- News unfolding from the oil crisis in the Gulf of Mexico
has linked media censorship to investment bankers at Goldman Sachs (GS)
stewarding the Vatican's wealth, and increasing evidence that the explosion
- A near total news blackout from independent sources,
and arrests of anyone caught photographing and filming the devastation,
show the Halliburton-British Petrolium (BP) oil crisis is being criminally
controlled, implicating some of Wall Street's heaviest hitters.
- According to a report issued by frightened, yet faithful,
documentary filmmaker, James Fox, interviewed from the Gulf's Grand Isles
by Mel Fabregas on the Internet's Veritas Radio Show, "There is a
complete media blackout" on news coverage broadcast from the region.
- "They are arresting people with cameras and anyone
off camera that is caught talking to a reporter," Fox testified.
- Another reporter told Fox,"You call this a free
country? Right here, in the United States of America, there's no freedom
of press. There's no freedom of speech. They're closing down the airspace
above the oil spill, so reporter's can't fly over to determine how bad
these oil plumes really are."
- Suspicious pieces of this deadly puzzle feature Halliburton,
the world's second largest oil field services company, headquartered in
Houston and Dubai, whose negligence is blamed for the timely and profitable
- Three weeks before the "natural gas leak,"
the George Bush/Dick Cheney 9-11-linked Halliburton company negotiated
the purchase of the world's largest oil-spill cleanup firm (Boots &
Coots) at the exact time keen observers on Wall Street--financial intelligence
agents at Goldman Sachs (GS; often called "Government Sachs")--unloaded
44% of their stock in BP.
- These facts parallel the shorting of airline stocks by
those in the know prior to the World Trade Center (WTC) 9-11 attacks that
new scientific evidence proves were followed by building demolitions, given
the red thermite incendiary powder found everywhere around ground zero.
- The WTC lessor, Larry Silverstein, partnered with Lloyd
Blankfein of GS in the little known Partnership for New York City (PFNYC),
took out a General Electric insurance policy just six weeks before the
attacks. PFNYC "partners," in charge of assessing financial damages
to NYC, and reconstruction plans for the WTC, obviously "veered"
insurance payoffs and additional private equity investments to Las Vegas
for the construction of the 9-11 memorial--speciously called the "Veer
Towers" in the "New World Center." (Watch PHARMAWHORES,
the movie; 1-888-508-4787.)
- Blankfein, the PFNYC Co-Chairman and GS CEO, was barraged
with indictments and rising media infamy regarding Goverment Sachs's conflicting
interests effectively demolishing the US economy through the "shorting"
of the housing industry--scrutiny suspended by Halliburton's oil rig synchronously
exploding most profitably for GS and its CEO.
- GS is covertly invested in the Bush-Cheney-linked Halliburton
Company according to veteran observers. GS and Halliburton both had massive
financial incentives to cause the profitable explosions--the three 9-11
WTC building demolitions, and the most recent "accident" in the
- The media's gross neglect of the full extent of the crisis
obviously supports GS's damage control and incriminating connections. These
include Blankfein's PFNYC Co-Chairman, Rupert Murdoch, and their pernicious
influence over the major networks and the PFNYC--the world's leading petrochemical-pharmaceutical-biotechnology
consortium profiting from death, disease, and environmental destruction.
This unholy alliance best explains the media's aversion to responsible
reporting in the Gulf and elsewhere.
- Besides Blankfein and Government Sachs backing stock
in both BP and Halliburton, another red oil-drenched herring is Peter D.
Sutherland--the outgoing Chairman of BP is also the current Non-Executive
Chairman of Goldman Sachs International.
- The scariest part of this whole story is that Mr. Sutherland,
the man standing with one foot in GS, and the other on the burning Halliburton-BP
oil rig, is the Consultor of the Extraordinary Section of the Administration
of the Patrimony of the Apostolic See. In other words, Sutherland is the
chief financial adviser to the Pope.
- In 2010, Mr. Sutherland finished a 13-year stint as Chairman
of BP, Europe's largest oil company. A former Attorney General of Ireland,
he is President of the Federal Trust for Education and Research, a British
think tank whose efforts might better be called corporatist indoctrination
than trustworthy "education." He is Chairman of The Ireland Fund
of Great Britain, and a member of the advisory council of Business for
New Europe--a pro-New-World-Order European think-tank based in Britain.
- From 1993-95, Sutherland was the Director-General of
the World Trade Organization.
- In January 2006, the current Non-executive Chairman of
Goldman Sachs International, was appointed by United Nations Secretary
General, Kofi Annan, as his Special Representative for Migration.
- Now, ironically, Sutherland's mission impossible is to
migrate marine flora and fauna, fisherman, and coastal residents out of
harms way in this spreading international emergency.
- Sherri Kane, previously a news writer for FOX News in
Los Angeles, is a freelance investigative journalist and Co-Founder, with
Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, of Healthy World Organization (HWO) currently
advancing as an alternative to the duplicitous World Health Organization
(WHO). To request interviews e-mail:email@example.com
- TETRAHEDRON PUBLISHING GROUP
- 217 Cedar St., Suite #326,
- Sandpoint, ID 83864
- (E-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org;