- According to a current NY Times article the Afghans are
losing hope after the US has raped their nation and killed as many as three
million of them for 8 years. The problem is simple. The US
had only one game plan and it failed before they put it into motion.
- The DC dimwit ghouls were after a pipeline right-of-way
from Ashgabat, Turkmenistan through Afghanistan to the Pakistan port of
Gwadar, Baluchistan Province, Pakistan.
- Problem is China now controls that port and has announced
a pipeline across Pakistan to China and their willingness to enter into
the IPI (Iran, Pakistan, India) pipeline.
- These nitwit planners in the US and UK evidently did
not see that 'checkmate' coming. Even while the Ivory Tower
zionists in DC and London were salivating over all of the natural gas in
the Caspian Basin, both Russia and China sucked most of it up with shrewd
and savvy contracts, and that is now where it's headed.
- The US will get little or none, nor will the US or UK
be able to play middleman to put the screws to people at will.
- The war planner morons in the MoD and DoD, and the greedy
elite they work for, have been salivating over controlling world energy
supplies so they can dole it out as they see fit. Russia, China,
India and many other nations are making it clear that they are not rolling
over for US-UK demands and greed.
- All of the DC Pipeline Schemes and Dreams have gone up
in smoke, and many died due to US-UK lies, greed and subterfuge.
- Of course, Pakistan is now an 'enemy' because it cut
the deal with China rather than the greedy, slimy US-UK thugs who thought
they could pull off this oil and gas heist hidden behind their bogus Global
War on Terror. The pipeline deal with China got Pakistan moved from
GWOT 'Buddy' list to the 'Terrorist' List.
- It is no secret that Iraq has given up on the US plan
and objectives, and is now awarding its oil contracts to just about everyone
except the US and UK.
- That surprises me not, and is a just reward for the liars
who ravaged and crushed their nation, because the US, UK and Israel wanted
it that way. The entire world, except for certain factions in the US now
know that Bush and Blair lied out their fat asses to fabricate the excuse
to invade and kill lots of Iraqis...like nearly a couple million of them.
- Well, this fiasco is not close to being done and we could
all get to enjoy a peaceful future.
- Americans need to wake up and read this recent article
on the Rense.com website.
- Africom - Latest US Bid To Recolonise The Continent By
Tichaona Nhamoyebonde allAfrica.com
- One of the problems I have watched grow in America for
the past thirty years is a literal phenomenon. Americans have come
to confuse the true meaning of freedom with a twisted notion that it means
Freedom to Be Stupid, Ignorant or Ill-informed.
- Many Americans now seem to believe that freedom means
free to use illegal drugs, drink themselves to the point of stupidity,
free to be irresponsible, and even freedom to ignore reality, or freedom
to be opinionated and have not a single fact straight. It has especially
come to mean the freedom to not pay attention to what Washington DC and
certain wealthy elite thugs are really up to.
- The United States of America is dying, and it seems a
majority think they have to freedom to watch it happen and then bitch and
pontificate later around their coffee-klatch roundtables.
- The US government thinks it has the right to interfere
in any nation, expand US military bases wherever they wish, and the self-appointed
freedom to plunder other nations and their resources with brazen impunity.
- Many people can make a good argument that God did not
appoint or delegate to the US the title of Chief Liars, Rapers and Killers
of this planet. Since not all on the planet are Americans, it logically
follows that not all resources belong to America.
- Do you want more war, America? No? Well,
wake up! That is exactly what they are planning in DC.
- I addressed this change of focus to Africa in the book
I wrote, 'One-Way Ticket to Crawford Texas'. That book came out in
early 2004, so Evil Dick Cheney and Dummy George Bush did not have me fooled.
These 'planners' in the US are complete lunatics and have been since
World War II.
- <Start Insert from Chapter 11>
- "Our President and Vice President just cannot leave
well enough alone. Now, even with this huge Caspian Deal and Iraq,
and in bed with those terrorist-funding Saudis in that Caspian Deal, according
to recently released news that they are still financing terrorism, they
are claiming Africa is now of "vital US Strategic Interests"
since that nation will be up to 25% of our total oil imports. We
have some folks in the White House that have a serious case of Oil on the
BrainOil on the Brain and think they have to line up one fight after another
so they and their rich buddies can get really filthy rich. Probably
an incurable case of Oil on the Brain and I submit, sufficiently to the
point that they are no longer fit or capable of leadership. It seems
to be an incurable disease, sure has been for a lot of our American troops.
- Don't forget about that Cheney investigation going on
down Nigeria way and over in France regarding $160 to $180 million in HalliburtonHalliburton
bribes while he was CEO of that company. Maybe that is what the "strategic
interest" is all about, as in covering his butt, fines, incarceration,
or somebody ripping the lid off a Bush Cheney secret, secret, secret.
- Halliburton = sleaze, sleaze and more sleaze. Must
be a model of Peterson - SnowJohn Snow, US Secretary of Treasury Blue Ribbon
Corporate Governance. Just think - Africa is next! See DickSee
Dick run run (to Africa). When you finish this chapter the only thing you
will want to see is GW and Dick run out of office for good cause.
- It is no secret that the firms involved in that deal
are closely aligned with our President and Dick Cheney and are in fact
major campaign contributors, but then look at what they stand to gain and
needed military force to have. In fact, those oil firms, their major
investors, and major Wall Street interests that all stand to make millions,
hundreds of millions, billions, and hundreds of billions on this multi-trillion
dollar insider deal are lined up around this deal like hogs around a feed
- The strategery explains this "absolute urgency"
for secrecy so we Americans, and we voters, do not see through their devious
schemes. In fact, I submit they are evil schemes - rotten to their
- <End Insert>
- That chapter of my book was particularly revealing, including
what the easiest way is to prove who did September 11, 2001. There
is a very simple way to rule out that Osama bin Laden or Al Qaeda had anything
to do with the 'terrorist attacks' on the United States.
- They had to lie and create a war so they could steal
a pipeline right-of-way and hide their lies and agendas behind a bogus
Global War on Terror. That simple!
- I have met many 'antiwar peace activists' who are also
'environmental activists'. However, they cannot make the mental leap
that their being against any natural resource and energy development of
US oil, natural gas, coal, minerals, etc is WHY the US government lies
to create resource wars and go bomb other nations, send our troops off
to foreign lands and fight needless wars. Now the US is trying to
woo Africa into allowing US military bases there, too.
- America the Beautiful; too beautiful to harness its own
resources and leave other nations alone. Too cheap and too focused
on profits and greed, rather than mine and harness US resources sensibly
while protecting the environment. Too irresponsible and misdirected
to think it all through and put a halt to it. I have seen much of
the world and America is no more beautiful than many other places on this
- America just has factions that are so stuck-on-stupid,
they get what they deserve.
- The entire US agenda is truly militaristic and materialistic,
without regard to the rights of other sovereign nations, their people,
their lives or their environment. Why mine or extract oil in the
US when the elite thugs can plunder Central Asia, Central and South America
and now Africa? Why mine US resources when these thugs can go rape,
pillage, plunder and pollute other nations?
- It is hegemony and imperialism by definition, and all
such empires fail and collapse. Take a close look at the post-British
Empire collapse of the UK and recognize what total collapse looks like.
In their folly and greed, both the US and UK have destroyed their
own nations, the economy, and the value of their currency.
- Union Carbide (now acquired by Dow Chemical) created
a nightmare in Bhopal, India and then sheltered its CEO from criminal prosecution.
The dead and maimed total over 50,000 and the legacy has now affected
a generation of children born since the calamity. Chevron has created
several major environmental catastrophes in South America. Freeport
McMoran heavily polluted Peru and Indonesia rivers with cyanide in its
lust-quest for gold. The list goes on and on. The US corporate business
plan can be accurately described as down, dirty and cheap, and to Hell
with the locals and the environment. Their callous attitude is 'they
are not Americans'. It is all about profits and control and to Hell
with people or doing the right thing.
- One has to grasp that pollution elsewhere has an effect
in the US, too.
- One has to think and weigh if the US has the unilateral
right to manipulate, control, threaten, bully or wage 'non-defensive' war
against any nation, while refusing to grow a set of balls, stand up to
the environmental / antiwar nitwits that cannot make the connection that
they are the reason the wars and constant spread of US militarism are happening.
- What part of lies and falsification of evidence to fit
the agenda of greed to start a war do Americans not get? Sadly, they
cannot seem to see a lie for what it is any more and then do something
- The correct answer is no, the US does not have such a
right nor is it entitled to such a right. One only has to consider the
hypocrisy the US puts forth as to its sovereign rights yet no other nation
has such a right. Again, this planet does not belong to the greedy thugs
on Wall Street, DC and corporate America. One only has to consider
the hypocrisy of the US, UK and Israel that only they have the right to
kill anyone with impunity, defend their nations, but all other nations
are fair game.
- The leaders in the US, UK and Israel do not want their
own citizens to ever come to see clearly what the word 'blowback' truly
means. As I said in a recent essay, TERRORISTS CREATE TERRORISTS.
- One merely has to grasp that hostile actions create hostile
actions in return.
- The Global War on Terror is a misnamed misnomer. It
is the Global War of Terror by the US, UK and Israel against other peoples
- These resource wars and constant threat of terrorism
are to deflect your attention away from the agenda of greed, hegemony,
imperialism and military expansion.
- This global warming farce is to deflect your attention
away from the fact that pollution is a far greater threat to life and health
on this planet. This lust for profits and disregard for the environment
has trashed this planet. To a great extent it was US and UK companies
that have globalized and multinational-ized and polluted this planet beyond
repair with current technology.
- This never ending daisy-chain of lies emanating from
Washington DC are to deflect your attention away from what their agenda
truly is and keep you snoozing rather than taking action.
- It is not hard to do the math, but I digress, most Americans
suck at math, science, history, civics, or any class that might require
focus and applied mental thought.
- Want more war in Africa? If the answer is no, get
off your butt and start doing something about it.
- You can start by cleaning out the US House and as many
Senators as possible that are up for re-election in 2010. That would
be a good place to start.
- Clean the DC house, flush the DC toilet. It is
way past time to put an end to the lies and the agenda.