- The dozens upon dozens of deaths of people who knew or
were involved with (positive or negative) under the Clinton dictatorship
still remains a stunning thing in my mind.
- As I have said many times, we do not know what the government
is investigating until something happens, i.e., Patrick Fitzgerald holds
a press conference on the investigation into a sitting governor (Blago),
etc. That investigation was three years long at that point and no one knew
- I believe the young homosexual man, Donald Young, the
Choirmaster at Obama's 'old' church, was murdered to shut him up about
Obama being bi-sexual.
- Now, this. Just a random killing or did Lt. Harris know
something else that signed his death warrant? He's identified as a Lt.
I can't find anything other than this one story right now, so
- I am wondering if Lt. here is police or military?
- Key Witness In Passport Fraud Case Fatally Shot
- A key witness in a federal probe into passport information
stolen from the State Department was fatally shot in front of a District
church, the Metropolitan Police Department said yesterday.
- Lt. Quarles Harris Jr., 24, who had been cooperating
with a federal investigators, was found late Thursday night slumped dead
inside a car, in front of the Judah House Praise Baptist Church in Northeast,
said Cmdr. Michael Anzallo, head of the department's Criminal Investigations
- Cmdr. Anzallo said a police officer was patrolling the
neighborhood when gunshots were heard, then Lt. Harris was found dead inside
the vehicle, which investigators would describe only as a blue car.
- Emergency medics pronounced him dead at the scene.
- City police said they do not know whether his death was
a direct result of his cooperation with federal investigators.
- "We don't have any information right now that connects
his murder to that case," Cmdr. Anzallo said.
- Police say a "shot spotter" device helped an
officer locate Lt. Harris.
- A State Department spokeswoman yesterday declined to
comment, saying the investigation into the passport fraud is ongoing.
- The Washington Times reported April 5 that contractors
for the State Department had improperly accessed passport information for
presidential candidates Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama and
John McCain, which resulted in a series of firings that reached into the
agency's top ranks.
- One agency employee, who was not identified in documents
filed in U.S. District Court, was implicated in a credit-card fraud scheme
after Lt. Harris told federal authorities he obtained "passport information
from a co-conspirator who works for the U.S. Department of State."