- ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters)
- A major earthquake of 7.9 magnitude rocked a sparsely populated area
of central Alaska Sunday, but there were no immediate reports of casualties
or damage to buildings, police and the U.S. Geological Survey said.
- USGS spokeswoman Carolyn Bell said the epicenter of the
quake was 75 miles south of Fairbanks and about 175 miles northeast of
Anchorage. It occurred just after 1 p.m. (5:00 p.m. EST).
- "The only damage I know of right now is serious
cracks up to a foot wide and earth displacement in the Denali Park's highways,"
Bell said. "It's quite large. There's going to be damage to buildings."
- A tremor of 6.7 magnitude hit the same area on Oct. 23.
- Police in Anchorage and Fairbanks said there had been
no reports of damage in the cities, although the quake had been felt strongly
in both places.
- From Karen Camus
- Jeff - Regarding the article on your about all the strong
earthquakes recently, this seems very strange, dont you think? I'm wondering
if those of us here on the West Coast of the US should be getting worried
about now. Perhaps you could have someone from the Cayce organization
on again real soon to talk again about Cayce's earth change predictions,
in view of what is happening just recently.
- With all the coverage of Mt. Etna recently, I remember
that Edgar Cayce made some dire prediction about a time when Mt. Edna would
be erupting at the same time as one or more other major volcanoes. He
said that within three months of that point there would be disastrous earth
changes along the West Coast of the US. I have to find that reference
again to see which other volcanoes were mentioned.
- Edgar Cayce was amazingly accurate in his readings, as
I'm sure you know. He even predicted major terrorist attacks on New York
and Washington DC. Several years ago, when I first read this prediction,
something like that seemed too far out to me to be believable.
- Cayce also had an amazing dream/vision in which he saw
himself in his next incarnation, in the year 2100. He said that at age
12 he would recall his former existence as Cayce, and he would be examined
and tested by scientists at that time trying to authenticate his claims.
In his dream/vision, he saw himself flying over the US with a group of
these scientists. Looking at the terrain below, he saw that Nebraska
had become the West Coast of the US, and that New York City had been entirely
destroyed by that time.
- Another amazing observation from that dream/vision is
the description of the craft he was flying in in 2100. From the way he
described it, it sounds like one of those cigar shaped UFOs which people
have been seeing for eons. The possible implications of that really fascinate
me. Perhaps this implies that those craft are indeed time travelers from
our future, as some people believe. Or, in the alternative, it could
be that these cigar shaped craft are alien and somehow we get hold of this
technology by the year 2100.