- It took me 25 years to find this quote, from Edgar Cayce's
reading #5377-1. Cayce makes it very clear Israel does NOT refer to the
Jews, but to Truth Seekers. No wonder this never sees the light of day.
The numbers following these quotes refer to specific readings given by
Cayce, and can be confirmed by the A.R.E., his organization.
- CAYCE QUOTE: Let there be the study, the closer study
of the promises which are made in the book [BIBLE], yes, the history of
the Jew; yet these HAVING FAILED, who is Isreal? Not the Jew, but Israel
is THE SEEKER AFTER TRUTH. 5377-1
- Other related Cayce quotes:
- For those WHO SEEK are indeed Israel, and Israel indeed
is ALL who seek; meaning not those as of the children of Abraham, but of
every nation, every tribe, every tongue -- Israel of the Lord! This is
the full meaning of Israel. 2772-1
- Q: What should be understood be the statement (Genesis
49:10) "The scepter has not departed from Israel"?
- CAYCE's ANSWER: Israel is the chosen of the Lord and
that His promise, His care, His love has not departed from those THAT SEEK
TO KNOW HIS WAY, THAT SEEK TO SEE HIS FACE, THAT WOULD DRAW NIGH UNTO HIM.
THIS is the meaning, this should be the understanding to all. Those that
seek are Israel. So Abraham means call; so Israel means those who seek.
How obtained the supplanter the name Israel? For he wrestled with the
angel, and he was face to face with the seeking to know His way. 262-28
- Citations from the book: The Edgar Cayce Companion,
A.R.E. Press, compiled and published by B. Ernest Frejer, 5th Printing
June 1999. copyright 1995.
- Available in MANY bookstores $22.95.
- More Edgar Cayce And Jews:
- Edgar Cayce stated that Hitler was guided by spirit,
but ultimately went astray. These readings also took me 25 years to uncover,
and I've only found them in a book that is not readily found in most bookstores,
and would certainly NOT be available if its contents were known:
- Edgar Cayce's Story of the Old Testament by Robert W.
Krajenke (first published 1973, fifth printing 1997, A.R.E. Press, Virginia
- EDGAR CAYCE (in 1933 and 1935) COMPARES HITLER TO OLD
- Cayce on Hitler (Nov. 4, 1933: Reading #3976)
- "The reading tells us [Hitler] could have brought
'light to the world'... [and was] called [here] for a purpose."
- CAYCE: [Hitler] is called for a purpose as has been
given; not only in the affairs of a nation, but as the affairs of the world
As he stands much in the position as did Jehu, as regards that people
that *think* (Cayce's emphasis) themselves oppressed.".... "It
would be well that each interested in the policies, and in which is the
directing infleunce in the life of the d ictator of Hitler, study that
which has been the impelling influence in the *man*, in the mind as it
acceded to power; for few does power not destroy, as men. Yet this man,
unless there is material change, will survive even that.".... "If
the power is held in that line as it has been directing in the present...there
will rise a new ideal in the hearts, in the minds of the people. If imperialism
among the people is kept in abeyance, great may be the rewards to this
peoples, this nation. [Germany]"
- Q-1: Analyze Hitler's attitude toward the Jews
- A-1. CAYCE: When the *character* of those that have
received, in a manner, their dictations -- or the dictates of the activity
of the director in affairs [God/spiritual] -- is considered, then it will
be understood how that this is but that dictation which was given of old;
and how that those peoples though they were called -- have wandered far
afield, and their rebelliousness and their seeking into the affairs of
others has rather brought them into their present position. Read they
not that which has been given? "When ye forsake my ways ye shall be
scattered, ye shall be without those things that would bring ye into the
knowledge -- until that time is fulfilled." Hence that attitutude
that is assumed is rather a fulfillment of that prophecy that has been
made, and is the beginning of the return that must come throughout the
earth (Reading #3976). (Nov. 4, 1933)
- Q-7: Why is it that apparently Hitler is making a mistake
in initiatiing policies that seem to be antagonizing the world? (Nov. 4,
- CAYCE: Because the world has not yet understood wholly
Hitler's policies. For these are initiatied rather from the spiritual source:
and the world is very material-minded, and oft understands little of spiritual
direction or dictation. But they must come to understand, unless there
is more injection of the imperialistic influences... (Reading #3976-13).
- "As more and more question marks arose about Hitler's
rise to power, a question was asked in a subsequent world affairs reading
- Q-4: Explain the relation between the information just
given regarding Germany and the changes for this year, and the information
already given through this channel [Cayce] on Hitler.
- CAYCE: Read that, my children, that has been given;
that there was the destiny for the man, if he did not allow imperialism
to enter in -- and it is entering. Hence must be called into question.
(Reading #3976) p. 81
- NOTES from the book:
- Was Jehu psychically developed as the readings imply
Hitler was? If so, then both men were open to a deeper source of unconscious
vitality, energy, and charisma, which made them "chosen" leaders.
There were subjective channels of a higher force. How they used -- or
allowed that energy to be used -- becomes the personal responsibility of
- The book text goes on to say, "Although this reading
was emphatic about Hitler's opportunity to fulfill a divine mission, the
[Cayce's} association in 1933 with Jehu was, for a student of the Bible,
grimly prophetic." p. 80