What We Aren't Being Told
About New AIRBORNE Ebola
| Received this morning. There is no link to the referenced
video, only quotes from an article allegedly citing various statements.
Don't know if all details are correct, but given the fact that a retired
border patrol guard mentioned on a film we viewed the other day that this
outbreak is atypical, in that it appears to have started in big cities,
not in the jungle, as usual, he suspects it may have been deliberately started
and could spread in other ways than we are being told. If the people
of America just sit passively by, and do not demand the truth and proper
containment of anyone who has traveled in these various areas, we could
all be in serious jeopardy.
From: R.E. Sutherland <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Subject: PANDEMIC: Ebola-WHAT YOU ARE NOT BEING TOLD...shhh...it is airborne
FORWARDED for Education, Edification, and Information Purposes Only
Not spam - contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
R.E. Sutherland, M.Ed./ sciences
Freelance Investigative Science Reporter since 1996
Ebola What You Are Not Being Told
Posted by Keith Broaders on July 31, 2014 at 9:11am in Public Comments & Discussions
VIDEO: 6.27 minutes
REPORTER NOTES (not transcript)
(0.59 minutes) It is not true that Ebola is only transmitted by contact with sick humans.
(1.17 minutes) Statement by Dr. Kobinger: QUOTE from article shown: “What we suspect is happening is large droplets-they can stay in the air, but not long, they don’t go far,” he explained. “But they can be absorbed in the airway and this is how the infection starts, and this is what we think, because we saw a lot of evidence in the lungs of the non-human primates that the virus got in that way.”
(1.58 minutes) What I will say is this shoddy reporting…QUOTE: ”We reported on the fact that Ebola can travel through air in three separate articles on SCGnews.com since March, but the corporate media has continued to repeat the same disinfo.”
(2.05 minutes) It may be putting all of humanity in danger. Think about it for a second. By convincing people that the virus cannot travel through the air, important precautions that could reduce the spread of the virus are not being taken. For example, the other passengers that traveled on the way to…Nigeria were not quarantined. Put this into context. Ebola kills between 60% to 95% of its victims. The stakes are very, very high here.
(2.29 minutes) This particular strain is not “Ebola Zaire ”. [HEADLINE: New strain is responsible for Ebola outbreak in West Africa.] It may, in fact, be more dangerous….the new strain is 98% genetically similar to Ebola Zaire. The symptoms are identical; however, this new strain seems to be harder to contain. The recent way it has extended his range is unprecedented.
[HEADLINE: Ebola outbreak in Guinea ‘unprecedented’ MSF.]
The current question is if this virus will travel outside out of Africa.
(3.01 minutes) Considering the following:
1. Ebola has a 3 week incubation period
2. Ebola can travel through the air
3. Has already hitch-hiked on an international flight
This is a real possibility.
(3.13 minutes) …these people are basing their opinion on a faulty premise that believes Ebola is not an airborne virus….
(3.28 minutes) Fear is not helpful ... think of practical steps we can take to influence the outcome.
1. Start confronting journalists and public officials who keep making false statements regarding the way Ebola spreads…see our links to the studies in 2012. Use these sources and our video to put them in their place.
2. Confront the fact that there is not a full out, frontal effort, to confront this virus and contain it. It is being treated like a side show. This crisis has a very real potential for becoming a main event.
This is serious. Call them (politicians). Write them. Hackle them in the streets if you have to.
POINT: Make it impossible for them to say later that they “didn’t know.”
(4.24 minutes) Whether or not they change….there are some precautions you should take for yourself:
1. Know where you would go if you needed to leave your home on short notice. If Ebola escapes West Africa, the last place you want to be is in a densely populated area metropolitan area. … Primary concerns of an alternate destination might be geography, political environment, climate, population density, etc.
2. If you don’t have passports for yourself and each of your dependents, get them now.
3. Know what you would carry with you if you had to leave on short notice. Make those items ready, and have the luggage to carry them. It would be wise to consider buying a pack of surgical masks as part of this.
(6.02 minutes) Whatever you do, don’t let fear take control of your mind.
If you want to keep informed about what is going on, go to our website: http://www.wcgnews.com/
END REPORTER NOTES
|Donate to Rense.com Support Free And Honest Journalism At Rense.com||Subscribe To RenseRadio! Enormous Online Archives, MP3s, Streaming Audio Files, Highest Quality Live Programs|