- "Six former Rhodes Scholars (educated at Oxford
University in Britain) and four others associated with the London School
of Economics are serving in key posts in the Obama administration. That's
- Our greatest founding father and first president, George
Washington, probably wouldn't be ready to celebrate his birthday on Feb.
22 if he were alive today. Having led the 13 colonies to independence
from the British Empire in 1783, following the course of a difficult eight-year
struggle by those freedom-loving American colonists who followed him,
Washington (who lived from 1732 to 1799) would most assuredly be appalled
to see that the liberties achieved from the American Revolution are now
being flagrantly defied by a number of figures who populate the upper
ranks of the administration of Barack Obama.
- Six former Rhodes Scholars (educated at Oxford University
in Britain) and four others associated with the London School of Economics
are serving in key posts in the Obama administration. That's not good.
- Top: Rice, McFaul, Kagan, Slaughter, and Wolin
- Bottom: Emanuel, Summers, Orszag, Rouse, and
- Here are 10 of the key "British"-that is, Rothschild
-operatives now ensconced in the Obama administration (more can be expected):
- Susan Rice - ambassador to the UN; Michael McFaul - head
of the Russian desk at the National Security Council; Elena Kagan - solicitor
general of the United States; Anne-Marie Slaughter - State Department
policy planning staff; Neal S.Wolin - deputy counsel to the president
for economic policy; Ezekial Emanuel - senior counselor at the White House
Office of Management and Budget on health care policy; Lawrence Summers
- head of the National Economic Council; Peter Orszag - director of the
Office of Management and Budget; Peter Rouse - senior advisor to the
president; Mona Sutphen - deputy chief of the White House staff.
- The truth about the Rhodes Scholarships is not known
to the average American who is constantly told by the mass media that
Rhodes Scholars (such as former President Bill Clinton) are among "the
best and the brightest."
- The Rhodes Scholarships-awarded to Americans and students
from other former British colonies-are funded by a trust set up by 19th
Century British imperial figure Cecil Rhodes, whose intent was to indoctrinate
these scholars with the theme that the American colonies should be reunited
with the British Empire and that they should work through "public
service" to achieve that goal. But Rhodes wasn't just some rich madcap
dreamer. His ventures were underwritten by the international Rothschild
dynasty operating from the financial district in London known as "The
City"-the banking center of the Rothschild controlled British empire
that also includes the London School of Economics.
- So now a clique of internationalists trained in the idea
of extinguishing American independence are ensconced in the Obama administration.
- And another Rhodes Scholar, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal,
is widely touted as the great Grand Old Party candidate to "take
back the White House" in 2012. Jindal doesn't offer "change."
He-like the other globalists in the Obama administration-is part of the
- All of this is not a "conspiracy theory." Rather,
these facts are well known to those familiar with what the Rhodes scholarships
are really about.