- The federal hate crimes bill, HR 1913, passed out of
the House Rules Committee mid-afternoon Tuesday, April 28, too late to
be brought to a vote in the House. This gives lovers of freedom at least
one more day to convince members of the House to consider their political
futures and not vote for this pedophile-protecting legislation.
- Last Thursday during the hate bill mark-up, Rep. Steve
King (R, Iowa) submitted an amendment which would have forced the Judiciary
Democrats to clearly state in the bill that pedophiles would not have special
federal rights and protections under the class "sexual orientation."
The Judiciary Democrats refused.
- Here is Rep. Louie Gohmert's shocked response to their
determination to welcome all forms of sexual perversion under the umbrella
of HR 1913's protection:
- "we just rejected an amendment to include pedophilia
from being part of this protected class.
- Do you realize what that means? If a mother hears that
their child has been raped, and she slaps the assailant with her purse,
she is now gone after as a hate criminal because this is a protected class.
There are other protected classes in here. I mean, simple exhibitionism
-- I have female friends who have told me over the years that some guy
flashed them and their immediate reaction was to hit them with the purse.
- Well, now, he has committed a misdemeanor. She has committed
a federal hate crime because the exhibitionism is protected under sexual
- Now, I know my friend said that we have a definition
in the law. But there is nothing in this bill that references the definitions
in the Hate Crimes Statistical Act. It is not there.
- We asked that it be added so we could get a specific
definition. It is not there. And having reviewed cases as an appellate
judge, I know that when the legislature has a chance to include a definition
and refuses, then what we looked at was the plain meaning of those words.
- The plain meaning of sexual orientation is anything to
which someone is sexually oriented. That could include exhibitionism. It
can include necrophilia. It could include urophilia, and voyeurism. You
see somebody spying on you changing clothes and you hit them, they have
committed a misdemeanor. You have committed a federal felony under this
- It is so wrong." (Congressional Record, April 23,
- Rep. Gohmert, as a former judge, authoritatively describes
this bill as a pedophile-protecting one.
- Just as boldly, you should describe it in the same terms
to your House member. Calling should begin again at 6 a.m. PDT on Wed.,
April 29. Call 1-877-851-6437 toll free or 1-202-225-3121 toll.
- The message for your House member is: "Please don't
vote for the hate bill HR 1913. Reps. King and Gohmert say it gives special
protection to pedophiles and sexual perverts. Do you want to go on record
supporting a pro-pedophile hate bill?"
- Watch the dynamic 10-minute educational video How to
Kill the Hate Bills at <http://www.truthtellers.org/>www.truthtellers.org
which explains how the hate bill, HR1913, ends freedom. Please tell the
offices of members of Congress to watch it! Also at <http://www.truthtellers.org>www.truthtellers.org,
watch our gripping 82-minute documentary <http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/watchpikesvideosgoogle.htm>Hate
Laws: Making Criminals of Christians.
- Let the Anti-Defamation League teach you how they have
saddled 45 states with hate laws capable of persecuting Christians, and
spearhead attempts to pass the federal hate crimes bill: <http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp>http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp.
- TALK SHOW HOSTS: Interview Rev. Ted Pike on this subject.
Call (503) 631-3808.
- NATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK, P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR