- The original source for the following is said to be
"an Episcopalian minister in Georgia." Whoever he is, he sure
speaks for me supporter that said, "Thank Me. I Voted Clinton-Gore."
After reflecting on that statement, he wrote down the things we can all
thank the Clinton voters for. Here are some excerpts:
- Thank you for introducing us to Gennifer Flowers, Paula
Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey, Juanita
Broaddrick, and about two dozen other names that we might not have met
and known otherwise.
- Thank you for showing all the men and women of America
that sexual harassment in the work place, and on the job, is okay, as
long as it involves powerful middle-age executives and young (subordinate)
women half their age.
- Thanks for educating us to the fact that this is a "private
matter." Thank you for allowing us to come to the realization that
"sexual relations" is not clearly defined after all.
- Thank you for giving us a president who discusses his
choice of underwear with teenagers. We always did want to know if presidents
wore boxers or briefs.
- Thank you for showing us that the ridiculous plot of
the movie, "Wag the Dog," could be plausible, after all. Thank
you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new generation that
missed the discussion the last time it came up. Thank you for reminding
us that the government that gave us the IRS and welfare also lusts for
control of the greatest healthcare system in the world.
- Thank you for reminding us that the FBI, who has files
on millions of Americans, can give those files to people powerful enough
to demand them.
- Thank you for making Jimmy Carter look competent. Thank
you for making Gerald Ford look graceful. Thank you for making Richard
Nixon look honest. Thank you for making Lyndon Johnson look truthful.
Thank you for making John Kennedy look moral.
- Thank you for the 72 House and Senate witnesses who
have pled the Fifth Amendment to avoid testifying about Democrat campaign
fund raising. Thank you for the 17 witnesses who have fled the country
to avoid testifying about Democrat campaign fund raising. Thank you for
the 19 charges from Whitewater investigations, the 4 convictions from
Whitewater investigations, the 8 imprisonments from Whitewater investigations,
and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the
various Clinton related scandals. Thank you for the 938 overnight stays
at the White House given to Clinton supporters.
- Yes, thank you for "the most ethical administration
in American history!"
- SIGHTINGS HOMEPAGE
Site Served by TheHostPros