- On my wall, I have
a picture of a Muslim woman shrouded in a burka.
- Beside it is a picture of an American beauty contestant,
wearing nothing but a bikini.
- One woman is totally hidden from the public; the other
is totally exposed. These two extremes say a great deal about the clash
of so-called "civilizations."
- The role of woman is at the heart of any culture. Apart
from stealing Arab oil, the impending war in the Middle East is about stripping
Arabs of their religion and culture, exchanging the burka for a bikini.
- I am not an expert on the condition of Muslim women and
I love feminine beauty too much to advocate the burka here. But I am defending
some of the values that the burka represents for me.
- For me, the burka represents a woman's consecration to
her husband and family. Only they see her.
- It affirms the privacy, exclusivity and importance of
the domestic sphere.
- The Muslim woman's focus is her home, the "nest"
where her children are born and reared. She is the "home" maker,
the taproot that sustains the spiritual life of the family, nurturing and
training her children, providing refuge and support to her husband.
- In contrast, the bikinied American beauty queen struts
practically naked in front of millions on TV. A feminist, she belongs to
herself. In practice, paradoxically, she is public property. She belongs
to no one and everyone. She shops her body to the highest bidder. She is
auctioning herself all of the time.
- In America, the cultural measure of a woman's value is
her sex appeal. (As this asset depreciates quickly, she is neurotically
obsessed with appearance and plagued by weight problems.)
- As an adolescent, her role model is Britney Spears, a
singer whose act approximates a strip tease. From Britney, she learns that
she will be loved only if she gives sex. Thus, she learns to "hook
up" rather than to demand patient courtship and true love. As a result,
dozens of males know her before her husband does. She loses her innocence,
which is a part of her charm. She becomes hardened and calculating. Unable
to love, she is unfit to receive her husband's seed.
- The feminine personality is founded on the emotional
relationship between mother and baby. It is based on nurturing and self-sacrifice.
Masculine nature is founded on the relationship between hunter and prey.
It is based on aggression and reason.
- Feminism teaches woman that feminine nature has resulted
in "oppression" and that she should convert to male behavior
instead. The result: a confused and aggressive woman with a large chip
on her shoulder, unfit to become a wife or mother.
- This, of course, is the goal of the social engineers
at the NWO: undermine sexual identity and destroy the family, create social
and personal dysfunction, and reduce population. (See http://www.inoohr.org/worldpopulationcontrolpromote.htm)
In the "brave new world," women are not supposed to be nest makers,
or progenitors of the race. They are meant to be neutered autonomous creatures
that indulge in sex for physical pleasure, not for love or procreation.
- At his press conference on Sunday, Donald Rumsfeld said
that Iranian women and youth were restive under the rule of the Mullahs.
He implied that the US would soon liberate them. To Britney Spears? To
low-rise "see-my-thong" pants? To the mutual masturbation that
passes for sexuality in America?
- Parenthood is the pinnacle of human development. It is
the stage when we finally graduate from self-indulgence and become God's
surrogates: creating and nurturing new life. The New World Order does not
want us to reach this level of maturity. Pornography is the replacement
for marriage. We are to remain stunted: single, sex-starved and self-obsessed.
- We are not meant to have a permanent "private"
life. We are to remain lonely and isolated, dependent on consumer products
for our identity, in a state of perpetual courtship.
- This is especially destructive for woman. Her sexual
attraction is a function of her fertility. As fertility declines, so does
her sex appeal. If a woman devotes her prime years to becoming "independent,"
she is not likely to find a permanent mate.
- Her long-term personal fulfillment and happiness lies
in making marriage and family her first priority.
- Feminism is another cruel New World Order hoax that has
debauched American women and despoiled Western civilization. It has ruined
millions of lives and represents a lethal threat to Islam.
- I am not advocating the burka but rather some of the
values that it represents, specifically a woman's consecration to her future
husband and family, and the modesty and dignity this entails.
- The burka and the bikini represent two extremes. The
answer lies somewhere in the middle.
- Henry Makow, Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game
Scruples and the author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His
articles on feminism and the New World Order are found at www.savethemales.ca
He welcomes your comments at email@example.com
- From Mary Sparrowdancer
- While this man makes some good and decent points, it
is my opinion that his description of what constitutes the sum total of
the female human being in his eyes is draconian at best, and quite possibly
insulting to any woman who has an IQ over 160. Or over 140. Or over 120,
- or let's just say any woman who is consciously aware of herself as an
intelligent individual in addition to being a nurturing, birth-giving human
- From Mike Harris
- While Dr. Makow makes some valid observations concerning
some of the flawed perspectives directed towards and about women in Western
Society, he fails miserably to produce any true insight.
- The comparison of a "Miss America" Contestant
with the "average" Burka-covered Muslim female is ludicrous--were
women expected to be parading on our city streets or going to the market
dressed in Bikinis it might be an apt comparison, but such is not the case.
Further, the inadequacies of Britney Spears as a Teenage Role Model have
been pointed out many times by others--including Spears herself recently.
- Dr. Makow seems to use the term "independent"
in connection with women as some sort of slang insult,and he competely
ignores that the so-called revered status of Muslim womanhood amounts to
them being treated as Property .
- In America, women are treated as a Commodity due to their
beauty (as are Men) -- IF they wish to be and IF they allow it . But bottom-line,
they have The Freedom to either self-promote or reject the status of Commodity.
- In the Muslim rigid framework of existence, women are
Property, and are subject to cruelty far greater than any so-called Western
- "The burka and the bikini represent two extremes.
The answer lies somewhere in the middle. "
- That is the only unassailable statement Dr. Makow makes---all
else is simply proof that a Ph.D doesn't necessarily guarantee a perceptive
viewpoint, merely that the author's Opinion shall be printed somewhere.
- --- Mike Harris (no Ph.D...but no Personal Agenda, either...)