- Part One. Talion.com has been exploring the background
of ES&S, which is reputed to be the largest election-management company
in the world.
- Hardware and software services, voting machines, 40,000
elections run in 30 years, globally. Counted 100,000,000 votes in the 2000
- So now Talion has received a letter from the attorneys
for ES&S. The letter wants a retraction by Talion for, apparently,
alleging a conspiracy in vote counts.
- Talion denies its material alleges a conspiracy.
- sf.indymedia.org is also running a relevant article,
and giving links re ES&S.
- One more than interesting thing I glean from all this
material. It is stated that one of the owners of ES&S (there appear
to be a number of owners) is Charter Oaks Partners. Charter Oaks is cited
as a an affiliate of Rothschild Realty, Inc. And this latter outfit is
cited as an affiliate of Rothschild, Inc.
- Jump shift: Tupper Saussy's tremendous book, Rulers of
Evil (HarperCollins). Saussy writes, "I looked them [House of Rothschild]
up in Encyclopedia Judaica and discovered that they bear the title 'guardian
of the Vatican Treasury'...Who would ever search a family of orthodox Jews
for the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church?"
- Saussy then makes a possible further connection between
Rothschild and "Rome"---in the outlands of unexplored history:
Ancient Roman soldiers carried red shields. In German, Rothschild means
"red shield." At one point, the Rothschild firm adopted the name,
Meyer Amschel Rothschild and Sohne. The acronym for that is MARS. The red
planet. The planet of war.
- One might say the symbolism here is a stretch. But to
say it's all a coincidence is also quite a stretch.
- And certainly we KNOW (ha ha) that the Vatican is just
a foundering, floundering organization riddled by pedophile scandals, much
too weak to carry out any serious OPS involving covert control. Sure. Sure.
- I'm just as sure that John Swomley's blockbuster article
in The Humanist (May/June 1998) was just an errant missile fired way off
target. Yeah. Here are the opening lines: "A massive political campaign
is underway in an effort to achieve religious and political control of
crucial American policies and institutions...It was inspired by the Vatican
and has been carried out over a period of years under the supervision of
the National Council of Bishops."
- Swomley points out that, within a month of Bush the Elder
taking office as US president, he met with all five US cardinals at the
White House. Two cardinals, Bernard Law and John O'Conner, did overnights
at the White House.
- Doug Wead, a special assistant to Bush the Elder, stated,
"[Bush] has been more sensitive and accessible to the needs of the
Catholic Church than any president I know of in American history...this
administration has appointed more Catholic cabinet officers than any other
in American history."
- Author Swomley continues: "The bishops outlined
their political campaign in 1975...in a pastoral letter for Catholic officials
and organizations. It is an ambitious campaign aimed at controlling political
appointments, Congress, and other national and state political offices."
- Swomley cites the book, Catholic Bishops in American
Politics, by Catholic writer Timothy A Byrnes. Byrnes called this political
plan the "most focused and aggressive political leadership" ever
mounted by the Church biggies.
- The American bishops listed 20 Catholic organizations
and spelled out how each group could contribute to the effort to control
major American political institutions.
- The effort, according to the bishops, involved getting
"the [Catholic] National organizations to inventory their internal
political capabilities systematically by means of their own government
relations [connections]...[and to set up]a communications structure from
Washington to the national office of each [Catholic] organization to activate
support for the political program."
- Swomley makes it clear that the Church Plan for control
was not only directed at the judiciary on all levels, but at executive
and legislative branches as well. This meant pro-active Church organizations
working in EVERY CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT IN THE US, AND AT STATE GOVERNMENT
LEVELS AS WELL.
- Swomley sums up: "In other words, the bishops have
established an organization in each parish, diocese, state, and on other
levels in an effort to take control of American politics..."
- The springboard for all this organizing and action is
the abortion issue---but that is only a first step in fanning out power
over other issues. And over other people.
- Again, Swomley: "Another aspect of the bishops'
plan is their ecumenical effort to organize Protestant evangelists and
churches as 'front' groups, so as to avoid anti-catholic criticism or recognition
that there is a Catholic campaign to control politics. (E.g., front groups
such as Southern Baptist Convention, Mormons, Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell,
and "lay leaders" such as then-Senator JOHN ASHCROFT)
- The author of this article in The Humanist, John Swomley,
is professor emeritus of social ethics at St. Paul School of Theology in
Kansas City, Missouri.
- In case you're wondering whether any Catholic groups
involved in this political-control OP have been investigated by the feds
for violating their 501C3 status, which forbids them from engaging in political
work, the answer, so far as I can tell, is no.
- So now go back and re-read this piece and fill in some
of the connections.
- Note: I am writing about the pernicious effects of religious
ORGANIZATIONS. This has nothing to do with a person's private faith.
- Part Two. A group called Catholics for a Free Choice
has issued a report, Beyond the Spin. Here is a quote: "Cultivating
the Catholic vote has become the cornerstone of President Bush's political
strategy for both this year's Senate and House races and for his own re-election
effort in 2004."
- It is possible that, by not reporting the results of
its exit polls last week, Voter News Service obscured estimates on how
many Catholics voted for Bush-supported candidates. Makes one wonder.
- An excellent article by Ryan Lizza in TNR Online details
some of the Bush-camp work in obtaining the Catholic vote.
- "Bush has courted the Catholic vote more doggedly
than any modern president..."
- "The president makes a point of meeting with local
bishops wherever he travels..."
- "[Bush]has made Catholic leaders fixtures at White
House events, and his political staff holds a weekly conference call with
- "What was new last year  was the success Bush
had in attracting a long-cherished Reublican target: religiously active
Catholics. Michael Barone, co-author of The Almanac of American Politics,
calls this success 'one of the untold stories of the  campaign.'"
- "Working through a 'Catholic Task Force' at the
 Repiblican National Convention, the Bush campaign compiled a list
of almost three million active Catholics in 14 states. Over the course
of the [ensuing] campaign, each household on the list received at least
two phone calls and twi pieces of mail..."
- "Despite narrowly losing the popular vote [in 2000],
Bush won religious Catholics by the same margin Ronald Reagan did in his
- In reading today's and yesterday's articles, you should
see how well Vatican-inspired political OPS in the US dovetail with Bush's
meticulous efforts to reach out to Catholic voters.
- From the viewpoint of the Vatican, the Plan to control
US politics is going well. You can be sure that Bush advisors are meeting
with bishops and other, less obvious, Vatican players at every step of
the way during Bush's first term as president.
- Whatever press releases coming out of the Vatican may
be saying about the impending war on Iraq, the true rulers of the Vatican
and Bush are in sync on this issue.
- That is how quid pro quo works. The quid, in this case,
was the organized Catholic support in the last two elections. The quo is
the Vatican getting what it wants from the White House. Not everything
it wants, and not right away, but more and more of what it wants as time
- In view of all this, might we dare imagine that one of
the owners of ES&S, the largest vote-management firm in the world,
has ties to the Vatican? As I wrote yesterday, just such an owner, listed
as Charter Oaks, is a subsidiary of Rothschild, Inc., the firm mentioned
in the Encyclopedia Judaica as the managers of the Vatican treasury.
- Think about the potential implications of THAT subterranean
- Download RULERS OF EVIL Chapter 1