- Obama's mother Stanley was recruited by the Intell agencies
in the late 1950's with one purpose in mind. She was to infiltrate the
rising black nationalist and civil rights organizations that were rapidly
forming at the time.
- While the FBI was well aware of the rising tide of radical
black American's infatuation with Communism, the federal agencies had
one small problem. Due to a long history of overt racism in their hiring
practices, they had no black Americans as agents.
- Therefore there was no one to infiltrate these radical
- Our country's Intell agencies had a big problem on their
- What to do? They decided to immediately begin recruiting
black FBI (and CIA) agents but it would still take years to train them
in order to infiltrate these groups.
- They then came up with an interim solution.
- They began to recruit young white women and use them
to get inside the groups. Stanley Anne Durham was one of those white
women. Growing up in the boredom of Kansas, young, restless and yearning
for an adventure, she was an easy mark for recruitment.
- Of course, the leading factor in this recruitment was
- Because there was only one way to gain the intimacy necessary
to gather good intelligence, the young white women would have to have
sex with these men. They had to create a relationship with them in order
to gather data.
- Barack Hussein Obama Jr. is probably the result of one
of these sexual encounters. From all outward appearances it would appear
that Stanley Anne Durham was passed around certain radical types like
Frank Marshall and Barack Obama Senior. It is very likely that no one
knows who is the real father of Barack Obama. Not even the President-elect.
- At the time of his birth, or shortly afterwards, someone
inside the Intell community decided to take the unwanted baby - born of
Intell intrigue - and use that child for the ultimate infiltration.
And that is why we don't know anything about Barack Hussein Obama. He
has been wiped clean. He is the ultimate cut out.