- Was Jack Ruby in a hypnotic trance [under mind control]
when he went into Dallas police headquarters on November 24, 1963, and
shot Lee Harvey Oswald--if it in fact was Oswald [Marine records show that
on Oswald's 1959 discharge papers he was 5'11", yet the November 1963
autopsy report states he was 5'9"]?
- There are numerous suggestions that Jack Ruby's mind
had in some way been manipulated, looking back on his testimony before
the Warren Commission investigating the assassination and from experts'
testimony in his murder trial of Oswald. Ruby's first attorney was Melvin
- In his book "Dallas Justice," Mr. Belli stated:
"Never once did he [Ruby] voluntarily mention Lee Oswald by name.
Never as far as I could see, was he willing to concede that there had been
this living, breathing human being who had died at his hands. It was strange
because he had the capacity to summon up sympathy for almost anything."
- Even more revealing were the psychiatric diagnoses made
of Ruby. Dr. Walter Bromberg stated that Ruby was "pre-set to be a
fighter, to attack." He continued, "definitely there is a block
to his thinking which is no part of his original [italics inserted] mental
- And Dr. Roy Shafer elaborated by saying, "He [Ruby]
appears not altogether in control of his body actions, as if they occur
independently of his conscious will at times."
- But it was Dr. Manfred Guttmacher, a leading criminal
psychologist, who was caught in a quag. He testified that, yes, Ruby's
brain had been "damaged," but couldn't figure out exactly how.
He further testified that he felt that at the time of the shooting Ruby
had suffered a "functional psychosis." "It would be functional,
- Dallas Assistant Attorney Bill Alexander then asked Dr.
Guttmacher, "Well, by functional mental psychosis, do you mean a psychotic
condition for which there is no known organic cause?"
- "Yes," responded Dr. Guttmacher. "Doctor,
Alexander asked, aren't you shooting both barrels at us? On one hand, you
say he's got brain damage, and then you say, no, he does not have brain
- This suggests the possibility sophisticated mind control
techniques were used on Ruby that neither the experts nor the police were
- Of course this is not far-fetched today. In early 1977
the CIA released a document dated 1-22-54 raising the question, "Can
an individual be made to perform an act of attempted assassination involuntarily...?"
The document, under the codename "Operation Artichoke," took
the question a step further, "against a prominent (foreign) politician
or if necessary against an American official?" The question was left
- Contrary to popular myth, a hypnotized person can be
made to do things they would not ordinarily do. This is especially true
if the hypnotized person is led to believe this is "normal" behavior,
or some other trick is used. As well, a person need not show signs of 'trance.'
- There was at least one reporter who believed Jack Ruby's
mind had been tampered with. It was Dorothy Kilgallen. She was the only
reported to have had a private interview with Ruby after the killing. Shortly
after that interview she proclaimed she was going to "blow the JFK
case sky high."
- Interestingly, in her December 3, 1964 syndicated column
- MEMO TO PRESIDENT JOHNSON: Please check with the State
Department, the leaders of our armed forces, or our scientists to discover
what -- if anything -- we are doing to explore the ramifications of "cloud-busting,"
which in its refined stages, means thought control and could change the
history of the world.
- Sadly, and ironically, she wrote in her September 3,
1965 column referring to the assassination: That story isn't going to die
as long as there's a reporter alive -- and there are a lot of them alive.
- But she wasn't to be among them. Just over two months
later she was found dead in her New York apartment. Initially her death
was described as an apparent heart attack, but was later concluded to be
from a massive overdose of barbiturates and alcohol intoxification.
- The medical examiner could not determine "whether
it was an accident, a suicide, or murder." Her apartment was found
in shambles; her Ruby notes were never found.
- What better way could there be to close out a larger
conspiracy than for one of the major players, Ruby, to kill the person
framed for it, Oswald, and have no memory of who put him up to it than
by using mind control...
- From Marilyn A. Guinnane
- In presenting the possibility of Jack Ruby having been
mind-controlled, writer Michael J. Levy evidently isn't aware of the program
delivered to the CIA by the Nazis, called MK Ultra. It is trauma based
mind control, brought about by torture, until what used to be termed multiple
personality disorder emerges. These personalities, fractured off the main
personality, can then be programmed like a computer. There are literally
thousands of mind-controlled victims out there, who are triggered into
action, ala Manchurian Candidate, by various codes thrown out there by
the media and so on. These MK Ultra victims click into action, robotically,
so that I'm convinced that the probability is great that the recent Sniper
& his illegal alien sidekick were of this ilk. Also many many of the
shootings that take place, spreading fear among the populace (oh please,
wonderful government, save us!!) as well as undermining our second amendment.
- Mr. Levy should read Trance Formation of America by Cathy
O'Brian and Mark Phillips; Susan Ford's (aka Brice Taylor) self-published
book, Thanks for the Memories; David Icke's many incredibly informative
- George Orwell should have entitled his famous book "2004",
because "1984" was right on the money, and it's just around the