- There can be no doubt that:
- 1. If there were, in fact, hijackers aboard the flights,
they were not in control of the aircraft.
- 2. Any hijacker would know that planes can be shot out
of the sky anywhere in the U.S. within 15 minutes by standby aircraft,
and within five minutes by ground to air missiles.
- 3. Not a single middle-eastern name appeared on any one
of the aircraft manifests.
- 4. Dozens of MEN could never be held hostage with inch-and-a-half
- 5. If there were, in fact, seven cell phone calls made
from the doomed aircraft, one or more of the callers would have described
the hijackers as "four guys speaking German," "four black
guys," "four Arabs," or "four white guys," or
some such. Yet none did.
- 6. If there were, in fact, seven cell phone calls made
from the doomed aircraft, not one of the callers would have known the plane
was doomed. Hijacked planes are normally landed and demands made.
- 7. The planes were commandeered from remote ground control
locations and no one aboard any aircraft had any control over the planes.
- 8. The towers could not have imploded so perfectly without
the strategic pre-positioning of multiple explosive charges inside the
towers, and the carefully timed sequential detonation of each.
- 9. The plane crashes alone would not have brought down
- 10. No organization, outside the government, could have
grounded all the Air Force aircraft for more than 60 minutes.
- 11. No organization, outside the government or without
massive government assistance, could have planned and executed such a precision
- 12. Only one explanation exists which can justify the
awarding, within 24 hours, of the salvage contract to the same company
which had a similar contract for the Murrah Building in OKC, and the immediate
melting down of the steel for "recycling" without any investigation
or inspection......the government knew in advance, and wanted the evidence
destroyed immediately, just as in OKC, Waco, and other places.
- There is so much more, but I haven't time to discuss
it now. Suffice it to say that the terrorism being waged against the American
people comes from the for-profit incorporated federal government (not to
be confused with the Constitutional U.S. Government).