- Osama bin Laden is only an instrument in arms of
real leaders, whose names are unknown, internal minister of Saudi Arabia,
prince Nayef said in his interview to New York Times.
- According to him, arrest or murder of the Saudi terrorist
will not seriously damage this organization. "Osama bin Laden is at
the top of the pyramid only from mass mediaís view, so his arrest
would not have prevented the September terrorist acts in the US,"
--- the prince said. Prince Nayef, brother of king Fahd and Crown prince
Abdullah, is supposed to be one of the most influential politicians in
- Meanwhile, vice-president Dick Chainy confirmed the video
records really existed of which bin Laden saying about the 11 September
terrorist acts. According to Chainy, these records were found in Jelalabad.
After watching them, a conclusion could be made that bin Laden knew much
about the 11 September events.
- Other US officials, who anonymously talked to
reported a bin Ladenís narration was recorded about his impressions
of that September daysí news programmes. After the first plane run
into WTC building, bin Laden, according to the US politicians, said to
his supporters that was not the terrorist actionís end.
- The cassette was found in bin Ladenís personal
apartment in Jelalabad. US authorities hope that if this record is
this could dissuade the Muslim world from the terroristís
- While agreeing with the princeís position, that
bin Laden is only an instrument in someoneís arms, one could
his real owner is Satan himself.