- A publisher and writer I both respect sent me an "exclusive"
intelligence report smuggled out of Ramallah by an Arab lady trapped there.
This distorted piece of propaganda kept me reading for a few paragraphs
until I got to the part where "settlers" were rampaging through
Ramallah with the IDF.
- That did it for me. I wrote a letter to the publisher,
a Jewish woman who seems to have forgotten that minor fact, and asked her
to stop sending me lies by e-mail. There are no "settlers" rampaging
through the town. She wrote back, "Prove to me it's wrong."
- I calmly replied, "No, you prove to me. Find the
names or photos of "settlers" rampaging through Ramallah. I don't
have to prove anything to you."
- It's time we stopped defending Israel. We don't need
to and anyone who enters into a debate on Israel's nastiness against the
benevolent and peace-loving Arabs honors the ignoramus by entering the
fray on his terms and ends up making Israel look guilty by falling into
- What's the point? Look at CNN tonight. The splendiforous
Wolf Blitzer asked viewers to vote on the following poll: Will there be
peace in the Middle East under Sharon's watch? Of course, the implication
is that Sharon is responsible for war and no one else. Now who would vote
in a rigged poll like that?
- The following answer is the only appropriate one for
any Jew with dignity.
- "I'm sorry, I know you don't like us and are abetting
our murderers, so I don't feel like talking to you."
- No, let's stop defending Israel to the misguided stooges
attacking us and use our energy more efficiently by defending Israel for
ourselves. The first line of defence is truth and we'll never be free unless
we rid ourselves of the forces who brought us this war and are planning
- The following information comes from solid sources but
not all has been proven by corroboration. Let's gather intelligence together.
- How Nazis Infiltrate
- I was given a remarkable document which links Shimon
Peres to French "former" Nazis, the most prominent being Francois
Mitterand. I will present the case in the next sendout.
- Meanwhile, in 1994 the newsletter Inside Israel proved
that Peace Now was receiving significant monies from a pro-Nazi fund located
in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Ein Kerem. A well-placed informant explained,
"You know all the far left speakers who appear at the Van Leer Institute
in Jerusalem. The Van Leers were known Dutch Nazi collaborators. Martin
Buber refused to speak at the institute because of that. What's their building
doing in Jerusalem attached to the State President's office?
- The Rebbetzin Peres
- Whatever happened to Shimon Peres' wife Sonia? We never
see her anymore. And we used to from time to time for show even when hubby
was co-habitating with and promoting the political career of Collette Avital.
Well it seems that Sonia has taken revenge in a good way.
- From a rabbi with a devoted following. "Sonia Peres
has become very religious. She is especially fond of my writings and tapes
and is not only studying them but holding study sessions in her home."
- Shamgar Saves The Day
- From an attorney who is at the head of a political movement.
He is a very good source. We cover many topics. ie "There was a lot
of talk about a murder around the Demanjuk trial. Dov Eitan was appointed
to defend Demanjuk and discovered the government got the wrong man. He
died before the trial started and not many people think it was a natural
- In my book The Last Days Of Israel and Natan Gefen's
book, Fatal Sting, we both offer serious evidence that the 1996 elections
were rigged. Peres actually won by 2% but had been pre-blackmailed over
his organization of the Rabin murder to take a dive. 148,000 votes for
Peres were destroyed before they were counted.
- The attorney concurs: "You got that right. What
happened was Shamgar warned Peres he would blow the truth sky high unless
Netanyahu won the elections."
- Restaurants And Other Assassination Topics
- Two facts from dependable sources absolutely confirmed.
- Remember Benny Lahav, the Shabak's Forces Commander at
the rally where shortly after, Rabin got killed? In 1996. he threatened
to write a book exposing all he knows about the murder.. Looks like he
found a better vocation. After retiring with a fancy pension, he bought
a pizzeria in Kochav Yair. Buy a slice and ask the owner what was going
to be in his book.
- Yoram Rubin, Rabin's bodyguard and murderer, has a father-in-law
who owns Cafe Max in downtown Jerusalem. Rubin, himself, is security chief
at the Israeli Embassy in Cairo. Max relates that all the families of the
embassy staff, including Rubin's, were sent back to Israel. Yoram had better
watch out there isn't a terror attack that removes a guard who knows too
- Also, highly confirmed: Yoram Rubin was confined to Ichilov
Hospital for 6 days after the Rabin murder, though his medical reports
show he had nothing worse than a slight burn on his arm. Why the long sojourn?
- Dr. David Khen, a vascular surgeon and colonel in the
reserves, has gathered eye-witness testimony that Rubin threatened to commit
suicide on the night of the assassination and was kept under a suicide
watch for almost a week.
- Kimche Kimche Kimche
- Remember that name. The Jerusalem Post gives him first
column editorial space to promote Oslo almost every week.
- From an excellent investigative reporter: "Kimche
is at Oxford in '76, the next thing you know he's a high-ranking Mossad
officer in Israel. No one understood where he came from, he didn't even
speak Hebrew. He still doesn't, very well. He is a British plant but more
than that, he's the executive director of the Israeli Council On Foreign
- Arafat's Motto
- Cleanliness is next to gluttony.
- I Won't Vouch For These Two...Yet
- Why were three of Rabin's bodyguards murdered? A source
I met just once after a lecture explained: "Kuriel or another bodyguard
was supposed to shoot Amir with a 22 caliber pistol. Amir wasn't supposed
to survive but his killer chickened out of shooting him. The Shabak that
night went crazy looking for the 22 caliber gun."
- A middle level clerk in the Foreign Ministry: "We
received a request to cut diplomatic ties with Norway over their pro-PLO
actions in light of the fact that they arranged the Oslo Accords. The request
actually read that it won't take long before Oslo is equated with Auschwitz
and maintaining diplomatic ties was no different than keeping ties open
with Nazi Germany. Our Minister, Peres, was not shown the request."
- AND NOW...Good tips from my most astute correspondents.
- I correspond with several Arabs and I think we're reaching
some understanding. Well, their adjectives to describe Israel are softening
somewhat. One letter did strike out:
- "The only good thing I can think about Israel is
they didn't murder you for investigating the Rabin murder. They won't let
us do that. Do you think anyone thought Nasser died naturally from a heart
attack? He was 52 and in perfect health. Sadat's assassination may have
been suspicious but at least there were trials and executions. Whoever
murdered Nasser got away with the perfect assassination."
- Zinni, At Last
- I recently found peacemaker Anthony Zinni on the CFR
list, discovered some key Jesuit figures in his early career and concluded
that he was not in Israel to make peace. A brilliant researcher from Toronto
dug much deeper. Absorb yourself in the following portrait of Bush's man
- "That bus bomb in Haifa STINKS of CIA involvement
man. I'd be willing to bet the support infrastructure was the same people
the DEA is involved with in Syria smuggling heroin to Europe and NYC. Zinni
is a key figure in the drug trade... that's why they call him the Godfather.
Sharon's war is messing with Zinni and Bush's drug profits, and they couldn't
stand Sharon making Bush look bad on TV, so BOOM.
- When are people going to understand that America is the
world's greatest criminal enterprise? Arafat is a school boy compared to
the Bushes. "Zinni joined the USMC in 1961. He makes General in SIX
YEARS, serves two stints in Vietnam. Thus begins the fast track to the
intel/defense circles that Bush, Armitage, Cheney, Rumsfeld etc. are building
- 1970, he's shipped to Okinawa, and over the next 5 years
spends a considerable amount of time in the Caribbean... this sets him
up as the perfect Liason for the USMC end of the eventual Central America/Middle
East/Austin-Miami-Mena pipeline used by Air Caribe in the 1980's.
- 1974, he's assigned as head of the Officer Assignment
branch of the Manpower Department... a key post in the Shadow Government
that's preparing to Emerge in 1980. The Bush cabal needs to be able to
have their people in the right places in order to make things work..
- "1981-1986, the Iran/Contra years, Zinni is first
stationed near Langley (CIA headquarters) at Quantico. Then he's moved
to USMC Head of Special Ops and Terrorism Counteraction Section... in other
words he's controlling the portion of the USMC that's now fighting Reagan's
phony war on terror. He's in a position to have his people training at
Fort Benning, where they can liase with their South American counterparts
and train death squads for Reagan.
- "1989, he's back at Quantico.
- "1993, he's in charge in Somalia, where he deliberately
screws things up for Clinton as Bush's last parting shot at Clinton. The
Somali exercise was in fact set up by Bush in 1992, and Clinton inherited
a program whose failure was ensured, because Bush set it up that way, and
Bush's men on the ground made sure Clinton would get slimed.
- "Zinni has been in and around every major drug operation
set up by the Bush/Casey/Colby team since Vietnam. He's been peripheral
to personnel placement and oversight for years, always in strategically
sensitive places where there have been known DEA/CIA drug pipelines in
- "You're never going to get hard proof, but Zinni
is a Bush boy. While not directly involved in any hands on drug smuggling,
he's peripheral to ALL of it and has been for a very long time. He's a
facilitator, not a player in the true sense. His job has more or less been
to make sure that the right people are in the right place at the right
- "This is fairly common knowledge in insider circles,
but I don't suggest trying to make the accusations publicly... there just
isn't enough paper to prove anything, and Robert Mueller made sure to stop
the BNL and BCCI investigations before they could lead back to the Pentagon
or White House. He also stopped the Lockerbie investigation cold, so Zinni's
(and many others including Bush Sr) ties to the Syrians never saw the light
of day, although there IS a Library of Congress document you can get entitled
- "Syria, President Bush, and Drugs" that was
published October 28, 1992. It makes for some interesting reading.
- "The contents of the report are more or less confirmed
in a book by Lester Coleman entitled "On the Trail of the Octopus"
that tells of his time in the DIA. He was loaned out by the DIA to spy
on the CIA and DEA on behalf of the DOD, and while in Cyprus and the Middle
East discovered that a DEA operation had been compromised. He believes
(and plausibly... read the book) that the Pan Am 103 bomb was placed on
the plane not by Libyans as claimed by Bob Mueller's investigation, but
by Syrians who used their DEA heroin pipeline to smuggle a bomb onto the
plane. Considering that at least one of the alleged bombers was acquitted
and the second is still in the appellant process, it's more likely than
not that Coleman is right.
- "We're talking about the most sophisticated Organized
Crime Syndicate in the history of man, run by Bush Jr's father. You're
not going to find any evidence to pin on anyone in the inner two circles,
and that includes Zinni. They're all buffered by mules like Oliver North
and Barry Seale. And now they have Robert Mueller as head of the FBI and
Ashcroft as attorney general, which basically ensures no war crimes tribunals
in the near future. Both men are as racist and corrupt as it gets."
- Why The PLO "Embassy" Got The Boot
- What do you know? The Rockefellers of CFR fame were the
- "Barry: In the attached information from Gale databases,
please note the associations between Cushman & Wakefield, of today's
Arafat eviction, and it's parent company the Rockefeller Group, Inc. It
seems that the Rockefeller family is realizing that their sponsorship of
terrorists has bit them in the ass. They know all too well the alliance
between Osama and Arafat. Can you imagine the loss of income to Rockefeller
Group, Inc. in New York alone from the 9-11 attack? Are the CFR occultists
losing the Rockefeller family? Persecuting little Israel has a price! (Gen.
12:3) Is the Enron bust out an attempt to recover their losses in New York?"
- I sent one observation of my own to this fine observer.
My information shows that the NY financial district was in a real estate
crisis before the towers were felled. It was far more profitable to sell
the property and let the new owner enjoy his six week old $3 billion insurance
against damage caused by terror attacks.
- Of Course! Israel's Got The PLO's Entire Collection Of
- This lady has to be right, though I can't find anyone
to say so. Once Israel confiscated the PLO "government" records,
it had the goods on every NWO crook and anti-semite in the form of documented
proof of their murderous and illegal transactions against Israel. Imagine
how handy that could turn out to be! No wonder Europe and the Bush administration
wants an Israeli withdrawal far from the buildings they are snooping through.
- Dear Barry,
- "I have been wondering if the recent turn around
by the Bush Administration has something to do with the documents the IDF
is turning up in their searches. Maybe the Bush administration thought
the incriminating evidence that the IDF is finding about Arafat funding
terror operations would be better hid. Maybe they are afraid of even more
incriminating info. becoming public or falling into Israeli hands to be
used as a bargaining chip against them.
- "What if the IDF uncovered documents concerning
the CIAs recruitment ( payment?) of terrorist leaders such as Rajoub ,
and the murder of Israelis living in the west bank, many of those killed
being US citizens. This would place the USA in the position of supporting
terrorist organizations. It would place Bush in violation of his own "Bush
- "Some people think the recent about face in US policy
is a ploy, that the US secretly still wants Israel to continue its offensive,
sort of a good cop/ bad/cop routine to appease the Arabs. I don't think
so. If they were doing that they could have done it better and sooner.
- "They did this to everyone's suprise, shortly after
evacuating Rajoub from his hideout. Where is he now by the way? And shortly
after the IDF started making some smoking gun documents public. I think
they are scared and I think they are serious and they might even be being
blackmailed by the PLO itself using the same documents. I think they got
themselves into a mess that they don't know how to get out of and the welfare
of the State of Israel is not their priority. They are worried about saving
their own skins.
- What do you think about this, and is anyone in Israel
looking into it?"
- *** The toll free numbers to inquire about the author's
- USA - 1 877 RABINYY 7224699 ISRAEL - 1 800 RABINY 722469