- A prominent Jewish rabbi considered Israel as a state
standing "against God, against Torah, and against the Jewish religion."
He added that it caused many tragic events to both Palestinians and Jews.
- The Zionist movement, he said, that was behind establishing
the Israeli state, is based on blood shedding, destruction, killing and
terrorism. On the other hand, he supported the right of Palestinians in
resistance and restoring their complete usurped homeland.
- The rabbi, Israel David Wyce, speaker of the Natouri
Karta group, that opposes the Zionist movement, went on to say that Zionism
is a secular movement.
- Zionists, he elaborated, are heretics and stand in the
face of the Jewish spiritual teachings.
- The Jewish rabbi, said Zionism is no more than a racist
nationalist non-religious movement set up by those who veered away from
the pure Jewish religion.
- The Torah (Old Testament), he pointed out, provides that
the Jews were given the land of Palestine thousands of years beforR He
termed the Palestinian resistance a legitimate action and normal reaction
against Zionist offenses.