- From Ed 11-26-1
- Dear Christopher and Jeff,
- I noted with interest your report of witnesses seeing
'Military Helicopters' at the WTC because I knew that a very good friend
of mine "Steve," was a first responder to the scene in an NYPD
Harbor and Aviation Helicopter.
- My friend has told me the story of that days events many
times. But I just phoned him to double check.
- They initially responded to the report of a plane hitting
the first tower, they had hoped they could rescue survivors from the roof
as they had previously done in the first attack in the early 90s but unfortunately
the roof was engulfed in flames. It was at that time as they hovered around
the buildings that the second plane hit. They then temporarily retreated
to the pad at Liberty Island.
- I am told from police officers that I have known for
over 25 years that there were NO Military Helicopters at the scene until
that evening. The blue and white Harbor and Aviation helicopters can be
mistaken for military helicopters at certain angles depending on lighting
conditions. The only helicopters in the airspace around the towers that
day were NYPD.
- Hope that clears things up a bit.
- Dear Jeff,
- MELBOURNE. Around 11 pm (Australian EST) on 9-11, BBC
international radio newsflashed the first WTC hit around the world. I immediately
turned on the TV and switched between the various network live feeds out
of New York - CNN, NBC, ABC.
- At one point in the surreal coverage (and I'm not sure
on which channel), the scripted talking head cut to two eyewitnesses being
interviewed, with a tower burning in the distant background (hit #1). A
feisty middle-aged couple took turns to tell the camera that shortly after
9 am, they watched a "US military helicopter" circle the WTC
about half-way up and disappear behind the towers. The man suggested that
the strange helicopter may have landed on the WTC heliport.
- I am curious as to why I have not seen any mention of
this incident in any of the post-attack analysis. Am I the ONLY viewer
who saw this piece? Someone must have it on tape. Does anyone have any
data on it? If it was a "US military helicopter", what was it
doing there? The timing of its appearance is disconcerting to say the least?
- If there is no correlating evidence, then my logical
- (a) It did not happen. The couple were lying. "Some
folks will say anything to get on TV." (b) It did happen. The couple
witnessed a pre-attack BlackOps exercise but the public are NOT to know.
"It just didn't happen." (c) It did happen, but in the unlikely
event that only the couple saw it, the incident is not deemed "news"
as we understand it. "Me and Tammie done seen a real spaceship."
(d) I live in a parallel universe, a Draco-induced dimensional timeline
in which certain peculiar stuff only happens to me. (e) I need clinical
- By the way, I'm sure a lot of us owe our (in?)sanity
to your site as we grapple with the ontological shifting sands of Big Brother's
diabolical psyops, that ubiquitous state of denial that some call 'consensus
reality'. So, to help me deal with the "I'm not going mad, I did see
it... didn't I?" syndrome, may I ask someone sitting in front of the
screen for a very brief reply. URL's maybe?
- Thanks guys. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction. Great
- Christopher Day