- We now have Marine combat veterans debunking the official
- about the Christmas airline bombing attempt on established
veteran websites. The cavalry's finally coming, can you hear the trumpets?
The comments on the Veterans Today article linked below are vital.
- An attack on Christmas and an excuse for further war
and domestic tyranny was the main gig.
- But a key side deal here is probably getting the necessary
permanent silence from Mutallab's father, who probably knows too much
about Mossad running Nigeria, Africa and the WORLD.
- He may have subtly indicated discomfort with something,
probably the US/Saudi/Israeli proxy terror war against his wife's country,
Yemen. The Yemeni wife may also be the target. She may know someone in
Yemen and may have explained to Yemen who "Al Qaeda" in Yemen
really is, which is why Yemen is now openly telling the world that "Al
Qaeda" is really ISRAELI.
- The presence of Israeli "security" firm ICTS
at Schiphol is deafening, ICTS of course suspected on 9/11 of having arranged
for security lapses and/or patsy-framing operations at some of the originating
US airports. Here's the US version of the Mathaba report where I first
got the news, at bottom.
- Could Terror War Be Response By Israel And GOP To Threats
Of Their Global Plans?
- By Gordon Duff
- Senior Editor - Staff Writer
- When nothing adds up, its time we starting looking at
what we know. Our recent terrorist, now dubbed "the crotch bomber"
is another dupe.
- He could have been working for anyone, drugged,
brainwashed or simply influenced, maybe by crazy Arabs, maybe by the Mossad,
maybe by the CIA. We only know the game is falling apart.
- We do know a couple of things. Dad, back in Nigeria,
ran the national arms industry (DICON) in partnership with Israel, in particular,
the Mossad. He was in daily contact with them. They run everything
in Nigeria, from arms production to counter-terrorism. Though Islamic,
Muttalab was a close associate of Israel. He has been misrepresented.
His "banking" is a cover. Next, what do we know about the
two Al Qaeda leaders Bush had released, the ones who planned this?
- According to ABC news, the Al Qaeda leaders running the
insurgency in Yemen were released from Guantanamo, although two of the
highest ranking known terrorist there, without trial.
- Guantanamo prisoner #333, Muhamad Attik al-Harbi,
and prisoner #372, Said Ali Shari, were sent to Saudi Arabia on Nov. 9,
2007, according to the Defense Department log of detainees who were released
from American custody.
- Both of the former Guantanamo detainees are
described as military commanders and appear on a January, 2009 video along
with the man described as the top leader of al Qaeda in Yemen, Abu Basir
Naser al-Wahishi, formerly Osama bin Laden's personal secretary.
- With all the hoopla about trials in New York, not a word
is said when top level terrorists are released to Saudi friends of the
Bush family who let them go. We are now fighting these two Bush friends
in Yemen. They are running a major insurgency there. We have been
using Cruise missiles and our jets to attack their bases in the last weeks.
- CBS NEWS LEARNS CIA HAD ADVANCE INFORMATION ON DETROIT
- CBS News has learned that as early
as August of 2009 the Central Intelligence Agency was picking up information
on a person of interest dubbed "The Nigerian," suspected of meeting
with "terrorist elements" in Yemen.
- "The Nigerian" has turned out to be Umar Farouk
Abdulmutallab. But that connection was not made when Abudulmutallab's father
went to the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria three months later, on November 19,
2009. It was then he expressed deep concerns to a CIA officer about his
son's ties to extremists in Yemen, a hotbed of al Qaeda activity.
- THE CIA OFFICIAL STATEMENT
- CIA admits broad information during the November interview,
information not acted on in any responsible way but failed to understand
that the terrorist they were warned of in November was the one they had
been tracking since August.
- "We learned of him in November, when
his father came to the U.S. embassy in Nigeria and sought help in finding
him. We did not have his name before then," said Paul Gimigliano,
a CIA spokesman. "Also in November, we worked with the embassy to
ensure he was in the government's terrorist database - including mention
of his possible extremist connections in Yemen. We also forwarded key biographical
information about him to the National Counterterrorism Center.
- CIA, ISRAEL AND YEMEN
- It is claimed by groups claiming to be Al Qaeda in Yemen
that the Detroit attack was in retaliation to US attacks on bases in Yemen
run by Al Qaeda leaders released by Bush.
- The government of Yemen, as reported in the BBC , says
that the Al Qaeda terrorists, led by those released by Bush, are really
Israeli agents though they have organized attacks against US targets:
- Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh has said
the security forces have arrested a group of alleged Islamist militants
linked to Israeli intelligence. Mr Saleh did not say what evidence had
been found to show the group's links with Israel, a regional enemy of Yemen.
The arrests were connected with an attack on the US embassy in Sanaa last
month which killed at least 18 people, official sources were quoted saying.
- "A terrorist cell was arrested and will
be referred to the judicial authorities for its links with the Israeli
intelligence services," Mr Saleh told a gathering at al-Mukalla University
in Hadramawt province. "Details of the trial will be announced later.
You will hear about what goes on in the proceedings," he added.
- The 17 September attack was the second to
target the US embassy since April. Militants detonated car bombs before
firing rockets at the heavily fortified building.
- Mr Saleh did not identify the suspects, but
official sources were quoted saying it was same cell - led by a militant
called Abu al-Ghaith al-Yamani - whose arrest was announced a week after
- With continual reports from Pakistan that India and Israel
have been involved in terrorst attacks against US supporters there and
the recent reports that the Detroit bomber was assisted by an Indian while
boarding in Amsterdam and partially confirmed reports that a second bomber,
an Indian, was arrested and taken from the plane in Detroit. MILive
broke this story in the US which originated with Reuters:
- Reuters reports Dutch military police are
investigating claims that an accomplice may have helped Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab
board Northwest Flight 253 in Amsterdam on Christmas day without a passport.
- Kurt Haskell of Newport, Mich., took to the
comments section of this Web site early Saturday to share his story: That
he and his wife, Lori, saw a well-dressed man help Abdulmutallab board
the flight without a passport under the guise he was a Sudanese refugee.
The military police have already said Abdulmutallab did not go through
passport control at Schiphol when he arrived from Lagos.
- In another interview on Inside Edition, Haskell described
- A passenger has come forward with disturbing
new details about the plot to bring down a jet, including the astonishing
claim that the accused terrorist was able to board the plane without a
- Kurt Haskell showed INSIDE EDITION his boarding
pass for Northwest flight 253 from Amsterdam to Detroit. The lawyer, who
lives outside Detroit, was returning home from an African safari when he
says he saw the terror suspect, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallabm, and another
man, who he thought was Indian, approach the ticket agent.
- "Only the Indian man spoke," says
Haskell, "And what he said was, 'This man needs to board the plane
but he doesn't have a passport.' "
- "His clothes were like jeans and a t-shirt
or something, he looked kind of thin, like a 16-year-old teenager, and
the other man, looked like he was 50 years old, looked like he was a wealthy,
Indian man. I just couldn't figure out why they were together," Haskell
tells INSIDE EDITION.
- An earlier CBS news report today stated:
- CBS News has learned the State Department
system designed to keep track of active U.S. visas twice failed to reveal
Nigerian terror suspect Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab had been issued an active
visa allowing him multiple entries into the United States.
- According to a law enforcement source, the
first failure came on Nov. 19, 2009, the very same day Abdulmutallab father's,
Dr. Umaru Mutallab, a prominent banking official in Nigeria, expressed
deep concern to officials at the U.S. Embassy in Abjua, Nigeria, that his
23-year-old son had fallen under the influence of "religious extremists"
- The second failure to flag an active visa
belonging to Abdulmuttalab occurred the very next day in Washington, after
Mutallab's concerns were forwarded to officials there. It was only after
the Christmas Day terror attack in Detroit that U.S. officials learned
that Abdulmuttalab had been issued a visa by the U.S. Embassy in London
valid from June 16, 2008, through June 12, 2010. ..
- Thus, in another set of coincidences, the system put
in place after 9/11, meant to prevent the misuse of student visas for terrorist
acts, single, Islamic engineering students tied to religious extremists
being a risk factor in that area, failed totally.
- Picture the November 19 interview. A poor taxi
driver comes to the US embassy: "My son, he is hanging around
with a rough crowd. He says he wants to blow something up!"
- No, wait, that was someone else. Picture the November
19 interview. One of the richest people in the world, head of a major bank,
cabinet minister, head of the national armaments industry, close associate
of the US Ambassador and someone known around the world makes an appointment
to come to the US embassy.
- He wouldn't have met a clerk. The US Ambassador
himself would have arranged for the highest ranking officer in the embassy
hold the interview. Mr. Muttalab would have been greeted by the ambassador
when he came to the embassy.
- MUTALLAH MEETS WITH CIA CHIEF OF STATION IN NIGERIA,
- We have confirmed that Mutallah met with the CIA chief
of station in Nigeria.
- Imagine this person of great power and influence, with
friends at the highest levels of the CIA and Mossad. When he came
to announce his son may be a terrorist, he was a loving father asking for
help? He would have made this points:
- * My son is a danger to himself and others,
please keep him safe * Do not allow my son to travel to the
United States under any imaginable circumstances as he is likely to be
involved in acts of terrorism * Please assure me that you will
act immediately and contact me as to what measures you have taken
- Were any of this true, this is what would have been said.
Were any of what we have been told true, none of what we saw in Detroit
could have happened. What we know is that something very different
than this really happened. Go ahead and Google "muttalab, nigeria,
bank, mossad, defense"
- Let's look at the Wayne Marsden report on the failures
at the airport in Amsterdam along with direct ties between this case and
the shoe bomber Richard Reid:
- The Mutallab case also resembles that of another
attempted plane bombing, that of the hapless "shoe bomber"
- It has also been revealed that Mutallab is
the son of Alhaji Umaru Mutallab, the former chairman of First
Bank of Nigeria. According to This Day of Lagos, the elder
Mutallab claims he reported the extremist views of his son
to Nigerian security agencies, as well as to the U.S. embassy
in Abuja, yet no attempt was made to prevent the radically-inclined
Nigerian student to board the plane in Schiphol. The attempted
plane bomber was schooled at the British International School
in Lome, Togo and attended college in London and moved to Egypt
and Dubai. The elder Mutallab is a frequent visitor to the United
States and he is married to a Yemeni woman. ...
- Marsden points out the well established family ties to
Yemen thru his wife. He further points out how Israel managed to
bring the terrorist son of Mutallab through multiple airport security obstacles
with the same ease the United States shephered a known terrorist through
a visa process. What we hadn't seen is how much this process had
been tested during the "shoe bomber" episode.
- For a number of years, passengers at Schiphol
flying to the United States have been subjected to intense
grilling by security personnel linked to an Israeli firm.
- US bound passengers at Schiphol are asked
a number of personal questions, including where they have stayed
either in the Netherlands or in their country of origin. Hotel
receipts are routinely requested by security personnel and
the addresses of private temporary residences are recorded. Mutallab
boarded a KLM flight in Lagos for Schiphol where he transited
for his onward flight to Detroit on Northwest/Delta.
- Six months prior to Reid's near shoe bombing
of American Airlines flight 63 from Paris to Miami in December
2001, while memories of 9/11 were still fresh in everyone's
mind, Reid attempted to board an El Al flight from Schiphol
to Tel Aviv.
- Reid was taken aside by El Al security
and identified as a terrorist suspect. Reid paid for a one-way
ticket with cash and would not reveal what he planned to do in
- However, rather than turning Reid into Dutch
security for further action, he was allowed to board the El
Al flight by Israel's Shin Bet security so his movements during
his five days in Israel could be monitored.
- Six months later, Reid attempted to ignite
his shoe on the flight from Paris to Miami. Israel had not
informed British, American, or any other security agency of
the concerns about Reid. Reid's aunt, Claudette Lewis who raised
Reid in south London, was quoted as saying she believed her
nephew had been "brainwashed."
- Reid later said El Al failed to detect that
he had explosives in his shoes on the flight to Tel Aviv, an
amazing revelation considering the Israeli airline's tight
security. .. The links between El Al security and
Mossad are extremely close with abundant cross-pollination
of senior personnel back and forth.
- The security company that allowed Reid to
board American Airlines 63 at Charles de Gaulle airport in
Paris was ICTS (International Consultants on Targeted Security)
International. ICTS's senior management are all ex-Israeli
security officials, many of whom worked for El Al security.
- It was ICTS that largely developed the passenger
"profiling" procedures used at Schiphol and other
airports around the world through its subsidiary, ICTS Holland
- JUST THE FACTS:
- Let's review what we know thus far:
- * Our terrorist traveled to Yemen to meet with
- * The terrorists in Yemen had been in Guantanamo
but had been ordered released by the Bush Administration though they were,
perhaps the most dangerous detainees held
- * The government of Yemen tells us that Islamic
terrorists there have been arrested who have proven ties to Israeli intelligence
- * Our terrorists father, though we are told is
a retired "Nigerian banker" actually ran their defense industry
in close cooperation with Israeli Intelligence (Mossad)
- * Our terrorist's visa to the US was never with
withdrawn, though he was on a "terrorist watchlist"
- * Our terrorist, though flying from Nigeria, entered
the Netherlands without passing thru customs, something impossible to do
without assistance from an intelligence agency
- * Our terrorist, while at the Amsterdam airport,
was being assisted by a man appearing to be Indian, who claimed our Nigerian
terrorist was a Sudanese refugee with no passport (no passport was used
entering the EU, something technically impossible)
- * However, Dutch authorities, the same ones who
confirmed he entered the country with no passport also confirmed he had
a valid US visa, though on a terrorist watch list that is shared with Dutch
- * Airport security in Amsterdam is contracted to
an Israeli controlled company with, not only the most sophisticated technologies,
but, in fact, the company that had developed the concept of security profiling.
- * The parallels between this case and the Richard
Reid "shoe bomber" case are much more than admitted.
- WHERE THE STORY IS GOING
- We keep going back to 2007. Why were these terrorists
released to Saudi custody? Why did Saudi Arabia release them soon
afterward? With the 2nd major terrorist front in the world being
Yemen and the terrorist operation there under the control of released Bush
detainees, there is reason for suspicion.
- While we have all of these facts, easily verifiable,
we have a much stronger case against the Bush Administration or Israel
than Al Qaeda. There is no real evidence that Al Qaeda would be operating
in Yemen without American or Saudi help and even, as stated by the Government
of Yemen, direct material assistance from Israel.
- Why would such a thing be done, something against all
reason unless terrorism itself was part of a larger regional plan and a
"war on terror" was only a ruse.
- When Pakistan comes to us and says that Israel and India
are involved in terrorism there and we ignore it, is it because it isn't
credible or because the US government has been involved, as we seem to
be involved in Yemen?
- WHY THE STORY HAS TO GRIND TO A STOP OR....
- "THE WHOLE DIRTY MESS WILL COLLAPSE"
- Why are we satisfied to take one person into custody,
one person who ties to so many irregularities and ask nothing else?
- As with 9/11 and so many other seeminly impossible times
when so many things go wrong that only great power and the cooperation
of many agencies in many countries could make it possible, why do we ask
- We have a major investigation in Nigeria, not only of
the father and his connections to Israel but our own embassy and why they
left this visa alone when the individual was a known terrorist.
- How could this terrorist travel to Yemen to meet with
an organization run by former detainees released by Bush and his Saudi
friends, former detainees that Yemen claims are working for israel? How
could he do this and be allowed to return to Nigeria, a country whose intelligence
services are tied to Israel and trained by Israel. They would have
known in a second.
- How did this terrorist enter the Netherlands without
showing a passport? Try it. You will meet lots of Dutch people who
will keep you in a small room for hours, days even. It is absolutely
- People are picked up in the EU while in passport control
for non-payment of child support. I am being told they can't find
- We haven't begun to discover how he got past security
equipment and screening. It isn't like he isn't the highest profile
potential terrorist who has entered Nigeria in decades. He is Islamic,
young and traveling alone. Ask any young Islamic traveler how many
times they have been searched.
- Is is on a terrorist watchlist. This is like the
"no fly list" on steroids. You aren't just denied flight,
you are put under immediate surveillance.
- If he had shown his passport, it would have shown him
entering Yemen, a known terrorist training ground. This would have
stopped him also.
- With the Bush administration releasing terrorist leaders
and shepherding them back into their former profession, with our embassy,
State Department, Homeland Security and every other organization we spent
so many billions of dollars to "coordinate" all failing, is there,
just perhaps, a minor sign of conspiracy?
- I would call President Obama to account for failures
to discover what appears to be a conspiracy of his predecessor but, as
the GOP blogs that fill the internet are working overtime to obscure the
facts and place the blame on Obama alone, there could be no greater proof
- duffsterFrankly, if the Obama administration was involved
with Bush, as it seems they are, then the Bush/Cheney "disinformation"
attack dogs would be leashed. They are not. Thus, Bush and
Cheney should be targeted for investigation.
- Veterans Today Senior Editor Gordon Duff
is a Marine combat veteran and regular contributor on policial and social