- We received the following email and visited the indicated
site. The text, as you will see, is Russian. The photo of the head of
the possible ET is also shown. The translation of the text below is exclusive
to Rense.com by Peter Davenport, Director, National UFO Reporting Center
- From: Anatolij Kutovoj email@example.com Date: Mon,
12 Aug 2002 07:51:26 +0200
- Kyshtym Midget Shown Again In Russian Media
- Hello All,
- Russian media again issues information about entity in
Kyshtym. Japan producers are trying to find out entity mummy/corpse and
ready to pay anybody $200,000 for it.
- Full good video of TV RTR program http://video.rtr-vesti.ru/8194.asf
- The article is in Russian, but USA is country of much
- Yours Sincerely,
- Translation EXCLUSIVE To Rense.com Text may be linked
to but not reposted
- Translation By Peter Davenport
Director, National UFO Reporting Center
© 2002 All Rights Reserved
- Is it the remains of some emissary of a highly developed
civilization in Alpha Centauri? That is what the "head," which
looks like a helmet, suggests to some.
- Apparently, the "head" belonged to an alien,
who was first discovered in a small village in the Kalinin-Chelyabinsk
area by a woman, Tamara Prosfirina, who allegedly encountered it in the
forest, and whom she named "Alioshenka." She later was confined
to a mental health facility, where she died under mysterious circumstances,
although it is not clear whether her incarceration was related to her alleged
encounter. She spoke frequently of the "extraterrestrial," whom
she allegedly had encountered in a forest during a severe storm. A video
was taken of her testimony, but only fragments of the film still exist.
- The photo, although taken sometime in 1996, recently
came to light when artists were sorting through archives, where they stumbled
upon it. The photograph has been published in local newspapers, and debate
rages over what it is.
- One female scientist suggested that, based on the size
of the skull, it could be from a child who had died from an unknown disease.
She does not say why she believes the head is separated from the rest
of the body, or what the disease might have been.
- A television producer from Asahi Television, Diguchi
Masao, has offered to pay up to $200,000 to anyone who can provide him
with a mummified body of approximately 21 centimeters in length, which
presumably would be the length of the body that was at one time attached
to the head. Details as to where the alleged skull is located at present
are not available. His company is planning to do a film documentary about
the head, and they recently traveled to the small village where the head
allegedly was first discovered.
- The journalists have uncovered some evidence that the
alien lived for approximately one month with Ms. Prosfirina, who fed him
yoghurt and caramel.
- In Ekaterinburg, the debate rages among authorities whether
the head should be released to foreigners, particularly before a forensic
examination of the head. The same Russian forensics experts who were called
upon to investigate the remains of the Tsar's family have declared that
the object is "something of interest," and that it should be
investigated thoroughly before addressing the question of whether the evidence
could be released to foreigners.
- Russian Customs agents also are involved in the search
for the "extraterrestrial," since any mummified body would be
considered to be contraband, and they had distributed a circular to all
their stations in the area to that effect.
- END TRANSLATION