- The U.S. Geological Service issued a report in April
('08) that only scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it
big. It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since '95) on how much
oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota; western South
Dakota; and extreme eastern Montana ..... check THIS out:
- The Bake is the largest domestic oil discovery since
Alaska 's Purdah Bay, and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence
on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates
it at 503 billion barrels.. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable...
at $107 a barrel, we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3
- 'When I first briefed legislators on this, you could
practically see their jaws hit the floor. They had no idea..' says Terry
Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.
- 'This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore
oil field found in the past 56 years.' reports, The Pittsburgh Post
Gazette. It's a formation known as the Williston Basin, but is more commonly
referred to as the 'Bake.' And it stretches from Northern Montana, through
North Dakota and into Canada . For years, U.S. oil exploration has
been considered a dead end. Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching
for major oil wells decades ago. However, a recent technological
breakthrough has opened up the Bakken's massive reserves.... and we now
have access of up to 500 billion barrels. And because this is light, sweet
oil, those billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL!
- 1. That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy
for 2041 years straight.
- 2. And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this
next one should - because it's from TWO YEARS AGO!
- U. S. Oil Discovery- Largest Reserve in the World! Stansberry
Report Online - 4/20/2006
- Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains
lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world. It is more
than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated
its extraction. In three and a half years of high oil prices none
has been extracted. With this motherload of oil why are we still fighting
over off-shore drilling?
- They reported this stunning news: We have more oil inside
our borders, than all the other proven reserves on earth.
- Here are the official estimates:
- - 8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia
- - 18-times as much oil as Iraq
- - 21-times as much oil as Kuwait
- - 22-times as much oil as Iran
- - 500-times as much oil as Yemen
- - and it's all right here in the Western United
- HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because
the environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America
become independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group
of people dictate our lives and our economy.....WHY?
- James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've
got more oil in this very compact area than the entire Middle East -
more than 2 TRILLION barrels untapped. That's more than all the proven
oil reserves of crude oil in the world today, reports The
- Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price - even with this
find? Think again! It's all about the competitive marketplace - it has
to.. Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?
- Got your attention/ire up yet? Hope so!
- Now, while you're thinking about it .... and hopefully
P.O'd, do this:
- 3. Pass this along. If you don't take a little time to
do this, then you should stifle yourself the next time you want to complain
about gas prices .. because by doing NOTHING, you've forfeited your right
- Now, I just wonder what would happen in this country
if every one of you sent this to every one in your address book.
- This is all true. Check it out at the link below. GOOGLE
it or follow this link. It will blow your mind.