- Human Made High Technology is being presented as an explanation
for "disappearing aircraft" witnessed by myself and other researchers
studying persistent contrails. One must consider both prosaic explanations
and exotic Defense R&D before concluding what some report seeing is
taken as conclusive evidence of alien technology.
- Electrochromatic panels (tiny video sensors) on the skin
of aircraft is one such exotic technology which could explain as least
some of the sightings reported.
- It might be enlightening to visit the Project Chameleo/Richard
N. Schowengerdt's website which presents papers, videos and drawings explaning
some of the more recents research projects conducted by research scientist
and the Air Force...
- and take a look at the following patent:
- Cloaking Using Electro-Optical Camouflage Patent No.
5,307,162 issued 26 April 1994 Patent Renewed in 1997 - Next Maintenance
Fee Due 26 April 2001
- In addition see the follwing articles on Camouflaging
as stealth tech:
- Electrochromatic Panels in May, 1997 POPULAR SCIENCE
- GROOM LAKE TESTS TARGET STEALTH (Aviation Week of February
5, 1996, pp 26-27, by David A. Fulghum/Washington).
- While it is possible that many experimental missions
and varying atmospheric conditions are occuring in our atmosphere and that
stealth tech/camouflage undoubtedly is being developed, one must ask the
following questions: What would be the purpose of using such stealth tech
(if economically and technologically feasible) in non-combat situations
in the skies above populated areas? If it is feasible, why would it be
necessary? Who are they hiding from?
- And if it is indeed human-made technology in use and
in some way connected with the creation of persistent contrails, why cloak
the aircraft and forget about the billowing emissions stretching out for
- Perhaps one explanation for my sighting of a blinking
out "craft" and its persistent contrail is the experimentation
of 'emissions cloaking' along with aircraft camouflage. Much R&D is
taking place in radar jamming and emissions control...but why would our
military be testing or using such cloaking devices over a populated area
in mid day?
- Again: Who are they hiding from?
- I also wanted to address a comment Gordon Scott made
regarding sightings of disappearing planes in his article "Disappearing
Planes: Not An Off-The-Shelf Technology" appearing at http://sightings.com/general3/disaa.htm
- "I have been following the various reports of the
disappearing planes and have yet to find an observer who said "I was
watching it with binoculars, never took my eyes off it for a moment, and
it just blinked out and is totally gone".
- It is evident that Scott has not seen my report on a
"craft" and its miles-long persistent contrail that winked out
as I was watching it through binoculars last December. (see report below)
- Certainly it is most important that observers who feel
they have witnessed a disappearing aircraft to consider that aircraft can
make sudden moves --shifting in altitude and direction. In addition, clouds
or obscuring haze (particularly what we are seeing out there now apparently
resulting from persistent contrails) and lighting conditions can appear
to change the color and reflectivity of craft traveling through the atmosphere.
- What I witnessed was in a clear blue sky and I was intensely
watching this "craft" and its dashing persistent contrail through
binoculars coming toward me.
- Though I feel that witnessing this event is a rare occurence
(I have spend hundreds of hours skywatching over the last year and a half
and have only witnessed a 'wink out' of a PC aircraft before me one time)
-- I certainly will be out watching with video camera in hand in hopes
to capture this event on video. And I encourage other researchers and the
public to do the same.
- Regarding Disappearing Aircraft And Human Technology...
- While I think it is very probable that our government
has developed much stealth and camouflage technology, there are a few things
that this explanation of disappearing aircraft does not take into account...
"aircraft" which apparently disappear along with their persistent
contrails being one of them.
- Myself and others have witnessed not only something looking
like an aircraft suddenly and inexplicably vanish before our eyes...but
have witnessed the craft and its miles-long persistent contrail vanish
- One of these startling events took place on 12/23/99
at 8:10am CST near Lake Lewisville, TX just north of Dallas. My account
is as follows.
- The Not So Persistent Contrail...
- During the last part of December 1999, I decided to go
out into my unfenced yard which ajoins a wooded area and lake to do a bit
of skywatching. The day before this particular day I had seen many persistent
contrails...as well as some very peculiar looking multiple contrails with
no apparent craft in front of them.
- It was a cool morning with a few clouds to the southeast--otherwise
a fairly clear sky. As I watched to the east, I spotted an aircraft flying
east just south of my position creating a broad white persistent contrail
at about 15,000 feet. I noted a very slight haze in that area of the sky
but had no trouble seeing this craft clearly through my 10x50 binoculars.
- Just as this aircraft moved out of view into the cloud
bank to the southeast -- I spotted what I thought was another aircraft
spewing out a persistent contrail moving from the southeast toward me taking
a NW heading. The contrail behind this apparent aircraft was broad but
fairly thin as compared with the other one just formed and seemed to be
on an upward incline.
- What I saw in front of this persistent contrail appeared
to be oblong but had no distinct shape, no glints from the sun and looked
more dusky pink than white or silver. I watched this object intently through
my binoculars noting that the persistent contrail "cut out" on
occasion leaving a blank space a couple of times in the clear blue sky.
- I kept thinking that it would "clarify" as
it got closer. This one was higher by 10,000 feet but I had seen other
aircraft that morning in the same area which were very distinguishable
- As this object was to the ESE moving within range for
identification, its contrail stopped and started repeatedly.
- This particular contrail had to be many miles in length
- Suddenly, while I had the object and part of the persistent
contrail in sight with my binoculars -- the object or aircraft inexplicably
disappeared-- blinked out totally not to return.
- This was mind-blowing enough to absorb -- but what was
really beyond my ability to explain with either a prosaic or exotic explanation
was the fact that the entire persistent contrail "blinked out"
along with the craft. I am sorry to say that I was not taking a video or
photos at the time.
- I searched the clear blue sky for a possible reappearance
of the strange object or aircraft and saw nothing but the slowly spreading
previously laid contrail to my right and clear blue sky where the object
and its not-so-persistent contrail had been.
- While I have seen various "camouflaging" effects
of aircraft creating persistent contrails and the contrail related "haze"
-- white aircraft becoming darker in different lighting conditions, aircraft
moving through a thin haze becoming white then blue and back again, even
contrail shadows bouncing in front of aircraft.
- Although I have not witnessed the complete disappearance
of an aircraft/object with its persistent contrail since--I have witnessed
a very long persistent contrail across a clear southern sky no longer there
having looked away for only a few seconds.
- I have two questions for cosideration:
- 1) How is active camouflage technology applied to persistent
contrails to make them disappear simultaneously with the "aircraft"?
- 2) What purpose would it serve to be visible then suddenly
become invisible during a PC run (in supposedly non-combat, non-experimental
situations)? From whom are they hiding?
- If one takes into consideration that some rather odd-shaped
"aircraft" (eg. oval, teardrop, spherical) might themselves be
creating persistent contrails (see http://tracers.8m.com/UCC.htm) -- then
the reports of anomalous objects appearing in front of persistent contrails
would certainly provide an explanation for disappearing "aircraft"
and their persistent contrails... and also provide a reason for the necessity
of military aircraft or extraterrestrial craft to suddenly camouflage themselves
in the open skies.
Site Served by TheHostPros