- Little wonder the National Transportation Safety Board
has bleated for help from NASA to help them out in the tragic crash of
American Airlines Flight 587. The NTSB has shown in the past that it is
run by a bunch of bumbling bureaucrats who couldn't find a needle in a
- Here they were with 265 dead, and God knows how many
mourners, giving us this claptrap that the tail fell off
- "No tail fell off, not before the explosion. I swear
to that," said retired firefighter Tom Lynch, who was doing his
march along Rockaway Beach Boulevard on Nov. 12.
- "I had my head up taking in that beautiful, clear
day and was staring straight at the plane.
- "It made a bank turn and suddenly there was an
orange and black, on the righthand side of the fuselage. It was a small
explosion, about half the size of a car.
- "The plane kept on going straight for about two
or three seconds as if nothing had happened, then 'vwoof' - the second,
big explosion on the right wing, orange and black.
- "It was only then that the plane fell apart. It
was after the explosion and I'm telling you, the tail was there until the
- Lynch, who lives near the crash site in Belle Harbor,
claims he has 13 people who saw the plane on fire before the breakup. Until
the explosion the tail was intact.
- He contacted the FBI, NTSB, Rep. Anthony Weiner, and
Sens. Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton.
- "I got no response from anyone," said Lynch,
"Sabotage? That's for other people to decide. At first, we hear there
were seagulls in the engine, the plane was caught in a jet stream and the
tail fell off. No damn tail fell off until after the second
- Jim Conrad, who retired last month as a police lieutenant
after 34 years, accidentally met Lynch in a dentist's office one week after
- "I saw exactly what Tom saw. I was near a stop light
at the Marine Parkway Bridge. First, the small explosion. The plane kept
on going, tail intact, then the big explosion and the plane nose-dived.
The first thing I said was: 'The bastards did it again.'"
- For the NTSB to seriously speculate that the bloody tail
fell off in the face of so much evidence that it didn't happen is arrogant
and treating us all like a bunch of morons.
- But NTSB spokesman Ted Lopatkiewicz said: "We don't
have any evidence of an explosion [after searching] the wreckage or from
the cockpit recorder. It doesn't mean it didn't happen."
Site Served by TheHostPros