- Six months after the attack on New York and Washington
DC, how many al-Qaeda terrorists have been arrested?
- Are you ready for the answer?
- "THOUSANDS of FBI agents have rounded up more than
1,300 suspects across America since September 11, but they have failed
to find a single al-Qaeda cell operating in the United States...
- Security authorities in more than 60 countries have arrested
suspects linked to Osama bin Laden, but none of the hundreds detained has
yet been found to have any links with terrorism."
- Source: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0,,13-232311,00.html
- It's an interesting exercise to meditate on the significance
- Here's a "vast terror network" that supposedly
pulled off the most logistically complicated act of terrorism in history,
leisurely killing several thousand people while US air defense sat on its
hand, and yet, with what surely must be the greatest, no hold barred, damn-the-law
manhunt in US history, NOT ONE SINGLE al-Qaeda terrorist has been found
- What does it mean?
- There are three possible interpretations:
- * Operating from caves in a remote Third World country,
al-Qaeda is the most sophisticated intelligence and covert operations organization
on earth (perhaps of all time.)
- * The FBI, CIA et. al. and 60 other national intelligence
agencies supporting the "Anti Terror War" are completely inept.
- * There is no al-Qaeda terrorist network outside of very
limited areas in the Middle East and there never was one. 9-11 was a Reichstag
Fire staged to rip the cap off the defense industry subsidy and line the
American people up against a fraudulent government led by a member of a
well documented crime family.
- As Sherlock Holmes said:
- "We must fall back upon the old axiom that when
all other contingencies fail, whatever remains, however improbable, must
be the truth."
- Note: The people in prison in Cuba are combatants who
fought on the Taliban side when the US invaded the sovereign - albeit entirely
screwed up - country of Afghanistan. Keep in mind that as recently as last
summer Bush administration elite and Enron officials - is there any difference?
- thought the Taliban was AOK. (Apparently, Enron was still negotiating
with the Taliban AFTER 9-11!) Thus, the people in jail in Guantanamo Bay
are guilty of not being up-to-date on Washington politics (i.e. Enron corporate