- This may be the answer...
- Sent in by Greg Boone. Look at the German-built device
in this ad:
- 1. However, the person seems to be Talking, not just
LISTENING and is clearly engaged in a 'conversation'.
- 2. When he/she turns toward the camera, I don't see any
large box hanging where the necktie would be (see the ad in the url above).
The device was 'worn' outside and had and earphone cord.
- 3. How do we explain the 18" long feet?
From Name Withheld
- Look at the shoes. Either that was the style, or her
feet are about 18 inches long.
- Possible applications of Achem's Razor...
- A woman covering her ear from loud street noise, or perhaps
protecting a sensitive ear from an ear ache or the wind; perhaps holding
a bandage on? The evidence of her actually talking is highly debatable
- she could be chewing something