- Who creates the bigger illusion, David Copperfield in
Las Vegas or Barack Obama and his cronies in Congress? Answer: Obama
and Congress-hands down take the trophy as the biggest illusionists in
- Each day, you hear the pundits talk about the economic
recovery as if it's happening all across America. "Another 100,000
Americans found jobs in April," said ABC anchor Diane Sawyer. Reality
check: we are not enjoying an economic recovery. It isn't and it
mostly likely will not manifest during Obama's first and, if the American
people show utmost stupidity, his second term.
- We're talking 15 million unemployed and another seven
million underemployed according to Roy Beck at <http://www.NumbersUSA.org>www.NumbersUSA.org.
All the while, Congress pumps a whopping 225,000 green card holders into
our country every 30 days. If you only add 100,000 jobs per month, but
you pump another 225,000 workers into the country every 30 days, tell me
how we will ever reach full employment of Americans. Answer: we won't!
- Additionally, Congress and Obama continue to allow China
to ship us $700 billion worth of products annually instead of engaging
our manufacturing sector. Result: we buy from them but they buy little
from us. Ugly result: we owe China $1.3 trillion as debt.
- Our Congress and president: dumb and dumber!
- Ed Lazear, a former economic adviser to President George
W. Bush and Stanford professor said, "We won't see full employment
if you just watch the numbers. We added jobs because hires exceeded separations,
not because hiring increased. The decline in layoffs is not unexpected
and does not reflect the labor-market health. Layoffs tend to occur early
in a recession. When an economy has reached bottom and has already shed
much of its labor, layoffs slow."
- A sixth grader can do the math that shows if you keep
adding millions of workers to an already horrific 15 million unemployed,
you will never catch up. It's mathematically impossible. Yet Obama and
Congress pump 225,000 workers into the USA every 30 days.
- Why hasn't the American public spoken up? Why haven't
Americans said anything? Refer to my "Jerry Springer-ification of
America" column several weeks ago. Uneducated and dumb people cannot
help their condition or situation. Rich and intelligent people ignore
or look upon the Middle Class masses with disdain. You may include politicians
like John McCain, Charles Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer and other
millionaires in that group.
- "When the labor market creates 200,000 jobs, it
is because five million are hired and 4.8 million are separated, not because
there were 200,000 hires and no job losses," said Lazear. "When
we're talking about numbers as large as five million, the net of 200,000
is small and may reflect minor, month to month variations in the number
of hires or losses."
- Lazear spells it out, but never addresses the underlying
causes. If I remember correctly, we live in a cause and effect universe.
When you take one action, it results in a response.
- What if we stopped adding 225,000 new workers every month?
What if we stopped outsourcing, insourcing and offshoring millions of American
jobs to other countries? What if our U.S. Congress and President Obama
actually worked on employing Americans in America?
- As long as the American people fail to call their senators
and House members to stop the bleeding, we will continue to decline as
a country. As long as our citizens are considered collateral damage by
our political elite, we will lose our middle class. As long as our Congress
and Obama continue three wars around the globe, we will keep bleeding money
and jobs. As long as we imitate sheep, our government will carry on as
- 1. Get out of Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.
- 2. Stop allowing China to make all of our mercantile
- 3. Stop outsourcing, insourcing and offshoring American
- 4. Stop injecting 225,000 foreigners into our country
- 5. Bring manufacturing back to America by creating
huge tariffs on foreign goods.
- 6. Create "fair trade" instead of "free
trade". That means when we buy $100 billion in goods from you, you
buy $100 billion in goods from us. Result: equal trade!
- 7. Kick eight million fully employed illegal aliens
in America back to their own countries.
- 8. Rescind NAFTA, CAFTA and other poor trade agreements.
- 9. Simple, smart, direct, workable and viable.
- But, of course, our politicians and president cannot
possibly engage such common sense solutions. Secondly, the American people
remain "Jerry Springer-ified" and will more than likely reelect
all the same congress critters that got us into this mess in the first
- America: "Made in China"