- Every 63-odd million years or so, a massive species die-off
seems to characterise the biological record of our planet.
- Many postulates have been put forward for the reasons
this happens, comet strikes, Earth's orbit passing through the plane of
the Galactic Ecliptic and encountering denser cosmic dust concentrations,
- But what about regular process cycles within our Primary,
Sol, our Sun?
- The latest sunspot cycle seems to have got off to a bad
start, the sunspots not appearing when they ought to and the end of the
last cycle marked by higher than usual activity.
- One can go into erudite "scientific" explanations
of what is allegedly being observed by instruments costing millions or
even billions of dollars, run exclusively by heavy-reputation "scientists"
who like to assure us that "Chemtrailing" is only a figment of
our imaginations and UFOs very simply explained by light from the Planet
Venus Refracted through an Inversion Layer of Swamp Gas Leaking from a
- If you believe that, then you are too dumb to live, incapable
of locating your own behind with your own two hands, a spotlight, a full-length
mirror and a road-map.
- One can find greater truth simply from daily observation,
such as the fact that whereas ten to fifteen years ago, Sunscreen Creams
and Oils came in Factors ranging from two to six, with some running as
high as fifteen or even twenty, but today they tend to start around the
former high range and go all the way up into the hundreds.
- And how many of those arrogantly and pompously-inflated,
unbounded proctalities calling themselves "scientists" would
ever even stop to observe the smallest things in Nature, say the plight
of poor Earthworms, struggling under Nature's Mandate to dig the earth
and aereate it so that crops may grow (without worms, many plants would
not grow and we might all starve), crossing man-made obstacles such as
streets and sidewalks foreign to their natural world, and stoop to help
a struggling little creature across the way into the patch of grass it
is striving for?
- Keeping one's eyes on the skies and the planets and the
stars, yet ignoring the plight of the smallest of our fellow-creatures,
yea, even the humble Earthworm, is to ignore the fact of our Unity in Life,
that even our tiniest brethren in Life have an irreplaceable part to play
in this great Play of Life.
- So, I tend to do just that : To the aggrieved annoyance
and in the case of friends, the acute em-bare-ass-ment of most of my anal-retentive
fellow humans, *I* stop on the street when I see a worm on a pavement,
have been known to step into the road and halt traffic, and help Little
Brother or Sister, Worm or Bug or Snail or Slug, across to a better life
in a nice patch of Life-giving vegetation, while waiting drivers then put
pedal-to-metal and lay rubber, scowl or swear at me or gesture that their
super-horsepower car's progress has been delayed for 23.1618034 seconds
or whatever -- CARDINAL SIN! -- and also fire off some examples of compassionate
four-letter human gestures...
- THAT IS HOW I NOTICED THAT THE EARTHWORMS AROUND HERE
HAVE MAINLY DISAPPEARED.
- Around here, the Earthworms seem to have vanished. The
trend was began around three years ago. And now, when it rains, instead
of seeing hundreds of them on sidewalks and roads, they are nowhere to
be found. If you do happen to run across one, it is generally near a lush
garden out of which it has crawled to avoid drowning after a very heavy
- I asked a local Swiss farmer I know, and he confirmed
this, even going so far as to measure the depth at which he found them
the next time he dug a ditch, saying they were first found around 80 cm
down, or around 32 inches.
- I asked a friend in South Africa, who knows many farmers.
Their reports were not as precise as our world-renowned Swiss Precision
and returned uniform answers of "very deep". On the other hand,
in some areas here in Switzerland, worms appear in gardens superficially,
especially under a certain kind of bush in a friend's garden (!).
- Then I heard that in Britain, something like 85% or Sparrows
seem to have died off or moved to other climes. So I started looking for
the swarms of sparrows around here that used to be so ubiquitous in their
loveable rowdiness -- and almost all were gone.
- I feed wild birds in winter, and our Blackbirds, who
fly around warbling and begging, even landing on balconies in search of
food when snow-cover is heavy, had also mostly gone. Even the many Magpies,
at least some of which would hang around most of the winter, have now either
departed, or died off. They are simply GONE.
- Could this be purely due to the lack of earthworms? As
worms are underground in winter, and birds seemed to do all right up until
now, it could not be that -- so it must be something else.
- An aberrant Solar Output seemed to be in the doings since
around 2002, when I noticed that on my usual Summer strolls, done on hot
afternoons wearing t-shirt, shorts and sandals and along shaded forest
paths to avoid horse-flies, which seemed to prefer brilliant sunshine and
shun the shade, something radical had become inverted : in the shade, my
exposed flesh was attacked by swarms of the critters and I had to run like
crazy for the unusually hot, hot sunshine to get out of their reach! Something
strange was indeed happening! -- horseflies were avoiding the sun!
- Now it was rumoured that Edward Teller, father of the
US H-Bomb, had invented the Chemtrailing of our skies to increase Terran
albedo and reflect sunlight back into space because the sun was increasing
its output, that Global Warming was mainly due to Solar Processes.
- Think about it : to reduce Global Warming and also perhaps
to keep a mainly unobservant public ignorant and quiet, the grossly and
blatantly obvious trails that run together to create a white-out of beautifully
blue skies these days and thwart taking nice landscape pictures, might
have a good purpose behind them?
- But, as independent tests have shown, this valid use
is being subverted by the canny Elite to also disperse, among other things,
microorganisms much like those found in Morgellons pathologies, see my
old article on Rense.com :
- The End of the World
- Or...After the Horse Has Gone
- So, does the Elite know we are heading for the Last Roundup
species-wise, as we are now slightly overdue for another Mass Extinction?
- Is it keeping us as dumbed-down as possible about increasing
Solar Output by laying down Chemtrailing, so we do not notice how vicious
the Sun is becoming?
- And is it deliberately priming us with debilitating diseases
so that the fewest of us and the most of them will survive after Old Sol
zaps us terminally, as in some prophecies, that the end of this World Cycle
will come about by Fire From the Sky?
- Perhaps that is why they are ripping off the public in
every way they can, to enrich themselves while they can, so as to build
their underground hideaways?
- They are acting as though they will never be apprehended
- They are acting like there will be no 'tomorrow.'
- Perhaps -- for us -- there won't be.