- Hi Jeff
- Below are the reports I've received over the last few
days. I have taken a
- total of 81 sighting reports as of last night...all since
- 2002 when everything started.
- Telkwa, British Columbia
- Date: May 19, 2002
- Time: approx: 1:05 a.m.
- I spoke today (September 5, 2002) with two people. One
was the witness who
- watched an extremely bright light ( a large mass) flying
very slowly over
- their farm, and the sister of this gentleman who was
the one who informed me
- of this event.
- The witnesses sister told me about an event that took
place back on May 19,
- 2002 on her brothers farm in Telkwa, British Columbia,
Canada. The sister
- lives in Smithers, B.C. and works for a well known business
and of course
- wanted to remain anonymous. She filled me in with a little
- which her brother had told to her after the May 19, experience,
and how it
- effected him mentally after seeing what he saw. I asked
her if she thought
- her brother might talk to me about what happened, and
she said she would
- call him, it wasn't long afterwards when the witness
did call. One of the
- first things he asked was, would I have an explanation
to what he had seen.
- The witness went on to say that he went to bed around
11:30 p.m. on May 19,
- 2002 and was woken up approx an hour and a half later
due to his dogs
- barking like crazy, he mentioned it was normal for them
to bark at coyotes
- which are around the farm howling at night, or other
wildlife which crosses
- their fields. The witness said the dogs also were acting
up more than
- normal, and they did sound rather stressed at something,
so he got up out of
- bed to see what was bothering the dogs, also telling
them to be quiet.
- As he walked through the kitchen towards the back door,
we noticed a bright
- glow of white light coming in through the kitchen window.
- note: I know exactly where his property is, as I was
just out in the
- neighborhood just recently interviewing witnesses from
the July 29, 2002
- sighting. There are no street lights in his area and
the occasional light
- from a neighbor's farm in the distance.)
- He went outside and walked out looking to see where this
light was coming
- from. Over the field and approx: 1000 feet up, a large
mass of white light
- was slowly moving across the sky heading in a northwesterly
- asked just how fast was the mass of light moving, his
example of the speed
- was, "it moved a fast a small Ultra-light aircraft
or close to it"). The
- witness said the whole field, trees, home, and barns
were all bathed in this
- white light. He watched this for a few seconds, then
called his pets and ran
- back into his home.
- Now when I talked with his sister, I asked if he reported
the sighting to
- anyone after it happened, such as the RCMP in Smithers.
Now she thinks he
- did, so I am assuming he mentioned this to her. But when
I asked him, he
- said he had not told anyone other than his family. (HBCC
Note: When I
- dropped by the RCMP detachment about a month ago, they
did not have any
- other sighting reports on file, as I asked. Mind you,
I knew they had one
- other report as they took the details off of me and opened
a file on it.).
- The witness did not want to go into it much more. But
his sister did tell me
- that he was a mess after the encounter. She said the
whole family had not
- believed in UFOs to speak of, but did always wonderful
if there could be
- some form of life out "there". She also said
it took him months to finally
- deal with it, and get back to a somewhat normal routine.
- Thank you to the folks for there report.
- Burns Lake, British Columbia (On this sighting I just
got a hold of one of
- the witnesses)
- Date: August 22, 2002
- Time: approx: 10:45
- (HBCC UFO - Note) I still don't have a lot on this sighting,
but this is the
- little I received from the newspaper. Two brothers were
outside when the
- notice a bight white object at a low level moving slowly
across the sky. One
- of the brothers went next door and had his neighbor come
out to watch the
- object. It took approx: 10 - 15 seconds to pass from
their view. According
- to the newspaper the brothers, said it was no plane they
- Thanks to the newspaper for this report
- Meziadin Junction, British Columbia
- Date: August 27, 2002
- Time: not given.
- I ran into a lady who works in our Post office, she asked
if I had received
- a sighting report from Meziadin Junction, British Columbia.
I told her no,
- so she gave me the little she did know about it.
- Three witnesses, two Arrow transport trucks hauling concentrated
- from the Huckleberry mine (which is just located approx:
- outside of Houston, B.C.) spotted a large bright object
in a stationary
- position below the horizon of the mountains. The object
was ringed with
- different colored lights. Both trucks pulled over to
the side of Highway #37
- and turned the ignition off and sat and watched the object
for approx: 10
- minutes before it rose up slightly and moved down the
valley and out of
- their line of sight.
- I am still trying to get a hold of the witness for a
more detailed report.
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia
- Date: August 30, 2002
- Time: approx: 11:35 p.m.
- A lone witness reported seeing two solid objects traveling
together at a low
- level out from the Prince Rupert harbor. The objects
stopped at one point,
- made a quick turn heading northeast toward Khutzeymateen
Park. (HBCC UFO
- Note - Again, I am waiting for details on this sighting
and hope to have
- them soon.
- Kitwanga, British Columbia
- Date: September 4, 2002
- Time: approx: 9:15 p.m.
- A witness telephoned me last night and told me he had
just witnessed a
- couple of "green - transparent" balls of light
traveling in a southwesterly
- direction at a low level. I asked the witness if he could
give me an approx:
- altitude the green lights were at. He guessed they could
have been around
- ten thousand feet or so. HBCC UFO Note - Not sure about
this one guys.)
- Houston, British Columbia
- Date: approx: 22, 2002
- Time: None given. (daylight sighting)
- (HBCC UFO Note - Again, I Have no more information on
this report, and
- hoping the witness will contact me).
- I just came back from (deleted by HBCC UFO) office and
I did hear there that
- one of the Planning Forester's father, who delivers coffee
in Northern BC,
- did have a daylight sighting of a silvery disk inside
of Houston, BC. This
- event took place 14 days ago. I confirmed with the Planning
- correctness of the statement and he asked me to forward
your phone # which I
- have done already.
- Are you aware of this sighting?
- Kitwancool, British Columbia
- Date: None given
- Time: None given
- HBCC UFO Note - Waiting to do a telephone interview about
- Secondly, (deleted by HBCC UFO) mother told us yesterday
that a " very
- respectable "Gitskan man did witness 9 ( nine )
disks parked beside Highway
- 37 going towards the village of Kitwancool, B.C..
- She did not mention when " this event " took
place . I will try, if you are
- interested, to set up a phone call with her for the next
- " Moose Carcass Site without vegetation "
- Now about this case, which I have not been out on as
it took place a while
- back and I have no idea what the condition of the area
would be like. The
- good part is, I am going to interview the second forestry
worker who was
- there and saw the approx: 20 feet circle and the Moose
Carcass. This is an
- interesting report.
- Brian Vike
- Independent UFO Field
- HBCC UFO Research
- Box 1091
- Houston, B.C.
- Phone/Fax - 1-250-845-2189
- Email - email@example.com