- It has been estimated by experts that the pressure which
blows the oil into the Gulf waters is estimated to be between 20,000 and
70,000 PSI (pounds per square inch). Impossible to control.
- What US Scientists Are Forbidden To Tell The Public About
- What you are about to read, is what the scientists
in the United States are not allowed to tell you in great fear of the Obama
- They are under the threat of severe repercussions
to the max.. Scientists confirming these findings cannot be named due to
the above, but what they believe, they want to be known by all.
- Take a U. S. map, lay it flat and measure inland
just the minimum 50 miles of total destruction all around the Gulf of Mexico
as to what you will read below.
- The carnage to the United States is so staggering, it will
take your breathe away.
- Should what the scientists who are trying to warn
everyone about be even close to being true... all of Florida will be completely
destroyed as will everyone and everything on it.
- You decide!! Everyone has the right to read what I have
just written in this article, as well as to what is written below
by the scientists who the Obama administration and BP are trying to shut
- Please share with as many as you can.
- --Dr. James P. Wickstrom
- SUMMARY OF WHAT IS HAPPENING
- The estimated super high pressure release of oil from
under the earth's crust is between 80,000 to 100,000 barrels per day.
- The flow of oil and toxic gases is bringing
up with it... rocks and sand which causes the flow to create a sandblasting
effect on the remaining well head device currently somewhat restricting
the flow, as well as the drilled hole itself.
- As the well head becomes worn it enlarges
the passageway allowing an ever-increasing flow. Even if some device could
be placed onto the existing wellhead, it would not be able to shut off
the flow, because what remains of the existing wellhead would not be able
to contain the pressure.
- The well head piping is originally about
2 inches thick. It is now likely to be less than 1 inch thick, and thinning
by each passing moment. The oil has now reached the Gulf Stream and is
entering the Oceanic current which is at least four times stronger than
the current in the Gulf, which will carry it throughout the world within
- The oil along with the gasses, including
benzene and many other toxins, is deleting the oxygen in the water. This
is killing all life in the ocean. Along with the oil along the shores,
there will be many dead fish, etc. that will have to be gathered and disposed
- SUMMARY OF EXPECTATIONS
- At some point the drilled hole in the earth will
enlarge itself beneath the wellhead to weaken the area the wellhead rests
upon. The intense pressure will then push the wellhead off the hole allowing
a direct unrestricted flow of oil, etc.
- The hole will continue to increase in size
allowing more and more oil to rise into the Gulf. After several billion
barrels of oil have been released, the pressure within the massive cavity
five miles beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalize.
- This will allow the water, under the intense
pressure at 1 mile deep, to be forced into the hole and the cavity where
the oil was. The temperature at that depth is near 400 degrees, possibly
- The water will be vaporized and turned into
steam, creating an enormous amount of force, lifting the Gulf floor. It
is difficult to know how much water will go down to the core and therefore,
its not possible to fully calculate the rise of the floor.
- The tsunami wave this will create will
be anywhere from 20 to 80 feet high, possibly more. Then the floor will
fall into the now vacant chamber. This is how nature will seal the hole.
- Depending on the height of the
tsunami, the ocean debris, oil, and existing structures that will be washed
away on shore and inland, will leave the area from 50 to 200 miles inland
devoid of life. Even if the debris is cleaned up, the contaminants that
will be in the ground and water supply will prohibit re-population of these
areas for an unknown number of years.
- (End of scientists information release.) From Tom Buyea
FL News Service
- Joseph Fasciani
- Jeff - As I wrote in the PS and Comment to another article,
HS physics tells us that a liquid cannot be compressed. Period.
- Perhaps this statement you posted, http://www.rense.com/general91/oilor.htm,
will help the wake-up call.
- As he points out:
- The hole will continue to increase in size allowing more
and more oil to rise into the Gulf. After several billion barrels of oil
have been released, the pressure within the massive cavity five miles beneath
the ocean floor will begin to normalize.
- If HS sheeple had elementary physics, chemistry, biology,
botany, and zoology BEFORE leaving HS, the MSM could not hood wink so many
so often. -Joseph
- Robert Morningstar
- FYI...Jeff Rense is right...
- Robert M*
- To: Ted O.
- Subject: update on the oil spill
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:30:22 -0500
- Hi, Ted:
- You probably will not be surprised to learn that the
situation is much worse than the mainstream media are reporting. We have
a geyser of lies from BP and the WH.
- Some friends have kept track of the situation. One is
a retired troubleshooter for big oil and another is a very bright physicist
who is working with other scientists to develop some strategies for coping
with the spill.
- It now appears that degradation of the sea floor and
well casing may soon allow the pressure of the effluent to spit out whatever
is still blocking the flow (probably pieces of the casing) and push the
blowout preventer aside. If that happens there will be a dramatic increase
in the flow.
- BP has quietly advanced the completion date for a relief
well to Christmas. It is not clear that a relief well will actually be
able to stop the spill. The relief well has to intercept the bore of the
wild well at a place where the casing has integrity, and no one knows whether
that place might be or even if it exists.
- By August enough oil may have been released to pose a
serious threat to life in the Atlantic Ocean. There is no way to keep
it out of deep currents that will carry it everywhere.
- Today someone posted a disturbing forecast on rense.com.
- I sent it to the physicist, hoping he would say it was
exaggeraged. He replied:
- "I read Rense.com also.
- "I already sent the article out to our "group"
for their opinion. Two of the best geologists and oil-well experts in
the country are in our little klatsch. It was their opinion that no BOP
in existence would have contained the overpressure. From day one I was
arguing that the pipes were being eroded. I think the quoted pressures
are off by a factor of 10, but even 7000 psi is nothing to sneeze at. Remember
my worry of "fracking" and steam formation? Now people can get
it from both ends of the horse. Yes I believe the website is quite credible.
- "Let me scare you even more. Fracking can proceed
to where many of the so-called oil wells are joined, since there is only
one really big deposit underlying the entire GoM shelf. Yep, all the way
to your neck of the woods. All the platforms are really sucking teats from
a single sow. A chain reaction is possible, eroding all the walls, going
down to as far as Venezuela as a worst-case scenario. And remember, that
South American deposit extends all the way, nearly to the Antarctic. The
Falklands war was over possession of the oil. Estimates of several trillion
barrels of oil can be let loose.
- "Other that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the
- ---end quote--
- I don't know about the tsunami. I don't see how anyone
can predict that with precision. However I think the discharge of that
hydrocarbon reservoir will result in geological changes including subsidence
of fairly large areas that are currently dry land.
- Considering the pssiblity that mass evacuations may be
required, it is probably not a coincidence that Northcomm is gearing up
for military action inside the United States.
- The federal attention is all on Florida right now. Bobby
Jindal and his citizens are being left to twist in the wind. Serves them
right for being Republicans. <-- WH attitude.
- That could be to your benefit, since we all know that
when the feds take control chaos follows.
- The oil contains volatiles that are toxic and carcinogenic.
If you can smell heavy oil you are undoubtedly breathing much more than
the EPA safe limits of these gases. Workers are trying to clean up this
material wearing boots and gloves. They should be in protective clothing
with respirators. BP is lying about the toxicity of the oil along with
- This isn't good news, but I thought you should know.
- Maybe NO is in less danger than Florida. The feds seem
to think so.