Possible ET Abduction And
Death Of PA Man Reported
From Peter Davenport
Director - National UFO Reporting Center

Occurred : 8/2/2002 17:30 (Entered as : 8/2/2002 5:30 Pm)
Reported : 8/29/2002 2:56:17 PM 14:56
Posted : 9/6/2002
Location : Northumberland, PA
Shape : Disk (NUFORC Note: We have contacted a local newspaper in Northumberland County, and to the police officer who served as investigator of the case. The newspaper confirms that the incident occurred, although the police officer stated that the decedant's remains had been returned to the family, contrary to the claims made by some regarding this case. The official report will be released in late September, according to the police officer, and we will attempt to obtain a copy of it. --PD)
I will be as brief as possible. A man named Todd Sees was abducted and murdered by aliens on Montour Ridge in Northumberland County near the town of Northumberland, Pa. This is a big sloppy coverup if there ever was one.
Todd Sees, the victim, lived at the foot of Montour Ridge, a mountain stretching over 20 miles east. Todd Sees went up the mountain to look for preseason deer. He told his wife that he would be home by noon. He rode his 4 wheeler up the powerline behind his home at a little after 5:00 in the morning. Noon came and no Todd. His wife and children became concerned. At 2:00 a search party was organized and local police, state police, paramedics, and 200 volunteers helped search for Todd Sees.
The 4 wheeler was found on the top of the mountain near a powerline. Tracking dogs could find nothing to go on around the 4 wheeler. The search went on for 2 days and over 6 miles of mountain were covered from top to bottom. Todd had vanished with out a trace. The 4 wheeler was - keep in mind - 2 miles from his home at the foot of the mountain. A pond a few hundred yards from the house was even searched by skin divers just so they overlooked nothing. Dogs were over the whole area constantly no results. No trace.
Then, in the evening of the 2nd day, something white was spotted in a large brushy area 25 feet from the pond. Police and rescue workers spent 20 minutes cutting and hacking brush and small trees so they could reach what looked like a body. It was Todd Sees. He was wearing his underwear. He was emaciated - not bloated. He was white. He had an expression of horror on his face. When he went up the mountain he was fully-dressed, boots, camo vest, hat, socks, pants.
The FBI showed up with in 30 minutes (of Todd's discovery -ed). They took charge. They would not let his wife look at her dead husband no matter how much she tried. The FBI asked questions around the area...neighbors, mostly farmers.
3 farmers on one farm said they saw a large round bright object just above thje powerlines at the time of the disappearance. It was silent, it did not move for about 10 to 15 minutes. It suddenly went up...and suddenly stopped. A light shined down and something was pulled up into the light.
It then went straight up, hesitated again, then went west over the Susquehanna River and out of sight.
A police friend of mine said after 2 autopsies, nothing was found. A toxicology test revealed nothing. No visible cuts or bruises anywhere except from the brush. Now the body is at Allentown,from there it is going to Fort Indiantown Gap, Pa. The wife was told she cannot have the body for 6 to 8 weeks. A boot was found a mile from the 4 wheeler a few days ago at the top of a tree. It was his. I notice military copters have been scouring the mountain ever since at least once a day. If you need additional info for verification on anything contact me. ((name deleted))
Occurred : 8/6/2002 17:30 (Entered as : 8/6/2002 5:30 pm.)
Reported : 8/25/2002 9:04:34 PM 21:04
Posted : 8/28/2002
Location : Northumberland ,, PA
Shape : Disk Farmer saw an object above Montour Ridge at the powerlines,on top of the mountain, it was round and very still over the lines.Suddenly it moved what looked like a few hondred feet to the east , it stopped and a beam of blue and white light shined to the ground.What was seen next was very unnerving,he saw what appeared to be a man suspended in the light, he was being pulled up head first, he was moving his arms slowly in the light.What looked like a man was pulled up into the bottom of the craft . A few seconds later and it started shuddering, then went west very fast stopped briefly, then went straight up and out of sight.2 days later a naked body except for his underware was found,the man found rode up the powerline looking for deer signs at around 5:00,his 4 wheeler was 2 miles from where his body was found in thick brush.his clothes were never found. Blood hounds never got aq scent past the 4 wheeler.The papers are not telling the whole story, they are not mentioning he was naked except for his underware.A police officer said they were told to keep a lid on this.The f.B.I. we were told by a rescue worker was questioning people in the general area,thyey were told not to tell people anything. The body was taken for an autopsy ,no cause of death could be found. Now thje Govt. has the body ,and told the wife they will need it for 6 to 8 weeks before they can return it.A police officer told told my friend they are going to say he died of a snake bite,even though snake bite was already ruled out by toxicology tests. Check this first ufo abduction murder in Pa. out.
Occurred : 8/6/2002 05:30 (Entered as : 8/6/2002 5;30not)
Reported : 8/18/2002 5:40:10 PM 17:40
Posted : 8/28/2002
Location : Northumberland, PA
Shape : Circle Thie craft was seen on Montour Ridge on 8/6 /2002 at 5;30 in the morning by a farmer and also 3 fisherman on the Susquehanna river. It was at the very top of the moun tain on the western end,just hovering above the powerlines. The farmer said it appeared out of nowhere ,he could see some sparks flying from the tower and dropping to the ground. The whole incident lasted about 10 minutes, then it got very bright and took off very low heading west ,then it stopped and went straight up, it was gone in seconds.The horses on the farm were very upset and nervous for about 12 hours.
((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous. PD))
Newsradio 1070 WKOK
PO Box 1070
Sunbury, PA 17801
Phone - 570-286-5838 Fax - 570-743-7837
Radio Station News Reports
Monday, August 5th, 2002
Searchers focus on Montour Ridge missing man
(Northumberland) - The search resumed this morning for 39-year-old Todd Sees of Northumberland. Police say he left his Point Township home on his ATV around 5:00 yesterday morning. Point Township Police Chief Gary Steffan says the family became concerned when he didn't return and they initially went looking for him. His son found the ATV parked. The key was gone from the ignition but Sees never turned up.
Emergency personnel set out on foot around 2:30 yesterday afternoon, but Chief Steffan said they had to brave some tough elements-very dense underbrush and snake infested areas. Two rattlesnakes were spotted underfoot at the staging area in a field along Montour Ridge on the Phil Geise farm. The state police helicopter was hampered by heavy overgrowth from the air and dogs were unable to pick up any scent on the ground. One of the dog handlers suffered a leg injury. The search of 39-year-old Todd Sees ended around 8:30 last night. Family and friends of Sees continued their own search until 3 in the morning. Another search began early today. (Peggy Chamberlain)
Tuesday, August 6th, 2002
Sad conclusion to lengthy search in Point Township
(Point Township) - An exhaustive search had a sad ending last night. More than 200 people were involved in the search for a rural Northumberland man, who was found dead last night near his Point Township home off of Route 147. 39-year-old Todd Sees was found at about 7:50 p.m. by family and friends searching the rear of the home. The massive public search had been curtailed earlier in the evening. Police scuba divers were checking a nearby pond when Sees' body was found about 150 yards from his home; he was about 75 yards into a densely wooded and brush-covered area.
Point Township police chief Gary Steffen said the case is an 'open investigation' and there were no apparent signs of foul play. An autopsy is set for today at the Lehigh Valley Medical Center in Allentown. A state police investigative unit is assisting in the investigation. A more exhaustive search of the death area will be conducted today. It is not known yet what caused Sees' death. The Northumberland County Coroner and District Attorney were on the scene last night along with State Police and Point Township Police.
Sees had left his home around 5:30 a.m. Sunday morning to scout for deer and never returned home. His son, Nick, found his ATV on Sunday and Sees was reported missing. It started out small, but grew to over 200 volunteers Monday afternoon, with the majority of the searchers being volunteer firefighters from the four-county area.
Dozens of community groups provided food and water for the volunteers searching and the Red Cross set up a canteen at the Tuckahoe Fire Company. The volunteers were told about the grim discovery last night around 9:00 p.m. Those crews were commended for their efforts in the extreme heat yesterday. (Ali Stevens)
Wednesday, August 7th, 2002
Toxicology results may shed light on death of a local man
(Sunbury) - The cause of death for a rural Northumberland man is unknown. An autopsy performed yesterday on 39-year-old Todd Sees was inconclusive. Northumberland County Coroner James Kelly says toxicology results should be available in 6-8 weeks. The test will determine if Sees ingested something that may have killed him. The autopsy found no visible injuries to the interior or exterior of the body and there was no sign of foul play. Sees was found Monday night behind his home in thick brush and trees after more than 200 volunteers searched for two days on Montour Ridge in Point Township. (Brent Leasure)
Thursday, August 8th, 2002
Todd Sees Update: Funds to memorialize Todd Sees
(Northumberland) - The family of Todd Sees is overwhelmed by the outpouring of emotion from the community. Todd's wife Sue says they've received so many cards and flowers that they decided to open a fund in his memory. Those interested in making a contribution can stop by any SunBank location and donate to the Norry Acorn Little League Fund in memory of Todd Sees. Sees disappeared Sunday and his body was found Monday night following an extensive two day search by over 200 volunteers on Montour Ridge in Point Township.
Meantime, Point Township police say they are continuing to investigate the death of the 39-year-old township resident, who was first reported missing on Sunday and then found dead near his home on Monday night. Point Township Police Chief, Gary Steffan, says they conducted a foot search of the area yesterday, looking for evidence to aid in the investigation. Today they will be using search dogs to go over the area where Sees's body was found. Steffan says they are searching for anything that will help with the investigation. Yesterday, autopsy results on Sees's body came back inconclusive and showed no injury to the interior or exterior of his body. It will now take 6 to 8 weeks for toxicology results. (Ali Stevens)
Monday, August 12th, 2002
How toxicology reports help investigators
(Sunbury) - Investigators hope toxicology testing done on the body of Todd Sees will shed light on what killed him. An autopsy performed on Sees was inconclusive and there were no signs of any internal or external injuries. Northumberland County Coroner James Kelly says a toxicology test shows whether there were drugs, alcohol, poisons or some other substances in the body that may have contributed to the death. He adds that there are rare occasions when the cause of death remains unknown, even after an autopsy and toxicology test have been performed, but that's only about one percent of the time. The toxicology results for Sees should be available in about 5-7 weeks. (Brent Leasure)


This Site Served by TheHostPros