1) "Under the Combating Terrorism Act, prosecutors could authorize
surveillance for 48-hour periods *without a judge's approval.*
Warrantless surveillance appears to be limited to:
a) the addresses of websites your visited,
b) the names and addresses of your e-mail correspondents,
and so on
The legislation would cover URLs, which include information such as:
c) what Web pages you're visiting and
d) what terms you type in when visiting search engines."
(source article http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,54342,00.html
2) "Senate OK's FBI Net Spying" 'FBI agents soon may be able
to spy on Internet users legally without a court order.'
(source article http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,46852,00.html )
3) Constitution of the United States of America - Supreme Law of
Article [IV.] "The right of the people to be secure in their persons,
houses, papers, and effects, **against unreasonable searches
shall not be violated** and no Warrants shall issue, but
upon probable cause,
supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing
the place to
be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
1) The present government (Congress, Judiciary, President) is out-of-control....totally.
They are violating Law; are ignoring the Law; are violating
their Oath of Office, they are committing treason against the American
People - The Sovereigns.
2) The intended 'check's and balances' on our system of government are
- the three branches of government (blackmailed / bribed)
- the media (corporate owned - disinformation, misinformation,
- fully informed jury (destroyed; obscured)
- principles and maxims of Common Law ("Show
me the damaged party...")
- state (sovereign) Citizenship (destroyed; obscured)
- Right to Privacy (Article 4) - ignored and 'technologically'
destroyed; systemic malfeasance
'Malfeasance': 1) Illegal or unethical conduct; wrongdoing beyond simple
negligence, especially on the part of governmental officials. 2)
Failure to perform, or complete neglect of, a required legal or contractual
duty. 3) Negligence, incompetence, or the improper performance of a legal
3) There appears to have been a "silent-coup" - from
the deliberate set-up, enticement, entrapment and subsequent blackmailing
of key US government officials.
(see: Senator John DeCamp's "The Franklin Cover-up"
and "Transformation of America")
Franklin Cover-up "...a minefield of information that cannot and must
not be ignored."
also Google search on: "Trance-Formation of America"
4) Our Constitution - the system of checks and balances are
being ignored...not only by all branches of the government (individuals who swore
an Oath of Office to defend and uphold the Constitution and Rights
Of The People) and they have individually and collectively violated that
sacred oath. i.e. 'treason'
5) More importantly - the American Public themselves have been traumatized,
numbed-out, or dumbed down - (TV/flouride/chemtrails/?) into a state of
sheer apathy, powerlessness and/or forgetfullness.
How ironic: visit http://www.house.gov/Declaration.html
(Declaration of Independence) at the House of Representatives
website - and 'see for yourself.'
How many American Citizen's see...much less care....about what's happening
before our eyes? Or what this is leading to for our Children and future