- HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that this will be
the final Newsletter from HBCC UFO Research.
- I have had a wonder time since mid 2000 meeting, talking
on the telephone and writing to the thousands of eyewitnesses who were
kind enough to share their experiences with me. Along this journey, I have
made long lasting friends, not only with the witnesses, but so many in
the media who were kind enough to have me on their radio programs and the
countless newspapers who lent a hand in getting the stories out in hopes
of finding more folks to a incident, or who directed their readers to my
- I am leaving the UFO field for good, it is time for me
to get back to all the things I enjoyed before getting involved with UFOs.
The funny thing is I have spent so much time on this unusual topic I forgot
I had another life. All I did was to place every waking hour into the UFO
topic. So, time for family and many of the things I once did. Plus a big
thing is to look after my health.
- I have already set all of my "Report A UFO"
links to Mr. John Hayes who operates a great UFO resource. John will be
receiving all of the sighting reports that would have come into HBCC UFO
Research. You can find UFOINFO at: <http://www.ufoinfo.com/>http://www.ufoinfo.com/
- Thank you to everyone for your reports and kindness and
also my deepest thanks to the folks who helped in supporting HBCC UFO Research.
- Take good care, Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research.
- HBCC UFO Research Domains only for sale: The price
for everything is 800.00 US dollars. If interested, write to Brian Vike
- UFOs ET MIBs - My Close Encounters - Part 1
- A true life's story.
- There has always been an aura surrounding the unknown,
whether it be supernatural, paranormal or UFO/Extraterrestrial.
- Since man has been able to share, he has done so and
kept records whether it be on cave walls, on canvas or paper or more modern
- It has opened up many eyes to what we are kept from,
but also it has opened up the subjects of this to be a victim of slander,
misleading information and ridicule.
- I am writing my experiences not to change anyone's mind,
but to open their eyes and to show that there are others, who know things
that many find impossible to accept.
- The Morphing Crafts
- Since a young child I have always been witness to events
that many seem choose to ignore, or simply cannot see because of the way
we are trained to think and live.
- My earliest memories take place when I was only months
old and so my story begins.
- Being adopted when I was only weeks old, I never knew
my biological parents. My adopted mother and father were to share their
love with me for the rest of their lives.
- Less than a year old my parents had me with them outside
as they did yard work during the summer days. I would sit there in the
grass admiring all that there was and all so very new to me. I had already
learned much and could distinguish objects in the sky, such as plane, cloud
and birds. I could not see them, but I did know what they were when spoken
to me. Thanks to being outside lots and my mother talking to me and telling
me things, I had already "some" understanding of what I could
- But one thing she hadn't mentioned and never did were
the other things that I could also see in the sky. Those which I saw,
I was not taught the word for and truthfully everyone seemed oblivious
to them as I would sit there and see these things that were not clouds,
- For years, what I was seeing was almost creature like
or crafts that almost seemed to be alive as they morphed and changed in
shape, color, texture and even size. They would not be there often, compared
to how much I was outside, but enough for me to take notice.
- Some were very big and made me think of the giant whales
that swim in our oceans. I was aware of whales, but understood them to
live in the water, not the sky. I continued to see these crafts/creatures
in the sky for about three more years, while I was slowly learning about
- There were times that I would ask of these, and no one
would understand what I was referring to, so I let it be. I had much to
learn..and other things would eventually capture my eye and mind.
- As time passed I began to see other things that didn't
fit into what I was being taught. I was soon to realize that not everyone
could see as others do.
- My childhood years took me to understandings that not
everything was as it seemed. "Paranormal" was a word that I had
not yet learned, but it was certainly all around me. But I will not lead
away from the topic of my experiences with extraterrestrial occurrences.
I only mention it, as it is part of what makes me who I am today.
- Growing up, I had a tough life, not really fitting in
anywhere, be it school or sports. I was always the last one to be picked
on a team but always the first one that would get picked on. That too,
help me grow as a human, as I began to search within myself at a young
age. I found comfort and happiness in who I was and I did not let it bother
me as it could have. If I was to let the others get to me, I was sure to
have been a troubled child. Luckily for me..it turned out that I was a
far bigger person at a young age, than I could see at that time.
- Having a fair amount of time alone and not playing with
lots of kids, I did take the time I had and used it to grow and learn and
- Never being one for television I found happiness with
the outdoors in the sunshine and under the stars. I had a great love for
nature and being in the wilderness. I found much comfort in the night sky.
- The Mother Ship
- Now eleven years old, I was struggling through elementary
school. Much of what was expected of me, I had no understanding of. It
all seemed to be just garble thus I was not doing well with marks in class.
I made it through another year of school and I was sure that I was passed
to the next grade because my teachers did not want to deal with me anymore.
- It was now summer and school was out..the time I loved
the most. I would get up early with the sun and get on my bike and ride
like I owned the whole city. No one would be awake yet..and very little
traffic. I enjoyed the smell of the morning and the sun breaking away from
the earth as it brought warmth to my skin. It always made me smile and
it still does.
- Half way through the summer I had something happen, that
opened my eyes to things I really had no clue about at the time.
- It was mid August and the summer was hot and the night
was still very warm as my father and I sat on the back step talking and
looking up at the night sky. We lived on the edge of the west side of town
so we got to see far more stars than we would have, if we were more within
- It was around 10:30 PM . My father got up from our conversation
to get something to drink and went inside the house. I sat there looking
up at the sky, listening to the crickets and taking in the beautiful clear
- It was right after my father went inside that I noticed
something in the sky off to the west. I really couldn't make sense of it
as it wasn't like anything I had ever seen.
- Initially I had thought what I was seeing was a very
large plane, but as it got closer I knew it wasn't. I then thought maybe
a very large helicopter, but soon saw that it was not one of those either.
What was approaching was nothing I had even seen in my life and I could
not help, but notice how large it was. I kept thinking to myself, "this
can't be right" as it was too large to be able to fly.
- This craft was massive I could tell already, as it continued
to approach and it was still getting larger and larger.
- I stood up with my mouth wide open and still trying to
figure out what it was that I was seeing.
- The forward part of the craft was just beginning to pass
over top of me. I was thinking as I stood there that "This must be
- I watched this craft for a very short time when I realized
my father had not come back out yet and he was missing seeing it. I began
to yell for my dad to come outside.
- This craft, was a rectangle shaped craft that may have
been miles big, as it covered 3/4 of the sky if not more once it was near
above me. I was now yelling louder and yelling more, for my father to come
out. The craft directly overhead was so very overwhelming in size. I could
not see any detail to it, only that I could see it very clearly against
the stars. I could see how straight the craft was..and how it was a perfect
rectangle that may have been 2 miles long. The feeling that I got from
it and still do is how small I was, how small everything was, as it's massive
size seemed to dwarf everything.
- It seemed like a long time that I was yelling for my
dad and he had yet to come back outside. I found it strange that though
not being 10 steps away in the kitchen, he was not coming outside to my
calling for him.
- I finally ran inside and grabbed him and said you have
to see this. I dragged him outside,running and down the steps.I said "look!"
as we both looked up, I saw that the craft was now gone and I was sure
it could still be seen leaving. I said "It's in the front!" as
I ran around the house with my father, only to see a clear sky, bright
with stars. The craft now gone.
- I couldn't make sense of it and again and no one really
said anything to me after I had tried to talk about it.
- It was then that I put it away in the back of my mind,
but I never forgot it. I could not make sense of it nor could I explain
it so I wrote it off to it being military. (I never accepted that, but
had no idea what it was.) To date 30 years later I still have no evidence
of anything that is man made..that it could have been that massive and
in the sky.
- Men In Black
- Growing up where I was, I had ample opportunity to go
to the near by lakes and camp. My parents had a trailer that we would keep
in one spot all summer. We had been to that lake the year before, so I
was familiar with the area that next summer. It was in the Parkland Region
- It was the early 80's and the summer was hot. I was at
the lake for a week with my family. It was too hot for me to stay in the
trailer so I had a 4 man tent set up about ten yards away from the trailer.
It was during my week long stay there, that I had a strange and frightening
encounter with men in black (MIBs).
- It was around 11 PM and I was too hot to sleep and so
I had not even attempted to. The night was calm and the stars were out.
It was all very nice, peaceful and the scent was sweet from all the flowers
and other plants, that summer brings. I decided to go for a walk and try
to cool off a little bit so I left the campsite and started down a dirt
road that was behind a row of cabins that were along the lake shore. There
were very few up at the lake as it was the middle of the week and unless
on holidays, no one was around. I continued walking towards town but still
I was by the lake.
- Suddenly out of nowhere a black car pulled up beside
me. I didn't event hear it's approach as it startled me and made me jump
away. The car was large and black..with tinted windows. It appeared to
be between a '65 and '70s Cadillac Coupe deVille. Two men suddenly got
out from the passenger side doors.They were dressed in black. They had
black suits, shoes, ties, hats even black sunglasses though it was night
out. They had white shirts on too, which allowed me to see that their appearance
was not right. Their skin was almost a light blue color and odd looking.
Certainly not right.
- The two men (if they were) started straight for me, which
shocked me even more. They were very quick and it seemed that they were
on me in an instant. I didn't even have time to react. Each quickly had
a hold of my arms as they began to force me towards the car that sat there
with the back door open.
- I began to struggle when I quickly realized what was
taking place. I was being forced into a car in the middle of the night
by total strangers.
- They had me up to the car now as I struggled even harder
and put my feet out and tried to push myself away from the open door. The
struggle lasted maybe a minute or two. I am not sure how long, as I was
fighting for what I thought to be my life. Finally they over powered my
resistance as I tried to get free and the forced me into the back seat
of the car.
- I was now sitting in between two of the MIBs. I could
not see out the side windows, only in front where the dirt road was. The
driver looked back and for a few seconds it seemed as though the three
of them were having a conversation..except they never spoke a word at all.
The driver nodded once and then the car began to move. I was still being
held by my arms, with them at my sides. The MIB on my right reached into
his suit jacket and pulled out a syringe that was larger then any I had
ever seen. I would today have to compare it's size to syringes that are
used on large animals
- The syringe contained a clear, dark golden liquid. I
could see the contents very clear for being where I was as he held it out
in front of him. I then realized that it was meant for me. That is when
I began to struggle again, even more now. The MIBs did not have to fight
me long till I was totally overpowered by them. The MIB on my right took
the syringe and injected the contents into me.
- Everything quickly went black, as I lost consciousness.
- I don't know how long I was out for but I did regain
consciousness for a short time afterward. I thought to myself, "Oh,
I am still in the car" as I could see a road below me. But, it
was not right..what I was seeing did not make sense to me.
- What I could see was a road curving along as we "flew
over it". I was about two to three hundred feet above the road. I
could see large rocks on the shoreline, but it was not my lake that I was
seeing. It appeared to be a large body of water such as the ocean. The
waves were of fair size as they crashed on the large rocks and it gave
me the impression I was very far from home. I trying still to make sense
of it, I lost consciousness again. I found myself asleep in my tent in
the morning. Not having any idea how I got there, I was not feeling right.
It was almost like a daze for that entire day. The following day
I was back to normal.
- It still would take years until it all came together,
until I figured out that they were greys that had taken me and made themselves
appear as MIBs. I still cannot explain all of what happened that night,
but I do know that a man in my hometown had the same type of experience
with what may have been the same MIBs, 30 years before my encounter. His
took place in the early 50s and it did involve a silver disc.
- Time passed and went through my teen years, encountering
more and more paranormal all around me. Never having people to share any
of it with. I kept it too myself and became more awakened and more aware.
Sometimes I would see strange lights in the sky, but mostly stars and meteorites,
nothing of actual substance.
- Radio Announcer Experience
- Ending my teen years, I soon moved away from Manitoba
and went west to become and on-air announcer (Radio DJ). It was there that
things started to make me think a bit more on what I had seen in the past..and
what I had experienced.
- I was broadcasting to a network of radio stations via
a satellite in space. We had ten radio stations that I would be sending
our signal out to and these communities covered most of Alberta and part
of northern B.C.
- It was about 8 PM one summer night, as I was playing
music. After a very quiet 2 hours into my show, I suddenly began to receive
numerous phone calls on our toll free phone line. We had an 800 number
for all our from both provinces to call in and request songs..
- No one was calling to request a song though. Not one
call, could have been further away from each other. These people had
called to find out what they were seeing. They were reporting a giant triangular
craft that had incredible speeds and from how close the phone calls were
and for how far apart the listeners were from each other as the craft was
traveling well past the speed of sound. it was only seconds apart from
areas that were very far away.
- I became excited, thinking that there was something big
going on and all the thoughts of what I had seen and experienced all came
rushing back as I kept going to the windows and watching the sky when I
was playing songs on the radio. I never saw anything that night..but I
did call up all the places I could, including air force, air traffic, RCMP,
all with nothing in the air and nothing abnormal seen by air traffic controllers
around the whole area.
- Again, I buried the past and continued on with what I
knew. UFOs were still far from being an very active part of my life.
- Back to The Stars
- It was the summer of 2001 and I was at a lake in Saskatchewan,
north of Saskatoon. The summer was soon over and I wanted to camp for the
weekend before it was too late.
- The weekend had been wonderful and I was sitting watching
the sky at around midnight, my girlfriend with me. I noticed a strange
light in the sky and really I had no idea why it had caught my eye. It
appeared the same as the rest of the stars in the sky, but I kept watching
and not taking my eyes off it. Soon my girlfriend asked what I was looking
at and I pointed it out to her.
- As soon as I had pointed out the light, it suddenly lit
up bright and a second object came out from it to its side. It traveled
horizontal for a few seconds and then suddenly it turned 45 degrees and
started down towards earth.
- I stood up quickly when I realized it was not normal
to see what I was seeing. It continued down toward earth very fast and
then as it got closer to the ground it seemed to slow down. I then lost
site of it in the tree's but thought about it for the rest of the night,
wondering what it could have been. To date, I still have no answer that
- The Silver Disc Encounter
- June of 2002 found me heading back to my hometown in
Manitoba after being away for 14 years, except to visit. I had close friends
that never left there and so I found it time to go back to be with them.
- The summer was full of catch up and seeing old faces,
laughing and enjoying all my friends company. One of my best friends was
hanging out at a lake that was not far from my MIBs encounter and I started
to go out there fairly frequently. That is where the my encounters began
- It was August of 2002. The entire summer had been a hot
one and August wasn't any different. Disregarding the heat, two friends
and I decided to go out onto the lake and do some fishing on the boat.
We had being trolling on the west side of the lake when we decided to pull
up our lines and head to across to the east side to a point that jutted
out, it was directly south of the campsite.
- We were having a good time, all three of us talking and
laughing. My two friends inside the boat as I was standing on the front
nose of the boat. We had shut down the engine and were just casting out
as we let the wind drift us along. After a few minutes, I was still casting
out when suddenly there was a strong gust of air. Knowing it was mostly
sunny. I thought that there was a cloud that may have caused the wind.
I reeled in and then looked up.
- I was very shocked and surprised about what I saw above
me. There in the sky approximately 250 to 400 feet in the air was a silver
disc craft. My mind started to try to make sense of what I was looking
at. I went through all that I could think of, the moon, a balloon, a reflection
of some sort and so on. None of what I could think of was what I was looking
at above me.
- It was then that I yelled to my two friends looking at
them and then back up at the craft. I stood there my mouth wide open and
not believing my eyes. I looked back at my friends and I yelled again.
"Look up there, there is a silver disc"! I don't even know if
they heard me as they seemed to be almost intoxicated or drugged as they
fall all around the boat. I yelled again at them and they seemed incoherent
to what I was saying. The strangest thing about them falling about the
boat was that, it appeared to me to be happening in slow motion. They were
falling slower and moving slower than what was normal.
- I looked back up at the craft..I was feeling very strange
from what I think was the energy of the craft. I stood there watching and
forgetting about my friends and focusing on the silver disc right above
- I watched it for a short while longer as it sat there.
There were no markings and no sounds and no lights to it. It did not make
any sense to me. All of it seemed so out of this world.
- The craft then started to move slowly..for two to three
seconds and then in an instant shot off straight up..and disappeared into
the blue sky. The speed was very fast. It could travel many miles in one
tenth of a second.
- I stood there for a few seconds, still in shock and still
trying to grasp what had just happened. I looked at my friends who seemed
to be coming out of a different state and they looked almost confused.
I tried to talk to them about what had happened, but they either do not
know or they refuse to speak of it. It was a quiet ride back to shore.
- That encounter was now over, but the effects were still
there for me. For the next month I fell ill and lost appetite. I began
to lose hair as never before and my teeth started to loosen. I was feeling
- The effects I was enduring was what I thought to be a
type of radiation sickness and I very quickly realized that being directly
under the craft had caused the effects. I was sure I was going to die and
felt that I could not go to a doctor and tell him as I would be seen as
crazy. So, quietly I sat with my secret and said nothing to anyone, enduring
the pain and agony and fear of what was happening.
- For a month I tried to make sense of what had happened
with the silver disc. Maybe it was me that was in the energy from the craft
and it was not my friends falling in slow motion, but me in slow motion.
What ever the case, I was not in sync with them. It would explain their
not appearing to have ill effects from the encounter. What ever the case,
I was more ill then I had ever been.
- It was some time that passed, at least a month or maybe
two and the effects began to subside slowly until I was as close to back
to normal. Well, as close to normal as I will ever be again. I now know
better than to find myself under one of those crafts.
- It was then, after I started to feel better that I began
my search for the truth to UFOs and ET.
- Little did I know that after all events up to this point,
it was only the beginning of things to come, leading up to the present
days and more encounters.
- Thank you to the witness for only part of this amazing
- Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research: <http://www.brianvike.com/>http://www.brianvike.com
- Victoria British Columbia Canada Oval UFO With Portholes
- Date: Summer 1963
- Time: N/A.
- Number of witnesses: 4
- Number of objects: 1
- Shape of objects: Oval
- Hello, (referring to Victoria B.C. Summer of 1963 sighting
I have been trying for years to locate any article or info on this sighting.
It must be the same one. I know it was summer but the year I'm not sure
but your article sounds like around the same time.
- There were 4 of us on our front porch of our house when
this object just floated across to the right of us (I would guest just
above a telephone pole, maybe 50 ft).
- It appeared oval and had portholes ( 3-4 I believe )
and no sound. The object stopped and it appeared 2 figures came to the
portholes and looked out. We could only see black outlines of them and
we were amazed and waved at them yelling greetings and give us a ride.
- The incident may have lasted for approximately 1-2 minutes
and then the figures went from the portholes and it just floated away and
then just took off at an unbelievable speed and it was gone going south
and whoosh it was gone.
- We did tell our parents but they thought we were pulling
their leg but the next day it was in the paper ( I should have kept it
). I have tried finding the article in our local paper, but to know avail.
Anyway that's what we saw, totally amazing.
- UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/
- LaSalle Quebec Canada A Triangular UFO
- Date: September 29, 1981
- Time: 6:00 p.m.
- Number of witnesses: 1
- Number of objects: 1
- Shape of objects: Triangular.
- Weather Conditions: Clear, warm (jacket weather).
- Description: Lying down on a baseball bench (bleachers),
on my 20th birthday, feeling kind of down with no party had yet been
thrown for me. I laid there, contemplating the skies above me when I noticed
something. Something of a triangular shape, up, right above me, maybe 12000
feet up in the air above me. It was triangular and had red and blue lights
going around, in a circle, below it. It came closer, probably dropping
to about 5,000 feet and hovered like that, over my head for about 10 or
so minutes. It then went straight back up again (flying vertically) and
then shot out of the sky at speeds I've never seen any airplane or aircraft
do before nor since.
- I didn't know what it was and stigma being attached to
anyone who claims to have seen such things, I never spoke of it, save for
mentioning it lightly with a few friends, years later, when I knew the
people listening would take me seriously.
- I don't know what it was I saw. All I know is what I
- UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/
- Werribee Victoria Australia A Triangular UFO
- Date: April 27, 1997
- Time: 9.30 p.m.
- Number of witnesses: 2
- Number of objects: 1
- Shape of objects: Triangular.
- Weather Conditions: Clear night,good conditions.
- Description: Driving south with my wife we both noticed
one star get brighter and larger and all of the sudden within about five
seconds we noticed this bright star was a triangular object the size of
a single story house, shiny black in appearance which totally stopped and
hovered about 100 meters in front of us. It did a 180 turn as it spun upside
down and disappeared as quickly as it approached and blended into the starry
sky. My wife and myself were totally freaked by this situation. The strange
thing was not seeing this object but something told my wife and myself
to look up into the sky as we were driving, like we were expecting something.
My occupation is an aerospace technician and with my experience I could
not believe something of this size could stop so quickly in mid flight,
turn and take of so quick, its not natural.