- Queen Elizabeth's father, King George VI, was also Adolph
Hitler's half-brother (not father as initially reported) according to Emily
Elizabeth Catherine Josephine Mary Windsor-Cragg, [illegitimate] daughter
of Edward VIII Duke of Windsor.
- "Hitler was born in 1889 five years before Edward
VIII, when "Georgie" (Victoria's favorite) was 23, long before
his marriage to May Teck. He was brought up and abused as the eldest son
in Bavaria, and Kaiser Wilhelm, the idealist, was in touch with him. The
Duke of Windsor met his older half-brother for the first time in Germany
in 1937; however, I have a document that shows Hitler was an intel agent
for the British in the 1920's, so he probably KNEW Wallis," she says.
- "Edward VIII Duke of Windsor was routed out, scapegoated,
bankrupted, exiled and labeled as Not-See because his wife, unbeknownst
to him on his wedding day, was an MI-5 agent of his Father, the King George
V," she says.
- "Edward VIII [my dad] was never allowed to marry
anybody he liked; only ditsie royal women were permitted to him. So, of
course, a black intel ops woman was very attractive, if only because he
was so isolated from marriageable women," she continues.
- "The whole story is held at Windsor Library in the
Royal diary archives near where my father made his home before he was kicked
out of England," she adds.
- Kaiser Wilhelm was exiled and Czar Nicholas was slaughtered
by the Cocaine addicted bully George V because they knew the secret about
Hitler's parentage, says Lady Windsor-Cragg.
- This information about Hitler contradicts the results
of an Austrian Parliamentary investigation and other testimony by close
Hitler aides that his father was the Baron Rothschild. Hopefully authorities
in the UK will act promptly to check the Royal diary archives to confirm
Lady Widnsor-Cragg's assertions before the evidence is hidden.
- A cousin of Queen Elizabeth says it is "the privilege
of kings" to have "dalliances" with various women and have
the resulting children sent or "remitted" to South Africa.
- "There is a place called George in the Outwanicque
Mountains in South Africa where in the Knaizna forest you will find the
Rex family, the hillbillies of South Africa," he says. This family
has some of the most royal blood in the world and are sent to "finely
polished colleges," he says.
- This source also had a bombshell of his own that he would
like put out on the net for confirmation or denial on the part of other
informed parties: "Look at Di's (Princess Diana's) children. The second
one's father is Diana's horse trainer and lover. Look at his features,
they are identical to those of the horse trainer."
- See for yourself: James Hewitt:
- Prince Harry
- Well, Elizabeth, what is your response to all this?