- Bill Gates is at it again. By now you've probably read
the story of his plan  to create artificial clouds. His scheme is on
the same scale of foolishness as NASA's space elevator. But Gates' cloud
generating scheme is even worse and life threatening.
- Gates' scheme to is to build 1,900 aerosol sprayer ships,
each capable of pumping 10 tons of sea water up to the altitude of the
cloud layer at 1,000 meters. That equates to about 3/ 4 of a mile. The
most powerful fire-boat on Earth pales in comparison. We will quickly see
that this idea has several hidden, dark aspects to it.
- Food chain of the sea begins at the bottom with Plankton,
with whales at the top and all other sea life else in the middle:
- Everything in the world's oceans is based on plankton
including your next Friday fish fry, shrimp cocktail or whatever
else you eat from the ocean. Destroy the plankton in sufficient numbers
and shrimp, small fish and squid will disappear. Apparently Gates has little
regard for the food chain. [image source - 2]
- Here are the basics on plankton written by an expert:
- "The growth of phytoplankton populations is dependent
on light levels and nutrient availability. The chief factor limiting growth
varies from region to region in the world's oceans. On a broad scale, growth
of phytoplankton in the oligotrophic tropical and subtropical gyres is
generally limited by nutrient supply, while light often limits phytoplankton
growth in subarctic gyres." 
- Translation? Plankton need sufficient LIGHT to live and
grow. This greatly limits the depth at which plankton can live, too. They
move wherever ocean currents carry them. In other words, these creatures
live at very shallow depths even at the shallow depths a ship's hull
- PUMPING VAST VOLUMES OF SEAWATER
- Let's first look at seawater. At the surface seawater
weighs 64.1 lbs/cubic foot. 
- Converting 10 tons of seawater/second = 20,000 lbs.
of seawater per second, or 312 cubic feet / second.
- There are 86,400 seconds in each 24 hour day.
- To find the actual cubic feet of seawater propelled into
the atmosphere each day:
- 86,400 seconds in 24hrs x 312 cubic feet of
seawater/second = 26.9 MILLION CUBIC FT. of sea water propelled into the
sky over a 24 hour period.
- To pump 10 TONS OF WATER PER SECOND 1,000 meters high
into the air requires extremely powerful pumps, employing extremely high
suction and water flow. Can Gate's pumping ships prevent sucking up and
destroying plankton? Highly unlikely. Even if the ships use fine filters
to prevent plankton entering the pumps, delicate plankton will undoubtedly
be destroyed by the impact of slamming into screens and filters. In short,
these ships will be mass sea life slaughtering machines.
- HIGHER FORMS OF SEALIFE
- There are billions of small fish which will be killed
when they are pinned to the pump filters by the high water flow. What this
kind of damage will do to the reproductive cycles of sea life is beyond
our imagination. Could this spell the end for migrating salmon, sea turtles
and other species?
- Besides fish there will be dying seals and possibly sharks
and whales and many other forms of sea-life pinned to water pump intake
screens for as long as the pumps are running. Sea life not killed upon
impact will slowly die of starvation. Plankton that somehow make it through
pump impellers and are launched skyward will soon dry up and die from direct
sunlight exposure without liquid water.
- Even if the proposed ships use deep suction pipes to
take in water below plankton levels, these ships will still kill sea life
in massive quantities. Hole size in water filters is a compromise of preventing
early clogging vs. passing water.
- TWO KINDS OF CLOUDS AND GATES RAIN
- Even a young student knows clouds are distilled water
formed by evaporation. Rainwater nitrogen levels are the result of a complex
water cycle . When rain falls it becomes the best kind of irrigation
on Earth. But what about a brackish-water rain storm? Is there some precedent
- Consider brackish salt water clouds which we'll refer
to as Gates clouds. Gates clouds will create a seawater aerosol laced with
salt along with other elements and compounds found in seawater. If oil
in seawater is sucked into the pumps, then oil will also be launched high
up into the clouds. Salt damage from these ships will make the Gulf of
Mexico look pathetic.
- If nothing else was learned from Fukushima, we should
saw how fast radiation is transported around the world by clouds, rain
and air currents onto dry land thousands of miles from Japan. Radioactive
Iodine and other elements were found in Philadelphia and New Jersey, half-way
around the world from Fukushima. So why won't Gates rainwater do the same
thing? Logic says it will.
- DAMAGE FROM GATES RAIN
- Clouds turn to rain often over land masses. Gates
rain will kill crops, trees and other flora stone dead. When the rain drys
up sea salts will be left behind to poison everything outside. Although
a minor issue compared to mass starvation, anything made of carbon steel
or aluminum outdoors will rust or corrode quickly.
- Even vegetarians will be in an uproar soon there
could be nothing at all to eat. Trees will start dying and CO2 levels start
to skyrocket. Trees are the only air scrubbers our planet has. When huge
numbers of trees die we'll eventually have shortness of breath, and also
experience new health issues and food shortage problems on a scale never
seen in history. Let's hope that a mass die-off isn't the real goal of
the Gates project.
- We live in a carbon-obsessed world. How many million
tons of CO2 will be generated to build Gates' monstrous fleet of ships?
How many millions of tons of CO2 will his diesel engines generate to pump
seawater skyward around the clock? It requires thousands of horsepower
to generate thousands of pounds per square inch of water pressure to reach
3,000 meters into the air. And it also requires huge volumes of diesel
fuel to keep these pumps running. Yet no one talks about any of this. Why?
- All in all, this entire scheme by Gates will be an Earth-wrecking
project and should never be allowed. It would be completely irresponsible
for Gates not to explore all these issues I've raised here.
- Weather modification by civilians and governments alike
must be prohibited. There are too many people freely playing games with
our lives, in that tiny sandbox we call Earth.
- Even if this mad cloud generating scheme is implemented
it may not work. But there is no doubt the floating garbage disposal ships
will work and decimate the world's biggest food supply system.
- Ted Twietmeyer
- Ps: Please don't write me about HAARP; already know about
-  http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/article7120011.ece
-  http://www.vtaide.com/png/oceanchain.htm
-  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plankton
-  http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_sea_water_weigh_per_cubic_foot
-  Common sense