- Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly
among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according
to a new study.
- "Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that
homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that
have dire consequences for our culture," wrote Steve Baldwin in,
"Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement," soon to be
published by the Regent University Law Review.
- Baldwin is the executive director of the Council for
National Policy in Washington, D.C.
- "It is difficult to convey the dark side of the
homosexual culture without appearing harsh," wrote Baldwin.
it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation
of Western civilization the nuclear family."
- Though the homosexual community and much of the media
scoff at such accusations, Baldwin who chaired the California Assembly's
Education committee, where he fought against support for the homosexual
agenda in the state's public schools says in his report that homosexual
activists' "efforts to target children both for their own sexual
pleasure and to enlarge the homosexual movement" constitute an
attack on "the family unit."
- Baldwin's research is substantiated in a recently
body of work written by http://drjudithreisman.org/ Dr. Judith Reisman,
president of the Institute for Media Education and author of numerous
authoritative books debunking sexual myths, including "Kinsey, Crimes
- In her thesis also written for the Regent University
Law Review Reisman cited psychologist Eugene Abel, whose research found
that homosexuals "sexually molest young boys with an incidence that
is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls.
- Abel also found that non-incarcerated "child
admitted from 23.4 to 281.7 acts per offender whose targets were
- "The rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child
sexual abuse is staggering," said Reisman, who was the principal
for an $800,000 Justice Department grant studying child pornography and
violence. "Abel,s data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual
finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8
- Jay Heavener, spokesman for http://www.pflag.org/ PFLAG
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, counters that federal
crime data refute claims that homosexuals molest children at higher rates
- "According to data from the Federal Bureau of
(FBI), this claim is false," he told WND by e-mail. "The gay
and lesbian community calls into question any dubious research which flies
in the face of our own experience."
- And Gary Schoener, a clinical psychologist who has been
diagnosing and treating clergy abuse for 28 years, told Salon.com,
are far more heterosexual cases than homosexual."
- In terms of sheer numbers, that may be true. But in terms
of numbers of children abused per offender, homosexuals abuse with far
greater frequency; and boys, research shows, are the much-preferred
- Baldwin says evidence he examined disproves the assertion
that child molestation is more prevalent among heterosexuals. Both he and
Reisman found that media coverage of adult homosexual abuse of minors
is also slanted.
- "The National Lesbian and Gay Journalists
(NLGJA) recently boasted that although homosexuals are less than two
of the population, three-fourths of the people who decide the content
of the front page of the New York Times are homosexual," Reisman
- That one fact is especially noteworthy, experts point
out, given the recent child sex scandals taking place within the American
- A survey by WorldNetDaily of recent news reports found
that rarely did the media describe priestly sexual abuse as
or "gay" activity even though the worst incidents involved
male-to-male contact, and a spate of investigative reports has revealed
that the Vatican is concerned about an upsurge of homosexuals in seminary
schools throughout the world.
- Gay press promotes sex with children
- Baldwin says his research not only "confirms that
homosexuals molest children at a rate vastly higher than
but it found that "the mainstream homosexual culture" even
promotes sex with children."
- "The editorial board of the leading pedophile
journal, Paidika, is dominated by prominent homosexual scholars such as
San Francisco State University professor John DeCecco, who happens to edit
the Journal of Homosexuality," Baldwin wrote.
- During his research, he also found:
- * The Journal of Homosexuality recently published a
double-issue entitled, "Male Intergenerational Intimacy,"
many articles portraying sex between men and minor boys as loving
One article said parents should look upon the pedophile who loves their
son "not as a rival or competitor, not as a theft of their property,
but as a partner in the boy's upbringing, someone to be welcomed into their
- * In 1995 the homosexual magazine "Guide" said,
"We can be proud that the gay movement has been home to the few voices
who have had the courage to say out loud that children are naturally
and "deserve the right to sexual expression with whoever they choose.
" The article went on to say: "Instead of fearing being labeled
pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children's
sexuality we must do it for the children's sake."
- * Larry Kramer, the founder of ACT-UP, a noted homosexual
activist group, wrote in his book, "Report from the Holocaust: The
Making of an AIDS Activist": "In those instances where children
do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else,
I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and
even solicits it."
- * In a study of advertisements in the influential
newspaper, The Advocate, Reisman found ads for a "Penetrable Boy Doll
available in three provocative positions. She also found that the number
of erotic boy images in each issue of The Advocate averaged 14.
- * Homosexual newspapers and travel publications advertise
prominently for countries where boy prostitution is heavy, such as Burma,
the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand. Homosexuality
- "Research on the homosexual lifestyle confirms it
is almost exclusively a youth-oriented culture," Baldwin wrote.
few gays exhibit preference for older men."
- "Some admit to focus on teenage boys," he said,
"some on prepubescent boys, and many cross over between
- A 1988 study detailed in Baldwin's report found that
most pedophiles even consider themselves to be "gay." According
to the study, "Archives of Sexual Behavior," some 86 percent
of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. Also, the
study found, the number of teenage male prostitutes who identify as
has risen from 10 percent to 60 percent in the past 15 years.
- When asked what he thought about critics who attempt
to debunk his research, Baldwin said the results speak for
- "For them to say this theory is false is to call
many of the homosexual movement's leaders liars," he said. "Most
of my evidence comes right from the gay community."
- "I managed to find enough evidence that my thesis
child molestation is an integral part of the homosexual movement is
a valid thesis," Baldwin told WorldNetDaily.
- Other experts have also found a distinct pattern between
child sex abusers and the incidence of homosexuality.
- "How long can psychologists be in denial about the
significance of the dark side, and ignore what it implies about the
condition? And there's a matter of even greater concern. How long will
psychologists eagerly throw open the door to gay life for every sexually
confused teenager?" writes Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D, on behalf of NARTH
the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality a
group that says it exists to "provide psychological understanding
of the cause, treatment and behavior patterns associated with
within the boundaries of a civil public dialogue."
- The North American Man-Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA,
is "a group that openly promotes sex with minor boys and claims that
boy-lovers respond to the needs of the boys they love," Baldwin said
in his report.
- The group is often endorsed by "many of the
movement's most prominent leaders," he said.
- Advocacy moving to schools
- Promotion of the "gay and lesbian lifestyle"
is increasing in the nation's public schools.
- A WND survey of homosexual-oriented websites found that
almost every group has some sort of program to "educate"
school administrators and other school employees about the homosexual
- * GLSEN - the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network
bills itself as "the largest national network of parents, students,
educators and others" specifically formed to end "discrimination
based on sexual orientation and gender identity/expression in K-12 schools.
Two recent press released boasted of the Broward County (Fla.) school board
approving GLSEN-sponsored "training for teachers."
- * A student activist working with GLSEN officials has
managed to "give voice" recently to "gay, lesbian, bisexual
and transgendered students" at California schools; * PFLAG has created
a national campaign called, "From Our House to the Schoolhouse,"
distributing to school officials - among other materials - a booklet
"Just the Facts About Sexual Orientation and Youth: A Primer For
Educators, & School Personnel. [Editor's note: Readers need
PDF reader to open and read this file.)
- Though most school-related programs are sold to
and parents as programs designed simply to end persecution of homosexuals
and lesbians, none disclose what Baldwin says is compelling evidence that
homosexuality is harmful to children.
- "What does the academic literature say about the
relationship between homosexuality and child molestation? Quite a bit,
actually," he wrote, quoting data compiled by the Family Research
Institute: "Scientific studies confirm a strong pedophilic
- The institute, after reviewing more than 19 studies and
peer-reviewed reports in a 1985 "Psychological Reports" article,
found that homosexuals account for between 25 and 40 percent of all child
- "But this number is low," Baldwin says,
to the fact that many reporters will not report if a child molester is
a homosexual, even if he knows that to be the case."