- Professional liars who work for the U.S. Navy/New World
Order have in recent years REALLY helped prove that what's come to be known
as the Philadelphia Experiment definitely DID occur in 1943 at the Philly
- The experiments were originally commenced with the stated
intention of finding a way to make U.S. ships invisible to Nazi radar.
Many, many accounts have attested that such radar invisibility experiments
DID occur; but that something POSSIBLY unexpected and absolutely astounding
took place on at least one occasion: the ship used in the experiments,
the USS Eldridge, completely DISAPPEARED FROM SIGHT.
- Whenever the Navy has been confronted with questions
or information about the unqalifiedly-DISASTROUS experiments over the past
intervening 58 years, they have repeatedly lied through their collective
teeth and completely denied that such experiments ever took place.
- But one by one, their disingenuous lies have been shot
down and buried by determined investigators.
- Then in 1994, Navy spooks trotted out to the world some
lame-brained loser of a fake supposedly named Edward Dudgeon, who -- along
with well-known intel asset/mouthpiece/disinfo artist (and "UFO"
"investigator") Jacques Vallee -- tried to shut down inquiries
about the Philly Experiment once and for all.
- Jacques Vallee, who has had substantial and verifiable
links to intelligence/military agencies in the U.S. going back 30 or more
years (in other words he was a high-level spook and disinfo agent recruited
from France who worked for Air Force Intelligence and similar groups with
J. Allen Hynek and other spook/scientists, initially at the Batelle
near Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio), published a report in 1994 which
to totally debunk the Philadelphia Experiment and show that it was a
- The problem is, Vallee's own article itself was complete
and utter GARBAGE, utilizing as it's primary source the statements of one
"Edward Dudgeon" -- some phony with absolutely no credibility
AND no credentials, who has been conclusively proved a liar; and thus by
extension so has Vallee been proved a liar as well.
- One of the BIGGEST whoppers the HIGHLY-questionable
reportedly told Vallee was that there would have been NO NEED for the Navy
to conduct such research and experimentation in 1943, because (GET THIS!!)
the Nazis did NOT have RADAR in 1943!! "Your book Revelations was
wrong about making the ship invisible to radar: the Germans hadn't deployed
radar at the time...," Dudgeon babbled to Vallee as recorded in
- Without ANY QUESTION WHATSOEVER the German Navy had radar
on their ships, even BEFORE WW II.
- There is information posted on a website at: http://www.cnd.net/
~kais/ navy/ raiders.htm which provides hard factual data regarding
the Nazi's development of radar. By scrolling down to the third and fourth
paragraphs under the heading: /The pocket battleship Admiral Scheer', one
can find information on how these same radar systems were used to
and deadly effect against Allied ships and crew.
- The so-called Dudgeon's comments on this point, as on
so many others, are laid bare as utterly worthless drivel.
- This INCREDIBLY bald-faced LIE, that the Nazis didn't
have radar in 1943, can be -- and HAS been -- so EASILY and MASSIVELY
that for the government/Navy to even TRY floating it can only mean ONE
THING: The series of clandestine experimental activities which have come
to be known as the "Philadelphia Experiment" did MOST POSITIVELY
OCCUR at the Philly Naval Yard in 1943.
- The person who busted these clowns is named Marshall
Barnes, an independent researcher who has heavily and thoroughly
the Philadelphia Experiment and has found SOLID evidence to support many
of the major claims made about it, as well as scientific data and so forth
which proves many of the claims are thoroughly possible.
- Vallee and Bernhard Haisch, Editor-in-Chief of the
of Scientific Exploration which published Vallee's article and has refused
to disclaim or otherwise back off it, have become the target of an ongoing
private investigation by Barnes focusing on them having promoted research
- Proof which shows Jacques Vallee's article to be an
fraud has been made public by Barnes, leaving no room for doubt that the
world famous UFO researcher was an active, witting participant in an
- Barnes shows irrefutably that there was on the part of
the Navy and other government agencies in 1943: 1.) a strong agenda to
make a ship both radar and sight invisible; 2.) knowledge of the physics
by which this can be done; and 3.) possession of the technology by which
this physics could be applied in the field.
- Apparently the broader dissemination of this
information is so disturbing to the "powers that be" that in
desperation they engaged or coerced two well-known scientists into
a bizarre act of deliberate scientific debauchery; putting their names,
reputations and those of any organizations they may belong to at
- One of the main points which Dudgeon (or whomever) and
Vallee (or whomever) make, which they say debunks claims about the
Experiment has to do with the dates of the shakedown cruise for a number
of vessels. Dudgeon claims that The Eldridge accompanied his ship, the
DE 50, the USS Engstrom and two other ships on shakedown together during
the FIRST WEEK of July and thus was not even in Philly Harbor at the time
experiments were said to gave occurred.
- But GUESS WHAT! Surprise! The Navy's OWN RECORDS utterly
disproved THAT pathetic lie.
- The Navy's official records for the Eldridge show that
the ship wasn't even launched until July 25, didn't receive its
crew until August 27 and then didn't go on its shakedown cruise until
- It was within the period of time between July 25 and
August 27 that a skeleton crew could and would have been used in the
experiments, as they would NOT be listed as the official commissioned crew
and thus any tracing of them would be pretty much impossible.
- Barnes says: "I assure you that these dates are
accurate because they reflect information I got from three different
official Navy ship record sources, as well as other books that have quoted
the same records."
- Let's face it: Vallee's article and the
which make up the bulk of it are shown clearly and unarguably to be the
complete garbage that they truly are.
- Why then, and at whose direction, have editor Bernard
Haisch and his Journal of Scientific Exploration refused to issue a
regarding this work of outrageous fraud and in fact continue to publish
it on their website and doubtless elsewhere also?
- Very good questions; but most likely also rhetorical
ones. Undoubtedly relevant with regard to this is the fact that Vallee
for one reason or another deemed it desirable his report
and obviously censored or "cleared" by one "Vice-Admiral
William D. Houser".
- What's so much MORE important to realize is that despite
the tremendous devastation wrought on human beings by the Philly
and despite the fact that the experiments were called off after the
disappeared and any similar experiments were totally shelved for several
years, the Navy/U.S. government were EXTREMELY interested in what REALLY
DID happen to the Eldridge when it disappeared form radar AND from sight,
and WANTED to do further experiments in this area.
- This entire Pandora's Box of interdimensional
was reopened in the early 1950s, with an eye towards perfecting and making
CONTROLLABLE both radar invisibility or "stealth" as WELL as
literal sight invisibility, and the interdimensional "shifting"
upon which such sight invisibility is predicated.
- Control of these extraordinarily-advanced technologies
was achieved during the 1970s at various locations, including Long Island's
Brookhaven Nat'l Labs and nearby Montauk Air Force Station.
- When all was said and done, SEVERAL different operational
technologies had emerged from the SERIOUSLY-covert research and
conducted by various sectors the U.S. government, based upon the initial
activities in Philadelphia in 1943. These include but are not limited to:
teleportation; invisibility (of people AND objects); time/dimensional
as well as what can only be called "reality"-control via
and overwhelmingly MALEVOLENT manipulations of aspects of our time/space
continuum, along with associated mass
- And THAT'S why the Navy/U.S. government has lied so
and for so long about the existence of the Philadelphia Experiment: because
such things as occurred in 1943 are not only REAL but have since been
into fully-operational technologies which the U.S. government and certain
associates utilize REGULARLY.
- Which brings us full circle, to the post-9.11 global
meltdown the human race finds itself in today.
- For one thing, just THINK about how such technologies
could have been utilized to pull off key elements of the entire 9.11
such AS: getting those alleged 19 hijackers onto those four jets, whose
passenger manifests bore NO Middle-Eastern or Islamic names WHATSOEVER
nor any possible credible aliases under which OBVIOUSLY Middle-Eastern
people COULD have traveled, going by security procedures IN PLACE on
- Just IMAGINE how useful such as technology as sight
could have been in getting those who (apparently at least) actually carried
out the airborne attacks.
- From Sam Weikel
- I have been surfing your site for four years or so now.
And honestly, I can't make up my mind about it. I understand that there
are many things that happen in this world that are suspicious, and seem
nefarious, and in some cases are nefarious.
- I am a borne skeptic. I question everyone, even those
I agree with. And for that, I do enjoy many of your postings. You give
an outlet to the less than mainstream viewpoint. This is good.
- But sometimes you post stuff that goes so over the top
of credibility, it makes me wonder why I should bother.
- Case in point: "Philadelphia Debunkers
- Okay, first off, let me point out, the majority of
I have about the Philadelphia Experiment is what I learned from the movie
starring Michael Pare.
- However, I understand logic. And the posting debunking
the debunkers lacks logic. Even in the most basic, first grade concept
- The assumtions that are being made are crude
of evidence. His basic theory is that if one is false, every thing must
- Additionally, the poster begins to lose all credibility
with an overly emotional flair. It becomes evident within the first
that he is not searching for the truth evidence. He is searching to prove
a point that he believes, and is interpreting such evidence so that it
fits the conclusions that he has already achieved.
- Finally, the breaking point. This above all else places
the poster in the ever growing pile of crackpots and freaks that are out
- His closing paragraph. "The government has this
technology and used it to put the hijackers on the 9/11
- I love Star Trek as much as the next person and probably
know a hell of a lot more about it than I should. But at least I
the concept of fiction and reality.
- "Boy I bet the government could do a bunch of mean
stuff to us with the transporters that they have. They can put all sorts
of meanies in places and blame the meanie du jour. Then you have to
the use of anti-matter weapons. No one knows how to look for anti-matter
signatures. They can blow any plane out of the sky they want and cover
it up. And of course the cloaking technology." a gentle pause as
he takes a sip of water, "No no no, you have it all wrong. That
is real. Don't you know anything? Gene Roddenberry was a high level CIA
asset in the late 50's. He didn't die of natural causes in '91. The CIA
finally caught up with him and killed him with an exotic poison given to
use by the Vulcans."
- Standards and censorship are two completely different
concepts. Failure to understand this will simply put you in the inevitable
category of "just another a whacko".
- Just an observation from a borne skeptic
- Sam Weikel
Site Served by TheHostPros