- Only hours after a 13-year-old Oklahoma middle school
student opened fire indiscriminately on students and faculty, injuring
four students, across the Atlantic 17-year-old Dutch student in the city
of Veghel did a repeat performance, wounding three students and a teacher
in a school computer lab. Look for some serious gun-control legislation
in Holland quite soon.
- The boy in Oklahoma reportedly has made statements to
the effect that he has "no idea" what prompted him to fire a
deadly weapon repeatedly at the hapless bystanders. "No idea?"
There has GOT to be a reason of some kind why this boy, described as smart,
popular, intelligent and likable, went into a homicidal rage. The thing
to look for in this instance and the Holland case is the two perpetrators
having been targeted by mind control programming from one or more sources.
- Systems such as the "Silent Sound" technology
discussed in a recent NewsHawk article "Silent Sound--Mass Mind Control
Technology Now ACTIVE" (reprinted at the very END of this email),
as well as subliminal programming in mass entertainment (TV, computer/video
games, movies, pop music) ULF/ELF mood-altering transmissions as well as
Montauk/HAARP-type mind/mood-control EM/RF transmissions are the likely
programming agents used to precipitate these incidents and a great number
of similar such incidents. HAARP transmissions, of course, have global,
- Nothing happens without a reason, however obscure, unfathomable,
unusual or unbelievable the reason may be. There IS a reason why people--
to an increasing degree, often teenage boys--who've never given the slightest
indication of being capable of such behavior suddenly go homicidal with
deadly weapons on defenseless people. The reason in MANY, though of course
not ALL, cases is MIND-CONTROL PROGRAMMING; of which there are a staggeringly
great number and variety--operated primarily by malevolent, clandestine
units of the intelligence, law enforcement and military agencies of both
the "overt" federal government AND the "covert", globalist,
crypto-Nazi New World Order government.
- NewsHawk® Inc.
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- Police Say 13 Yr Old Used Father's Gun In Attack http://www.abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap19991207_985.html
- FORT GIBSON, Okla. (AP) _ A 13-year-old boy who opened
fire on his middle school classmates used his father's 9mm semiautomatic
handgun, which was purchased at a Wal-Mart, authorities said today.
- Police Chief Richard Slader said at a news conference
that the boy fired the gun at least 15 times Monday outside Fort Gibson
Middle School before being subdued by a teacher, and had more ammunition
available. The attack wounded four students; a fifth suffered bumps and
- Slader said the gun was registered to the youth's father,
although it was not known when it was purchased.
- Witnesses to the shooting said the young suspect offered
no warning prior to attack. The smart and popular seventh-grader simply
went under a tree, pulled out the gun and began firing, fellow students
- "He was always nice to everybody. He was real popular,
you would never have known him to do anything like this," said Deania
Pruitt, an eighth-grade cheerleader.
- Meanwhile, students returned to classes today, many brought
by their parents instead of riding school buses. Officers blocked off the
middle school, and all students were directed to the back doors of the
- Stanley Washington said he was glad his 13-year-old son
Tommy would be back among friends. They sat in their pickup truck in the
parking lot trying to figure out which school doors were unlocked.
- "It makes you kind of nervous, but it's best to
get back today," Washington said. Tommy sat behind the alleged shooter
in his technical education class.
- "You think about it _ it's a little scary,"
the seventh-grader said. "It'll be nice to see my friends."
- Police and the teen's attorney wouldn't release his name
due to his age and because charges had not been filed by prosecutors. But
schoolmates, including Max Chrisman and Shaila Benjamin, both 13, identified
the boy as Seth Trickey.
- Authorities said the shooter dropped the emptied, 9 mm
semiautomatic handgun as he was approached by science teacher Ronnie Holuby.
The teacher grabbed the teen's arms and pinned him against a brick wall.
- Student Justin Barnes told Tulsa television station KOTV
that the boy started yelling, "I'm crazy, I'm crazy," during
the shooting. But Muskogee County Sheriff's Lt. Tim Brown said "to
our knowledge the boy never said a word."
- Authorities said they were not aware of any previous
trouble involving the teen and didn't know who owned the gun. He did not
leave any notes, and his parents have refused to let him talk with police,
authorities said. Officers searched his home and several school lockers.
- Prosecutors will not say whether they will try to charge
the teen as an adult. They also would not comment if any action would be
taken against the parents.
- Slader said the teen-ager didn't show any emotion during
the drive from the school to the county jail for a closed, 15-minute detention
- "He didn't say anything. It was like he was just
in a daze of what was going on around him," Slader said.
- Counselors were on hand today when classes resumed at
the 450-student middle school. All of the district's 1,850 students were
sent home Monday.
- Janie Hammons said she discussed the shooting all day
Monday with her children. She was waiting in line to drop off 15-year-old
Tyler and 11-year-old Daniel Hackman.
- "I agree with the school. They should go back right
away," Ms. Hammons said. "I don't want them to be scared to come
back to school."
- Max said one of his friends had said hello to the teen
shortly before the shooting.
- "He just walked right past him, didn't say anything,"
Max said. "He set his backpack under a tree and then pulled out a
gun and started shooting."
- Shaila said he rode the school bus with the teen-ager.
"He lived in a very nice, very pretty home. Lots of people liked him,"
- She was talking with friends outside the middle school's
front door when she saw the suspect under the tree, pulling something out.
"I heard the shots _ they were going over our heads. We just turned
and ran inside."
- Three students remained hospitalized today. A 12-year-old
girl was in fair condition with a cheek wound, a 13-year-old was treated
for a wound to his forearm and another 13-year-old underwent surgery for
a leg wound.
- Richard Schindel's 12-year-old son, Brad, was shot in
both arms. He said his son considered the suspect a friend last year but
had not spent time with him this year.
- "He keeps telling me he doesn't understand why he'd
do it, that he's (the shooter) fairly well-liked, a nice kid," he
said. "He totally believes it was random."
- President Clinton told reporters in Washington that investigators
from the FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were on the scene
in Fort Gibson, a mostly blue-collar town of about 3,500 that is 50 miles
southeast of Tulsa.
- "Our prayers are with each of the children and their
families," Clinton said.
- Copyright 1999 ABC News
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- Four Wounded in Shooting at Dutch School http://www.abcnews.go.com/wire/US/reuters19991207_1829.html
- AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - A student shot and wounded three
students and a teacher on Tuesday at a school in the southern Dutch city
of Veghel, police said.
- Police could not say how seriously injured the victims
were. The motive for the shooting, which took place in early afternoon,
was not yet known.
- The shooter, a 17-year-old student at the school, was
arrested by police, Dutch media reported.
- The shooting took place in a hall and a computer room
at the school, where several students were present, according to reports.
- The injured were taken to hospitals in Veghel, Oss and
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- Silent Sound--Mass Mind Control Technology Now ACTIVE
By NewsHawk Inc. <email@example.com 1999 NewsHawk® inc. 11-5-99
- NewsHawk® is at this very moment investigating the
use of "Silent Sound" transmissions and/or related EM/RF technology
applied as a mass mood/mind control operation in Northern California: apparently
intended to induce (violent) psychosis in targeted subjects.
- Targeted subjects, in this case, would include upwards
of probably two million human beings!!
- Experts we have spoken with believe that such mentally
destabilizing signals would, naturally, most strongly and primarily affect
individuals whose grip on mental/emotional equilibrium is less than solid;
but EVERYONE within range of the transmissions would have distinctly negative
reactions to some extent or other.
- This activity has been ongoing for most of 1999--with
a pause of a couple of months or so during the summer (the perpetrators
were obviously busy elsewhere!). These signals, primarily in the ULF (ultra-low-frequency)
and ELF frequency range, have been recorded on a variety of equipment by
several researchers and are in the process of being analyzed.
- During the many months these signals have been broadcast,
they have been transmitting TWENTY-FOUR hours a day, EVERY DAY!!
- Indications are the ULF/ELF wave is being utilized as
a "carrier" frequency exactly as outlined in the tremendously
important article reprinted below. Other signals riding this carrier wave
are apparently aimed at (negatively) impacting overall states of mind:
yet others are transmitting specific "thoughts", "visions"
- This could well be going on in other regions of the U.S.
as well. In fact, we at NewsHawk® believe this is almost certainly
the case and is very likely a factor in the unheard-of, unprecedented spate
of mass murders which have been occurring throughout the U.S. in recent
- Highly respected author Alex Constantine, one the the
preeminent researchers into the covert government's MANY "mind-control"
projects, specifically told NewsHawk® that "Silent Sound"
transmissions were directly involved in the Jonesboro, Ark. mass school
shootings in March, 1998.
- NewsHawk® Inc.
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- Mind Control With Silent Sounds And Super Computers From
Bill Hamilton <firstname.lastname@example.org From Samblo@cs.com 11-5-99 http://www.jeffrense.com/politics5/mindcontrols.htm
- The mind-altering mechanism is based on a subliminal
carrier technology: the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), sometimes
called "S-quad" or "Squad". It was developed by Dr
Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703,
"Silent Subliminal Presentation System", dated October 27, 1992.
The abstract for the patent reads:
- "A silent communications system in which non-aural
carriers, in the very low or very high audio-frequency range or in the
adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum are amplitude- or frequency-modulated
with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally,
for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers,
earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be
transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored
on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission
to the listener."
- According to literature by Silent Sounds, Inc., it is
now possible, using supercomputers, to analyze human emotional EEG patterns
and replicate them, then store these "emotion signature clusters"
on another computer and, at will, "silently induce and change the
emotional state in a human being".
- Silent Sounds, Inc. states that it is interested only
in positive emotions, but the military is not so limited. That this is
a US Department of Defense project is obvious.
- Edward Tilton, President of Silent Sounds, Inc., says
this about S-quad in a letter dated December 13, 1996: "All schematics,
however, have been classified by the US Government and we are not allowed
to reveal the exact details... ... we make tapes and CDs for the German
Government, even the former Soviet Union countries! All with the permission
of the US State Department, of course... The system was used throughout
Operation Desert Storm (Iraq) quite successfully."
- The graphic illustration, "Induced Alpha to Theta
Biofeedback Cluster Movement", which accompanies the literature, is
labeled #AB 116-394-95 UNCLASSIFIED" and is an output from "the
world's most versatile and most sensitive electroencephalograph (EEG) machine".
It has a gain capability of 200,000, as compared to other EEG machines
in use which have gain capability of approximately 50,000. It is software-driven
by the "fastest of computers" using a noise-nulling technology
similar to that used by nuclear submarines for detecting small objects
underwater at extreme range. 
- The purpose of all this high technology is to plot and
display a moving cluster of periodic brainwave signals. The illustration
shows an EEG display from a single individual, taken of left and right
hemispheres simultaneously. The readout from the two sides of the brain
appear to be quite different, but in fact are the same (discounting normal
left/right brain variations).
- CLONING THE EMOTIONS
- By using these computer-enhanced EEGs, scientists can
identify and isolate the brain's low-amplitude "emotion signature
clusters", synthesize them and store them on another computer. In
other words, by studying the subtle characteristic brainwave patterns that
occur when a subject experiences a particular emotion, scientists have
been able to identify the concomitant brainwave pattern and can now duplicate
it. "These clusters are then placed on the Silent Sound[TM] carrier
frequencies and will silently trigger the occurrence of the same basic
emotion in another human being!"
- SYSTEM DELIVERY AND APPLICATIONS
- There is a lot more involved here than a simple subliminal
sound system. There are numerous patented technologies which can be piggybacked
individually or collectively onto a carrier frequency to elicit all kinds
- There appear to be two methods of delivery with the system.
One is direct microwave induction into the brain of the subject, limited
to short-range operations. The other, as described above, utilizes ordinary
radio and television carrier frequencies.
- Far from necessarily being used as a weapon against a
person, the system does have limitless positive applications. However,
the fact that the sounds are subliminal makes them virtually undetectable
and possibly dangerous to the general public.
- In more conventional use, the Silent Sounds Subliminal
System might utilize voice commands, e.g., as an adjunct to security systems.
Beneath the musical broadcast that you hear in stores and shopping malls
may be a hidden message which exhorts against shoplifting. And while voice
commands alone are powerful, when the subliminal presentation system carries
cloned emotional signatures, the result is overwhelming.
- Free-market uses for this technology are the common self-help
tapes; positive affirmation, relaxation and meditation tapes; as well as
methods to increase learning capabilities.
- In a medical context, these systems can be used to great
advantage to treat psychiatric and psychosomatic problems. As a system
for reediting the profoundly deaf, it is unequaled. (Promises, promises.
This is the most common positive use touted for this technology over the
past 30 years. But the deaf are still deaf, and the military now has a
weapon to use on unsuspecting people with perfectly normal hearing.)
- OFFICIAL DENIALS
- In fact, the US Government has denied or refused to comment
on mind-altering weapons for years. Only last year, US News & World
Report ran an article titled "Wonder Weapons": basically a review
of the new so-called 'non-lethal' or 'less-than -lethal' weapons.' Not
one word about S-quad, although the technology had been used six years
- Excerpts from the article read:
- "Says Charles Bernard, a former Navy weapons-research
director: 'I have yet to see one of these ray-gun things that actually
- DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) has
come to us every few years to see if there are ways to incapacitate the
central nervous system remotely,' Dr F. Terry Hambrecht, head of the Neural
Prostheses Program at NIH, told US News, 'but nothing has ever come of
it,' he said. 'That is too science-fiction and far-fetched."'
- It may sound "science fiction and far-fetched"
but it is not. However, that is just what the powers-that-be want you to
believe, so as to leave them alone in their relentless pursuit of...what?
- The idea behind non-lethal weapons is to incapacitate
the enemy without actually killing them, or, in the case of riot control
or hostage situations, to disable the participants without permanent injury,
preferably without their knowing it. The electromagnetic mind-altering
technologies would all fall into this class of weapons, but since they
are all officially non-existent, who is to decide when and where they will
- And why should selected companies in the entertainment
industry reportedly be allowed access to this technology when the very
fact of its existence is denied to the general public?
- As recently as last month [February], this stonewall
approach of total denial or silence on the subject still held fast, even
toward committees of the US Congress!
- - The Joint Economics Committee, chaired by Jim Saxton
(R-NJ), convened on February 25, 1998 for the "Hearing on Radio Frequency
Weapons and Proliferation: Potential Impact on the Economy". Invited
testimony included statements by several authorities from the military:
- - Dr. Alan Kehs, of the US Army Laboratories, discussed
the overall RF threat.
- - James O'Bryon, Deputy Director of Operational Testing
and Director of live fire testing for the Office of Secretary of Defense
at the Pentagon, discussed the role of Live Fire Testing and how it plays
a role in testing military equipment with RF weapons.
- - David Schriner, Principal Engineer of Directed Energy
Studies with Electronic Warfare Associates and recently retired as an engineer
with a naval weapons testing facility, talked about the difficulty in building
an RF weapon and about the terrorist threat.
- - Dr. Ira Merritt, Chief of Concepts Identification and
Applications Analysis Division, Advanced Technology Directorate, Missile
Defense and Space Technology Center, Huntsville, Alabama, discussed the
proliferation of RF weapons primarily from the former Soviet Union.
- Although these statements gave information of technical
interest, they are perhaps more important for the information they did
not give: information on the existence of radio-frequency weapons that
directly affect the human brain and nervous system.
- KGB PSYCHOTRONICS
- This technology did not spring up overnight. It has a
long history of development and denials of development-by the US Government
and probably half of the other governments of the world as well.
- We know that the former Soviet Union was actively engaged
in this type of research. In a previous article we reported that during
the 1970s the Soviet KGB developed a Psychotronic Influence System (PIS)
that was used to turn soldiers into programmable 'human weapons'. The system
employed a combination of high-frequency radio-waves and hypnosis. The
PIS project was begun in response to a similar training scheme launched
in the US by President Carter, according to Yuri Malin, former security
adviser to USSR President Gorbachev.
- In my Electromagnetic Weapons Timeline I covered a
period of 60 years of interest and development in EM weapons information
gathered from the many articles and news clippings sent in by readers of
Resonance. In my article on synthetic telepathy I traced the development
of the 'voice in your head' technology dating back to 1961, all my references
coming from the open scientific literature.
- POWER OF THE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
- Jan Wiesemann has written an apt description of the situation
which now exists in the United States, about the 'forces that be' and how
the situation came about:
- "During the Cold War the United States not only
engaged in a relatively open nuclear arms race with the Soviet Union, but
also engaged in a secret race developing unconventional weapons. As the
intelligence agencies (which prior to the Second World War had merely played
a supporting role within the government) continued to increase their power,
so did the funds spent on developing techniques designed to outsmart each
- "And as the US intelligence community began to grow,
a secret culture sprang about which enabled the intelligence players to
implement the various developed techniques to cleverly circumvent the democratic
processes and institutions...
- "Like many other democracies, the US Government
is made up of two basic parts the elected constituency, i.e., the various
governors, judges, congressmen and the President; and the unelected bureaucracies,
as represented by the numerous federal agencies.
- "In a well-balanced and correctly functioning democracy,
the elected part of the government is in charge of its unelected bureaucratic
part, giving the people a real voice in the agenda set by their government.
- "While a significant part of the US Government no
doubt follows this democratic principle, a considerable portion of the
US Government operates in complete secrecy and follows its own unaccountable
agenda which, unacknowledged, very often is quite different from the public
- Jan goes on to quote one of the United States' most popular
war heroes: Dwight D. Eisenhower, who served as Supreme Commander of Allied
Forces during World War II and was later elected 34th President of the
United States. In his farewell address to the nation in 1961, President
- "...we have been compelled to create a permanent
armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half
million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment.
We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all
United States corporations.
- "This conjunction of an immense military establishment
and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total
influence--economic, political, even spiritual--is felt in every city,
every state house, every office of the federal government. We recognize
the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend
its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved;
so is the very structure of our society.
- "In the councils of government, we must guard against
the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by
the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise
of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight
of this combination endanger our liberties or our democratic processes."
- INTERNATIONAL CONCERNS OVER NEW WEAPONS
- The United Nations was established in 1945 with the aim
of "saving succeeding generations from the scourge of war". In
1975 the General Assembly considered a draft first proposed by .the Soviet
Union: "Prohibition of the Development and Manufacture of New Types
of Weapons of Mass Destruction and New Systems of Such Weapons".
- In 1979 the Soviet Union added a list of some types of
potential weapons of mass destruction:
- 1) Radiological weapons (using radioactive materials)
which could produce harmful effects similar to those of a nuclear explosion;
- 2) Particle beam weapons, based on charged or neutral
particles, to affect biological targets;
- 3) Infrasonic acoustic radiation weapons;
- 4) Electromagnetic weapons operating at certain radio-frequency
radiations which could have injurious effects on human organs.
- In response, the US and other Western nations stalled.
They gave a long, convoluted reason, but the result was the same.
- In an article entitled "Non-Lethal Weapons May Violate
Treaties", the author notes that the Certain Conventional Weapons
Convention covers many of the non-conventional weapons: "those
that utilize infrasound or electromagnetic energy (including lasers, microwave
or radio-frequency radiation, or visible light pulsed at brainwave frequency)
for their effects".
- Harlan Girard, Managing Director of the International
Committee Against Offensive Microwave Weapons, told me he believes the
strategy behind the government's recent push for less-than-lethal weapons
is a subterfuge. The ones that are now getting all the publicity are put
up for scrutiny to get the public's approval. The electromagnetic mind-altering
technologies are not mentioned, but would be brought in later under the
umbrella of less-than- lethal weapons.
- These weapons were recently transferred from the Department
of Defense over to the Department of Justice. Why? Because there are several
international treaties that specifically limit or exclude weapons of this
nature from being used in international warfare.
- In other words, weapons that are barred from use against
our country's worst enemies (notwithstanding the fact that the US did use
this weapon against Iraqi troops!) can now be used against our own citizens
by the local police departments against such groups as peaceful protesters
of US nuclear policies.
- TOWARDS GLOBAL MIND CONTROL
- The secrecy involved in the development of the electromagnetic
mind-altering technology reflects the tremendous power that is inherent
in it. To put it bluntly, whoever controls this technology can control
the minds of men... all men.