- International bankers live in fear.
- Not of starvation, disease or war. These are the concerns
of children in the Third World.
- Bankers are terrified we might object to paying them
billions each year in interest for money they create out of nothing, guaranteed
by our taxes. (The Federal Reserve Board, a private cartel of mostly foreign
banks, finagled this monopoly in 1913.)
- The bankers are frightened that, like the homeless man's
dog, we might say "I can do this myself."
- They are scared the government might go even further
and "default" on trillions of make-believe "debt."
- They are frightened of losing "control."
- In order to sleep more soundly, the bankers have taken
- These precautions help us to understand the world we
live in, why it is becoming safer for bankers but less safe and more bizarre
for everyone else.
- First, people with money machines tend to have a lot
of friends. The bankers helped their friends establish monopolies in oil,
chemicals, pharmaceuticals, transportation, media,etc. and took a healthy
stake. As you can imagine, these people are thick as thieves. Lawyers,
journalists and intellectuals all vie for a piece of the action. (Servicing
this cartel of cartels is what passes for success these days.)
- The bankers' first precaution is to buy all the politicians.
The second is to buy the major media outlets in order to promote the illusion
politicians make decisions and represent our interests. The third precaution
is to take control of the education system, ensuring that people stop thinking
at an early age.
- Then the bankers use the government and media to convince
us that religion, nationalism and nuclear family are unfashionable, and
we want what they want.
- We "want" world government ("globalisation").
The bankers need to eliminate nation states, freedom and democracy in order
to streamline their business and consolidate their power. The UN, the IMF
and World Bank, -- glorified loan sharks and collectors -- will make the
- We "want" diversity. Countries are not allowed
to maintain their national identities or traditions. Last Christmas, Gary
Doer, my provincial premier tried to rename the Christmas tree at the legislature
a "multicultural tree." Diversity is respecting every culture
but our own. Every nation must be heterogeneous and disparate as a box
of Smarties no one in a position to challenge the bankers.
- Or take "feminism." Masquerading as equal rights
for women, this Marxist Lesbian ideology is designed to destroy the nuclear
family (the basic building block of society) by undermining paternal authority.
Cultural differences between men and women are not "stereotypes."
But signatories to the latest UN "CEDAW" Convention (recently
passed by the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee) will be required
to "take all appropriate measures to modify all social and cultural
patterns of conduct of men and women." (Article 5)
- This kind of Communist-inspired social engineering is
simply persecution of heterosexuals. It is intended to arrest our natural
development: the birth rate has halved while the divorce rate has doubled.
An army of highly paid lawyers, social workers and bureaucrats treat the
casualties. These self-serving do-gooders are the bankers' biggest constituency.
- People --stunted, love-starved, sex-obsessed -- without
family, religious or national identity, are easy to control. (They'll join
anything; they are looking for a family.) But in case of resistance, the
bankers have created a bogeyman, "terrorism" to justify a huge
- The Office of Homeland Security is designed to control
us -- the domestic population. Why would this be necessary? We're "in
debt" trillions of dollars and the bankers intend that we pay. One
day they will take away our toys. In case it's a problem, an Orwellian
police state will be in place. But first,the Muslims must be subjugated
- Talking about the United States as if it were an independent
country is silly. American politicians pawned U.S. sovereignty in 1913.
Ever since, U.S. soldiers have been bullyboys for international bankers,
and nothing else.
- The American taxpayer and soldier made the First World
War possible. It started just six months after the establishment of the
"Fed". Its purpose was to increase debt, cripple the great European
nation states, slaughter a generation, and establish two of the bankers'
pet projects: Communism (Russia) and Zionism (Palestine.) After the war
ended, banker world government -- The League of Nations (a.k.a., "The
League to Enforce Peace") was established.
- The US didn't enter the Second World War in Dec. 1941
to save Western Civilization. England had stood alone against Germany for
more than two years. The U.S. entered the war just six months after Hitler
attacked Russia. The purpose was to save Communism! [I am indebted to A.K.
Chesterton ("The New Unhappy Lords," 1969) for this insight]
For the same reason, the USSR got $5 billion in U.S. lend-lease after the
- After the smoke cleared, Communists instead of Nazis
tyrannized Eastern Europe. Soviet agents/ US diplomats Alger Hiss and Harry
Hopkins established the United Nations on land donated by John D. Rockefeller.
One of the UN's first acts was to create the State of Israel.
- Ben Hecht ("A Child of the Century") wrote
"the Twentieth Century was cut off at its knees by World War One."
Before committing suicide in 1942, Stefan Zweig ("The World of Yesterday")
spoke in the same tones about the demise of Western Civilization.
- The planet has been hijacked. Our leaders are dupes,
opportunists, traitors or all three. Almost everything we know about modern
history is a hoax. A stench of moral compromise wafts from our public and
cultural life. Anything promoted by the media, education, or government
is suspect. This is what happens when we deny God.
- This is what our children will inherit, a world that
is safe ... for international bankers.
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game Scruples
and author of "A Long Way to Go for a Date." His web site is
www.savethemales.ca and his welcomes your comments at email@example.com