- Many people believe that the second coming of Jesus Christ
is a myth however a number of scientists are going to attempt to bring
back Christ through cloning.
- The Second Coming Project is a not-for-profit organization
devoted to bringing about the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, as prophesied
in the Bible, in time for the 2,000th anniversary of his birth.
- Their intention is to clone Jesus, utilizing techniques
pioneered at the Roslin Institute in Scotland, by taking an incorrupt cell
from one of the many Holy Relics of Jesus' blood and body that are preserved
in churches throughout the world, extracting its DNA, and inserting into
an unfertilized human egg), through the now-proven biological process called
- The fertilized egg, now the zygote of Jesus Christ, will
be implanted into the womb of a young virginal woman (who has volunteered
of her own accord), who will then bring the baby Jesus to term in a second
- If all goes according to plan, the birth will take place
on December 25, 2001, thus making Anno Domini 2001 into Anno Domini Novi
1, and all calendar calculations will start over.
- (name on file)
- Sick, perverse, vile generation. This planet deserves
everything it's going to get. We make Babylon and Sodom look like kindergarteners!
Whatever evil pops into the mind of man, he must do, it seems. People think
they are born women in a man's body, hey... surgically make them into women!
But some similar nut wants thinks he's Napoleon you don't see them slicing
and dicing to conform him to his psychotic self-image, do ya? Nothing makes
sense anymore. Cloning Jesus Christ? Thankfully, I doubt any of these so-called
holy relics contain the blood of Jesus (lots of trickery and hocus pocus
in the Roman church when it comes to relics), but even if something did...
this might just give birth to the freakin' Antichrist. In the words of
an old Negro spiritual, "God gave Noah 'dat rainbow sign, sayin' "no
moe water, Noah... the fire next time!"
- See two artciles below. From what I have heard a clone
may not have a Soul, thus trying to create a clone or "souless christ"
maybe the ultimate blasphemy. The other article below also has dates and
it is interesting how the dates allign.
- Mar/Apr 2001 - (false clone - conception)
- Easter 2001 - Red Space dust cloud cause Moon to turn
- Dec 12, 2001 - Nuclear war begins
- Dec 22, 2001 - Not alot left
- Dec 25, 2001 - (false cloned christ - birth)
- These dates may possibly allign with many visions including
those of Garabandal,Portugal. Imagine, as the shepards of Fatima Fransico
and Jacinta would say "how would the suffering real Christ Child feel
about us trying to recreate Him without a Soul?".
- FROM: http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/stories/2128.html
WASHINGTON -- Fearing national and world panic, the federal government
is working around the clock to suppress Bible prophecies that prove the
world is coming to an end on or before December 22, 2001.
- And far from apologizing for the coverup, CIA and FBI
sources insist that the measures, though drastic, "are absolutely
necessary to maintain control over citizens who are sure to quit their
jobs, abandon their families and run wild in the streets once they realize
we are, in fact, living in the End Times."
- That reasoning doesn't sit well with Bible scholars and
clergymen, many of whom are calling on President bill Clinton to put a
stop to what some are calling "a conspiracy calculated to rob Americans
of their spiritual free will."
- "The world is coming to an end and if the federal
government gets its way, nobody will know until it is too late to do anything
about it," declared Dr. Robert Calke, author of the gripping new book.
Paradise Waiting -- What You Must Do to Live Forever.
- "I don't mean to imply that you can outwit God and
survive the End Times," he continued. "But if you know what is
happening and you have the courage to give your life to God, then you can
ensure that He reserves a place for you in Heaven.
- "Christians -- true Christians -- are aware of the
desperate times we live in and are already secure in the knowledge that
they have done what is required to get right with God.
- "But millions of people in America, and billions
of people around the world, are lost sheep. Bible prophecy could open their
eyes and give them the motivation to save themselves. By suppressing these
prophecies, the government of the United States is in effect doing the
Devil's work. It is more than an outrage, more than criminal -- it is pure
evil in action."
- Nobody in Washington is talking, least of all the White
House, FBI and CIA. According to Dr. Calke and other sources in the religious
community, those two agencies are orchestrating the so-called "End
Times Coverup," which reportedly began in earnest last February.
- Those same sources say the initiative is being spearheaded
by CIA and FBI operatives who are contacting high-profile scholars and
clergymen nationwide, urging them to avoid discussing End Times prophecies
until the government can come up with a plan to keep the country from collapsing
"under the weight of the panic and hysteria" that is bound to
prevail w hen people realize they have no future.
- Here, according to Dr. Calke, are the prophecies that
he federal government had decided "are too hot for the public to handle."
- They are based on Bible passages and interpretations
from some of the world's leading Bible experts, he said.
- FACT. The evil anti-Christ mentioned so prominently in
the bible's Book of Revelation is not only alive, he's living in the United
States. His name remains a close-guarded , "eyes-only" secret
in the intelligence community, but sources confirm that he is an extremely
wealthy businessman who is amassing a private army of thought-control experts
and Satanic "missionaries" to begin his assault on mankind any
- FACT. China will become the most hated nation on Earth
in 2001 when millions of heavily armed troops invade and then occupy countries
throughout Southeast Asia and as far east as India and Pakistan. The threat
of world domination becomes real, and cold war tensions rise to levels
not seen since the Soviet Union and the United States were at odds in the
- FACT. As prophesied in the Bible, the moon will turn
red -- blood red. Astronomers confirm that a cloud of red space dust entered
our solar system in 1998. This dust reportedly will pass between Earth
and the moon, causing the moon to appear red, beginning on Easter Sunday,
- FACT. The Battle of Armageddon will start with China
and Iraq attacking Israel on December 12, 2001. All-out nuclear war will
follow, and all nations with military capability will be involved in the
conflict. The 10-day battle will result in "the end of all things"
on December 22.
- FACT. The only way to protect yourself and your family
from the Apocalypse is to give your life to God before the end comes. This
will require what scholars call"a total immersion" in spiritual
life -- an immersion that, clearly, only a "chosen few" have
the courage and will to attempt.
- FACT. In keeping with the prophecy requiring "spiritual
immersion" as the Bible points out so clearly and abundantly, there
are five words people must say to survive the end of the world and find
their place in eternity. They are: "My life belongs to God."
- Dr. Calke points out that even without hearing the prophecies
above, modern man has seen at least six signs that prove the world is coming
to an end -- soon. Extremes of heat and cold experienced throughout the
world over the past decade, the sudden rise in volcanic activity and cataclysmic
earthquakes, unprecedented drought in Africa and other parts of the Third
World, the disintegration of the Soviet Union, the return of Jews to Israel
following World War II, and the spread of the lethal AIDS virus strongly
indicate that we are living in the End Times, he said.
Site Served by TheHostPros