- Responding to what the offices of both Republican and
Democrat House Judiciary members called "a ton of calls" early
this morning, Rep. John Conyers now says he will allow a hearing on his
Orwellian hate bill HR 1913!
- According to the office of Rep. Chaffetz, a memo was
sent to all Judiciary members at about 10 a.m. EST today. It announced
a televised hearing on Wednesday, April 22; the time is yet to be announced.
- This is the third time this month that patriots, provided
with advanced warning or guidance by NPN, have trumped Conyers. On April
2, we discovered that Conyers was quietly introducing his new, much more
dangerous hate bill into the Judiciary in the last hours before spring
recess. On April 15 we alerted the nation that Rep. Barney Frank was predicting
the hate bill would speed through Judiciary soon after lawmakers returned
to Washington on April 20. National homosexual activists, working closely
with homosexual Frank, said there would be no hearings.
- But YOU did the rest, widely trumpeting these warnings
and voicing protest to your members of Congress. This third time YOU proved
that God, and the voice of the people, can still make a difference.
- But beware! Even if he fulfills this obligatory duty,
Conyers and liberal Democrats will probably make the hearing a sham --
riding roughshod over conservative Republican objections and amendments.
- Keep calling all members of Congress, letting them know
that we will not let up until all hate crimes bills in this Congress --
and in congresses to come have gone the way of Diplodocus!
- HEAR REV. TED PIKE AND JEFF RENSE DISCUSS TODAY'S VICTORY
AND HATE BILL FIGHT:
- Where: www.renseradio.com
- When: 9 p.m. PST, Monday, April 20, 2009