- We pass on the following as one of the many messages
we receive from the West
- Bank cities which all show the need of INTERVENTION NOW!.
Words aren't enough.
- Forwarded message follows
- To: email@example.com
- From: Huwaida Arraf
- Date sent: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 07:17:55 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Atrocities in Jenin - HELP
- SOS calls from the Jenin Refugee camp! The camp, 1 km
squared, home to approximately 15,000 people is being attacked by air and
- The hospital ambulances are not being allowed to move.
UNRWA and the International Committee of the Red Cross are not able to
function. Is there anyone to help?
- To contact Dr. Ali Jabareen, please call: +972-4-250-2653/4
- Reports from Nablus are that they have also brought bulldozers
into the Balata Refugee Camp.
- Random explosions throughout Ramallah. Difficult to know
what is being blown up.
- Innocent Palestinian civilians are being terrorized and
killed. The international community has an obligation to stop this massacre.
Will we wait until it's over to say that we're sorry?
- Israeli Prime Minister
- Ariel Sharon
- Office of the Prime Minister
- Tel: ++972 2 6705555
- Fax: ++972 2 566 4838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lt. Gen. Shaul Mofaz,
- IDF Chief of Staff,
- Fax: ++972-3-569-55-94
- Mr. Binyamin Ben-Eliezer,
- Minister of Defense,
- Ministry of Defense,
- 37 Kaplan st.,
- Tel-Aviv 61909,
- Israel..<BRvailable on the Gush site
- For Hebrew http://www.gush-shalom.org/archives/forum.html
- For English http://www.gush-shalom.org/archives/forum_eng.html
- French available at request.
- Also on the site: photo's - of action or otherwise informative
the weekly Gush Shalom ad - in Hebrew and English the columns of Uri Avnery
- in Hebrew, Arab and English (and a lot more) http://www.gush-shalom.org
- If you got this forwarded, and would like to receive
our emails directly you can subscribe by sending a blank message (from
the address where you want to receive them) to: Gush-Shalomemail@example.com
In order to receive Hebrew [not always same as English] mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to support Gush Shalom's activities you can
send a cheque or cash, wrapped well in an extra piece of paper, to:
- Gush Shalom pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033
- (Please, add your email address where to send our confirmation
- GUSH SHALOM
- pob 3322
- Tel-Aviv 61033