- Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time
supporter of Obama!
- ".. In our Search for the truth....department, we
find what I have suspected on many occasions. I went to Snopes to
check this out and they said it was false and there were no such dockets
so I 'Googled' the Supreme Court, typed in 'Obama-Kagan,' and guess what?
Yep you got it. Snopes lied. Everyone of those dockets are there.So Here
is what I wrote Snopes:
- Referencing the article about Elena Kagan and Barak Obama
dockets: The information you have posted stating that there were no such
cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false. I went
directly to the Supreme Court's website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately
came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.. I
have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking.
- Thank You, I hope you will be much more truthful in the
- That being said, I'll bet you didn't know this...
- Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to
prove his citizenship. Now she may help rule on them.
- Folks, this is really ugly. Chicago Politics; and the
beat goes on and on and on...
- Once again, the US Senate sold us out! Well, someone
figured out why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court...
- Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket
and search for Obama. She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against
him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship..
He owed her big time. All of the requests were denied of course. They were
never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it? The American
people mean nothing any longer. It's all about payback time for those who
compromised themselves to elect someone that really has no true right to
even be there.
- Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket:
- You can look up some of these hearings and guess what??
Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!!!
- Check out these examples
- Note: Kagan as solicitor general was required by law
to handle the cases in question, but this by no means removes the shadow
of possible impropriety and payback by the Obama administration when nominating
her for SOTA.