- Argentina - Spanish Tourists See UFO In Cachi
- Source: El Tribuno and Planeta UFO
- Date: December 30, 2009
- Argentina: Spanish Tourists Witness UFO in Cachi
- *** Tourists from Spain claim seeing luminous object
crossing the valley ***
- *** A growing number of foreign tourists have come looking
for "CE-3" experiences ***
- A group of Spanish and Argentinean tourists who chose
the Valles Chalchaquíes to spend their holiday never imagined that
they would spend one of their most startling moments in the lives in Cachi,
as they became witnesses to two strange object s in the sky which they
unhesitatingly classified as unidentified flying objects (UFOs)
- Deborah Marcos Orellana, 27, Paloma Euguren Orellana,21,
Maria Aya, 32 all hail from Ibiza, Spain. In the company of Jorge Domicheli,
27, Carlos Paz and Martin Minghetti, 28 of Buenos Aires, they spent Saturday
morning surveying the idyllic Cachian landscape. Meanwhile, in the evening,
they decided to tour the community, where they heard locals discussing
certain strange events that occurred frequently in the area, such as UFO
- Skeptical at first, but curious, they decided to set
out at sunset together toward the mountains. "We were fascinated by
the landscape, and upon seeing that it was a beautiful sunset, we decided
to walk along the mountains not far from town, and wait for nightfall in
that immensity that leads to self discovery," said Deborah, who brought
her ten-month-old son along for the experience.
- They told El Tribuno "we built a fire and inevitably
began scanning the skies, when Paloma, one of the tourists, advised us
of the presence of a strange object moving in the sky. We tried to ascertain
if it was an airplane or some sort of known craft, but the light's intensity
and strange oscillating movement discarded that theory altogether."
- The tourists recalled, "it was a somewhat cloudy
night, but Jupiter and the Moon were visible in breaks. It was precisely
between these two heavenly bodies that the luminous, flashing object went
by, but not sufficiently so that we could capture it on our small domestic
cameras. We started shouting with excitement, rubbed our eyes and couldn't
believe it. The object remained there for nearly a minute."
- A Second Sighting
- "When we tried to recover from the impact, another
vessel appear from the south and headed north, first slowly and then later,
with astonishing speed, vanished into infinity," explained Martin,
still stunned by the strange event.
- According to locals, events of this sort repeat frequently
and turned the town in a choice sighting location for a growing number
of tourists who come in from various parts of the world with the expectation
of seeing, at least fleetingly, one of those strange objects in the sky.
"There is much talk in Europe about the UFOs seen in Cachi. We were
skeptical up to now, but we are returning home convinced that strange things
happen there," said Maria, who promises to return next year.
- (Translation (c) 2009, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks
to Guillermo Gimenez, Planeta UFO and Daniel Diaz, El Tribuno)
- Mexico - A Report from Mexico City Airport (MCIA)
- Mexico: A UFO Report from MCIA
- By Alfonso Salazar Mendoza and Ana Luisa Cid
- On December 24, 2009 at 15:54 hours, the crew of an Aeromexico
Boeing 737-800 reported that it had come across spherical traffic in the
vicinity of Cerro de la Estrella (east of Mexico City). The aircraft had
recently taken off from the airport.
- I heard the conversation myself. I heard when they asked
if there was other traffic on the screen on air corridor 21.
- The airliner was at an altitude fo 10,000 meters under
excellent visibility conditions.
- This report can be added to other recent ones involving
UFO sightings over the Mexican capital city, such as the one that occurred
on Thursday, December 17 when platform personnel saw two spherical objects
flying over Benito Juarez Airport. This occurred at 5:30 a.m. in a south-to-north
direction, at an altitude of approximately one kilometer.
- Another important reference we can provide is that during
the thunderstorm in October 2009, plaform staff managed to photograph a
UFO. It is thus possible to contribute more information of the phenomenon
as it occurs in Mexico, where in many instances the witnesses are qualified
- (Translation (c) 2009, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks
to Prof. Ana Luisa Cid)
- Argentina - Strange Lights Along the Chalchaquí
- Argentina: Strange Lights Along the Chalchaquí
- By Gaceta OVNI
- [Guillermo Gimenez has kindly sent us this article by
the GACETA OVNI research group describing the "unknown luminous phenomena"
witnessed in this section of Argentina, which has recently re-emerged into
world prominence due to the manifestations of the "Mothership",
as it has come to be known.]
- An Interview With Silvia Aguirre, Schoolteacher, 25,
on March 3, 2002
- The witness lives to the south of Cachí, facing
the riverbed of the Chalchaqui River, which forms a small fertile valley.
From this position, Cerro Tin Tin and Los Colorados are clearly visible.
At 10:35 p.m., or perhaps twenty to 11:00 p.m. Sylvia was in the back of
her home in the area in question, and managed to see the light, which she
describes as "bright but not shiny, dull yet powerful." This
particular definition of a light is a constant for a considerablepart of
the luminous phenomena reported in the area. Some say it resembles a fistful
of snow or cold light in an effort to describe the fact that it does not
flash, does not emit beams and has no iridescence either. Rather, resembles
an object that is lit by another light, slightly fluorescent and intense.
- The light turned on and off intermittently, rather than
iluminated in the manner of a constant beacon. It did this for at least
15 minutes without changing its apparent position. Aguirre is not the only
witness to this: all her neighbors on the same street noticed the singular
event and got together to exchange views.
- The light vanished from sight: they wondered if it was
possible that it could have hidden behind ravine, although they do not
remember this as a a geographic point of reference. But a long time would
elapse before the light suddenly reappeared at a greater distance. This
judgment was made based on the object's clarity.
- At this point, the object -- according to their description--
begins to emit a powerful beam similar to that of a flashlight, directly
at the onlookers faces.. Surprise became widespread; there was disquiet
and mounting fear in the group, but they continued to observe due to the
object's particular characteristics. In fact, the luminous body appeared
to float, moving through the air at a distance shorter than the original
one. It was not possible to determine its size as of yet "whenever
it is, it's something big."
- "The light remained there and solid floating on
and on, and moving. At one time it split into. It was in the facing field
by the foothills. After splitting in two, it rejoined to form a rhombus.
- While it is always hard to do exactly describe the curiosities
that are evident in case such as this, a survey finally defines the true
nature and strangeness of the events. Similes represent logical efforts
to define effects and images that cannot be readily. It is for this reason,
that we make textual references to the witnesses description. This is not
a matter of linguistic felicity, contrary to what may be supposed. In UFO
cases, people begin to be more exact and correct then the field researchers
- It is not possible for the witness to determine when
the split suddenly occurred. A second light appeared on the scene, having
all the unexpected characteristics that are common to these events.
- The lights were one on top of another. They were light
yellow in color and triangular in shape. The shape is clearly made out
as they started moving toward the river-it was there that they saw it firing
red flashes. The six witnesses, including the main eyewitness, were startled
by the display taking place before their eyes. Estimating distances and
altitudes by references, the triangles were 30 m long, and their glow was
intense, all the while maintaining the "opaque light" characteristic.
- The objects moved from east to west, giving the impression
that they were floating, not only because they were seen aloft, but also
because they rose and descend slowly as they drifted toward the river.
This was the witnesses' impression of the bodies headed toward them, and
the main cause of their concern. Finally, were both triangles merged into
a single figure to form a rhombus.
- "It could be seen perfectly," Sylvia remarks.
This must be the most impressive part of her sighting.
- The reddish flashes increased, above but the object to
display a peculiar characteristic: it not only floated as it moved, but
its inner light appeared gelatinous.
- This allusion describes the structure or composition
of the rhomboidal mass. Inside it, the apparent matter was reminiscent
of something flaccid, crossed by waves or ondulating slightly, much like
a flag in the wind. This texture, more dynamic than rigid, did not change
shape the external profile, the rhomboidal shape: it moved around inside
it, much like a fish bowl that contains moving water. Or as Sylvia clearly
explains, as slightly stirred gelatin.
- It should be noted that the luminous objects hardly give
the impression of being incorporeal sources of light, unless they have
beams that make definition difficult. In the region of Cachi, many of the
reported opaque bodies of light are similar to this case. Describing them
as "lights" is only an approximate description of the phenomenon,
regardless of the fact that they are associated with fire or lightning.
There is no combustion involved, and even the effect of electric arc welding
is an entirely unsuitable comparison, although a close one.
- We had the chance to look at one of these objects through
binoculars and the most appropriate to the definition to describe them
was ice, or rather, like watching the moon glow on completely black background
without being affected by its light. We are insisting on all manner of
comparisons, because the definition of light in these cases can discard
combustion, electric phenomena, or any other relation with natural phenomena.
How can opaque light cast brightness like the sun without emitting beams?
- The undefined light resembled a thick dynamic substance
irradiating a powerful clarity that illuminates the surroundings. Following
its trajectory, the witness indicated that the rhombus reaches fields adjacent
to a river on the East. That is when it can be most clearly seen. Given
their position, Sylvia can determine the relative length of the object,
which exceeds the height of the canyon wall when it reaches River. This
measurement is in excess of 50 m.
- "Of course, it was very big, and it drew my attention.
When it reaches those fields it was so clear and luminous that many people
became afraid and ran back into their homes."
- 15 minutes elapsed during this process, from the second
appearance until it assumed the shape of a rhombus and headed slowly north,
moving diagonally along the river toward Barrio Lujan, although there is
no certainty that it issued from the eastern edge of the Chalchaqui. In
this slow process of departure, the object shortened the relative distance
separating it from the witnesses: they saw a clear, elliptical reflection
on the surface, as though the rhombus was projecting a beam of light downward.
This is a reflection becomes more pronounced as the object vanishes over
Barrio Lujan, and is still visible once the object has vanished from sight.
- Fascinated, the witnesses tried to follow it with their
eyes but the landscape conceals it definitely. They remain until 12:30
am waiting for something else to happen. The entire event lasted half an
- The remaining witnesses shared Sylvia's impression: "It
seemed to know where we were and that it was watching us. For that reason,
we became frightened when it came toward us. "
- This description is justified. From the bottom of the
landscape, the object headed for the river, and was now facing the witnesses,
who were the only ones to see the event, as there were no further references,
despite the magnitude of this size and the circumstances. This is a common
occurrence in such events.
- But the place where it appeared is just as important:
many geographic points are key, and previous events witnessed by Sylvia
Aguirre confirm this.
- "On that same day, right there-between Cerro Tin
Tin and Los Colorados - I saw something like a tube fall to the ground.
It was a green, phosphorescent thing that pierced the ground."
- Describe the color.
- Greenish blue.
- Did you hear any sounds?
- No, no, it came from above, although I noticed it late.
I saw it vanishing below. It was in December, shortly before the holidays."
- The observation lasted only a few moments, but she clearly
recalls the object's considerable size and its light. It surprised her
that it pierced the ground without making any sounds normally associated
with a crash.
- (Special thanks to Guillermo Gimenez, Planeta UFO, and