- Israel Becomes US 'Strategic Ally' Next Week
Clinton Paying Back The Israeli/Jewish
Lobby Campaigning For Hillary
- It's the equivalent of a kind of military/strategic rape.
- But then the Arabs are rather used to such things by
now, and hardly even able to manage a wimp protest. Having been abused
for so long; having been co-opted, paid-off, infiltrated, and yes politically
raped, for so long; the Arab representatives seem like deer caught in the
headlights as the huge American Israel truck barrels down on them one more
- Next week President Bill Clinton will formally promote
Israel to the rank of "strategic ally". Heretofore this was
a status only major nations such as England and France and NATO countries
could aspire to. Now, Israel, the only country in the Middle East region
to be so designated, is being brought under the American umbrella of military
protection and regional domination de jure, not just de facto.
- Before he departs, Bill Clinton is paying his campaign
debts to the Israeli/Jewish lobby with this further elevation of Israel
to formal "strategic ally." He was brought to Washington with
their considerable financial and political help. Indeed, the President
of "the lobby" privately bragged during Clinton's first campaign
that he has "infiltrated" the Little Rock headquarters with a
dozen of his people and when Clinton got elected he would "be their
- And sure enough, it came to pass -- with most of the
mainstream media either afraid to raise the issue or themselves top-heavy
with Jewish and Israeli-involved personalities.
- Now Clinton prepares to leave office and he has debts
to pay, a wife to elect Senator, and a loyal VP to push into his old job.
The continuing financial and political support of the Israeli/Jewish lobby
is crucial to all of these efforts.
- What does this new "strategic ally" status
for Israel mean practically:
- Israel essentially now has a defense treaty with the
U.S. Any and all threats will be countered not only by the Israelis, but
by the Americans; and not only by American money and arms, but by the CIA,
the NSA as well, and American military forces if need be.
- American money to build up Israel's military will increase
still further, from just less than $2 this year to nearly $2.5 billion
- The U.S. and Israel will work even more closely together
on intelligence matters; the CIA and the Mossad now more involved in the
area than ever, especially when it comes to putting down the Palestinians
and keeping the despotic regimes in Riyadh, Amman, and other Arab capitals
- The U.S. is now committing itself to help provide the
Jewish state with an anti-missile system and real-time space reconnaissance
- Beyond this "strategic ally" designation, Bill
Clinton has also promised "to review" two more very important
matters for his Jewish supporters. Will Clinton push forward the move
of the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, where a plot of land
has already been selected? Will Clinton pardon Israel's spy Jonathan Pollard?
- Clinton has already publicly indicated he will be reviewing
both of these matters. A good guess? If Gore is elected in November, expect
Clinton to probably do both before leaving office. If Bush is elected,
probably just Pollard.
- And all this is regardless of what happens to the Palestinians,
to the "peace process", to U.N. resolutions, to the millions
Site Served by TheHostPros