- Have you seen the latest Diet Coke advertisements..&
the RED HEART on packs of Diet Coke? Newest ads encourge DIET COKE FOR
HEART HEALTH !!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GARBAGE?
- DIET COKE, contains Aspartame...which, being as bad a
neurotoxin as MSG...COLLECTS IN THE BRAIN...and can actually cause HEART
BLOCK/SUDDEN DEATH. When such neurotoxins collect enough in the brain
so the HEART STOPS OR TRIES TO STOP FROM THERE (the brain)....where the
HEART BEAT IS CONTROLLED !
- Certainly, there have been real reasons (since '83)...for
BOYCOTT of Coca Cola as well as other big companies who profit from deadly
Aspartame/Nutrasweet.....but this latest scam with advertising DIET COKE
for HEART HEALTH...really TAKES THE CAKE in MY opinion.
- Hi Charmelle,
- Of course this is outrageous. Aspartame causes an irregular
heart rhythm, interacts with all cardiac medication, damages the cardiac
conduction system and causes sudden cardiac death. Here are some reports
on it by renowned experts: http://www.mpwhi.com/aspartame_and_sudden_death.htm
You will also find this information in medical texts - Aspartame Disease:
An Ignored Epidemic, by H. J. Roberts, M.D. www.sunsentpress.com and
Health & Nutrition Secrets to Save Your Life by Russell Blaylock, M.D.,
- The FDA took Ephedra off the market when an athlete,
Belcher, dropped dead in West Palm Beach a few years ago. This man was
drinking diet cola all day and then fasting the next day. He didn't have
a chance. Aspartame obviously killed him and in Dr. H. J. Roberts medical
text there is a whole chapter on cardiac problems and aspartame. It also
interacts with all cardiac medication This comes under product liability.
- While we're at it, the FDA has said nothing about the
fact that Ajinomoto has changed the name to AminoSweet. Just how deceptive
can they be. It's not the excitoneurotoxic amino acids in aspartame that
sweetens but the free methyl alcohol. They don't want you to know about
the dangers of free methyl alcohol. Aspartame violates adulteration laws
and interstate commerce laws as well. You have only to read the protest
of the National Soft Drink Association, now American Beverage: http://www.mpwhi.com/open_letter_dick_adamson.htm
- Soda pop now comes under the FDA, and to this date they
have done nothing. They had made promises on getting pop out of places
it didn't belong and quickly ignored the issue instead.
- I listed Coke with the Boycott Quarterly years ago.
Since they belong to NSDA or National Beverage they knew the gun was loaded
all the way back to the beginning. That's why the protest was added to
the congressional record which we have on www.mpwhi.com on the banner.
They were so against putting aspartame in carbonated beverages and then
they turned around and lobbied for NutraSweet! Thank you for the note.
- Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum, Founder
- Mission Possible International
- 9270 River Club Parkway
- Duluth, Georgia 30097
- www.mpwhi.com, www.dorway.com, www.wnho.net
- As[artame Toxicity Center, www.holisticmed.com/aspartame