- Today I again, write here about a vast, sprawling movement
which comprises a dedicated part of the population who work day in, day
out to bring great changes to this world.
- In this arena, the majority does not see intelligence,
courage, honor, decency, skill, as great things. They speak of these in
glowing terms, yes, but the reality is just the opposite. Your worth is
decided strictly, by most people comprising this "underground",
by the resources you have at your beck and call, and how many worshippers,
clones and mindless thralls you have sloshing saliva in your path at the
moment. The naive neophytes are fed upon by hungrier, slicker fish who
lie, and think of nothing other of their own self-aggrandizment, no matter
what the cost to anyone else. Who will take them for everything they are
worth and go home and eat fabulous dinners and sleep quite well.
- Independently creative thought is generally at a minimum.
Raw recruits sit back, read their prepared daily briefs, and follow the
included orders from the bigger fish. The reptilian brain by and large,
runs the show here.
- I'm talking about the malevolent, cutthroat world of
Illuminati rituals and their secret society network?
- No. I write of the conspiracy research arena.
- I see this grotesque attitude permeating what should
be the nexus point for the kindest, the wisest, the toughest. What really
should be a gathering place for the best of the best. But instead I see
constant desperate struggles, by the so-called awakened just as in the
world of so-called sheeple, to try to grab power over others and see themselves
as better than everyone else around them. The reptilian brain rules.
- I see instead of dynamic individual minds who are so
in speech and in deed, joining ideas instead of easily infiltratable groups,
just innocent lambs waiting to be eaten by the next Illuminati agent with
a fancy, cleverly worked out website and a loud enough voice booming with
- I see penis measuring contests on who has the biggest
hits on Alexa instead of brainstorming on what actually works and then
simply going out and doing it.
- And so, from a guy who comes from an Illuminati family
himself, here are 20 things the Illuminati can teach you. This is not an
endorsement of them.
- 1. They are voracious in their infoseeking. If it takes
all night long, or weeks, or years, they will look and look till they get
what they have been looking for.
- 2. Whenever one of their associates or slaves needs something
for a mission, Illuminati members make sure this person or persons get
the material resources they need to get the job done, whether it be by
contributions or whatever. Even if the person is disliked, all that is
necessary is that the person has the skills for the job and the plan be
workable. No whining on forums, no silly speeches, just gets done.
- 3. They know how to conserve their resources. They do
not throw out all their chips all in on one go.
- 4. They trust their instincts.
- 5. If they see an opening, they do not hesitate to take
advantage and exploit it.
- 6. They do not go into deep dark depressions just because
they had one minor setback. They use everything they have to find out exactly
what went wrong, and correct the problem.
- 7. They know how to organize themselves.
- 8. Among them, concepts of color, sexual orientation,
and fame are meaningless. The goal goes first.
- 9. They know what TV is and does - they introduced it,
you know! The goal comes before the TV or any of their other mind control
devices, such as video games. Watching all those hours every day and being
"awake" are like matter and anti-matter. They cannot be in the
same place at the same time.
- 10. They know to not let anyone take what they have.
If someone tried to CPS their kids there'd be hell on all involved in trying,
even the person who made the call. Literally.
- 11. You can insult them all you want, call them anything,
and they do not take it like Joe and Jane Public would. This is because
they have absolutely no pride or morals, but anyone who does with intelligence
can easily integrate this into their minds.
- 12. They would NEVER, under any circumstances, sell out
themselves out by giving their family secrets out to the public for peanuts,
like so many of the commoners do by selling out their countries and spying
on and black opping their fellow humans.
- 13. In the public eye, wanting a lot of material resources
is seen as something to be ashamed of. It is a damn good thing! Everyone
should have all the material items they need to do everything they need
to do, and should feel pride in having the self-love for holding that perspective
and moving with it. This is the mindset the leadership of the Illuminati
- 14. When information is placed before them that is obviously
a threat to their well-being, they immediately take action about it and
do not go rushing to drown life circumstances in a TV or bag of takeout,
even if they do not know precisely what to do at the moment.
- 15. Even if all hope seems lost, and the odds are against
them, they still keep on working at it 110%.
- 16. They know the value of building up networks.
- 17. They feel no guilt about defending themselves from
legal, physical, or other attacks. At times I read about people I see acting
nice to their agents, saying sorry to them, when it was the agent who had
infringed upon their rights. Never be sorry and apologetic to them. It's
a clear cut sign of victim mentality and is asking for trouble.
- 18. They are flexible, to an extent, and do not work
with the controlled by them mainstream science and know the reality and
value of homeopathy, energy and herbal healing, and do not hesitate to
take full advantage of these using all the resources they have at their
- 19. They have always understood that they have their
livelihood to defend, which is their pyramidal control system and all the
luxury that comes with it. Humanity will learn from this, whether it be
gently through information like this article, or the hard way. Everyone
must understand that their livelihoods are also being threatened, and act
upon this via exposure of the agenda.
- 20. They know to set aside their petty differences when
business needs to be taken care of.