noted by the North American Aerospace Defense Command, or Norad, which
said it had received "unverified reports of what appeared to be a
contrail of unknown origin in the vicinity of the Turks and Caicos Islands
in the Caribbean" on Wednesday.
- In a statement, the command said commercial airline pilots
reported seeing the contrail, a vapor trail left by high-flying objects,
heading northwest toward the United States, with subsequent sightings over
Florida and later over Indiana. "No visual or confirmed radar contact
was made with the source of the contrail," the statement said."
- Source: Thom Shanker/The New York Times Saturday, November
- You can read about TWA 800 here:
- and see abundant photographic evidence of 'mystery' contrails
- http://carnicom.com http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Chemtrails.html
- And save your newspapers to line the bottom of your bird
cage... if your birds don't object to the insult.