- Spill? The corporate media continues to call the volcano
of continuous gushing oil, in the Gulf, a spill. How insulting. A volcano
that shoots out a million gallons of crude oil a week is hardly a spill.
- The common definition of a spill is the liquid that fell
out of a container, a one time occurrence, not a massive flow that has
no known end. An oil tanker can spill oil; but not Mother Earth, who has
been and still is continuously gushing oil from 35,000 feet from within
- The Exxon Valdez oil spill, of about 10.8 million gallons
of crude, on the 24th of March 1989, in the Prince William Sound of Alaska,
is considered by many to be the most devastating humanly-caused environmental
disaster ever to occur in history.
- The definition of "gush" is to flow forth suddenly
and violently. What we are faced with in the Gulf of Mexico is a continuous
and monster gusher of crude oil that has no known termination point.
- Currently, the oil gusher in the Gulf produces an Exxon
Valdez disaster about every four days.
- How long will the Monetary Cartel's media insist on calling
a continuous gusher a mere spill?
- Will it still be a spill when millions of people in Louisiana,
Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida are losing consciousness
from the stench in the air, that will not dissipate?
- Will people have to convulse and hemorrhage from their
internal organs and lungs before the corporate media will show at least
a modicum of truthfulness?
- First, the stench will be overwhelming and it won't go
away. The air itself will kill because crude oil is composed of polynuclear
aromatic hydrocarbons, hyrogensulfide, benzene, toluene, xylenes, ethlbenzene,
- According to the Federal Register and OSHA these are
all extremely hazardous substances.
- Exposure can cause the following health effects: eye
and skin irritation, narcoses, and/or chemical pneumonitis.
- High concentrations of hydrogen sulfide can cause headaches,
dizziness, unconsciousness and/or death.
- More worrisome yet is hurricane season is coming. And
a Gulf hurricane that hits any part of our Gulf Coast, this summer, could
produce unheard of destruction, sickness, and death.
- Even in the face of all these obvious facts "our"
"free," "unbiased" media insists on calling a continuous
volcanic gusher of toxic crude oil a spill.
- Has there ever been more evidence that the International
Monetary/Banking Cartel, that own the major oil companies, also own "our,"
"free," and "unbiased" media?
- J. Speer-Williams