- Sugar is addictive and is a low grade poison like any
other addictive substance.
- Refined sugar in particular provides only "empty"
calories and lacks natural nutrients which are present at least in some
degree in the whole sugar beet or whole sugar cane.
- Such sugar is a refined and therefore incomplete carbohydrate.
The body cannot utilize refined carbohydrate that has been depleted of
all the proteins, vitamins and minerals that make a complete carbohydrate.
- Eating sugar is worse than not eating anything because
to digest, detoxify and eliminate it, the body tissues must give up precious
vitamins and minerals which are vital to cellular health. Deficiencies
occur and cells grow weak causing the tissues and organs they compose
to become weak and your health to deteriorate.
- Additionally, the body's attempt to use incomplete carbohydrate
results in the formation of toxic substances such as pyruvic acid and abnormal
molecules containing five carbon atoms. Pyruvic acid accumulates in the
brain and nervous system causing all manner of problems. The abnormal molecules
accumulate in the red blood cells causing a different set of problems.
- These toxic substances interfere with the respiration
of the body's cells. The cells cannot get sufficient oxygen to survive
and to function normally. In time, some of the cells die off and are no
- These permanent cell deaths leave missing areas that
interfere with the function of parts of the body, its nervous system and
organs and this is the beginning of degenerative disease.
- Excess sugar of ANY kind swells the liver and is then
changed to fatty acids and deposited as fat in areas of the body like belly
and thighs etc. and finally in the vital organs which slow down and can't
function as they need to and the entire body is then severely effected
with deteriorated function and health.
- In addition to these destructive effects, sugar of ANY
kind makes the blood and body tissues acid which is perfect for the development,
survival and breeding of harmful germs and viruses. You need to keep your
body tissues and blood alkaline so germs and viruses will not take hold
and breed and result in you becoming quite sick. You can't keep your tissue
and blood alkaline if you are eating sugar of ANY kind.
- Withdrawal from sugar must be done gradually while giving
the body large quantities of the substances that sugar steals from body
- The first step to cutting out sugar is to throw away
all refined sugar and to refuse to buy any refined sugar - and to replace
it with only unrefined organic sugar.
- Next, if the foods you are eating and the drinks you
are habitually drinking contain sugar then gradually cut down on them and
switch to healthy food and drink.
- If you drink 4 sodas each day, start by cutting down
to 3 each day for a few days and then to 2 each day - then to one and finally
don't put this liquid sugar-poison in your body at all. Cut out cookies.
the same way.
- Man-made artificial, chemical-sweeteners are not safe
and are toxic to nerve cells and tissue cells in varying degrees, causing
head aches, perception oddities and other physical problems that get worse
and more permanent the longer the artificial sweeteners are used
so do not switch to those.
- The next step in withdrawal from sugar is to gradually
replace all sugar with only pure Stevia Leaf Sweetener. Stevia is a totally
natural herb with no calories and no adverse effects on the body. (A tiny
amount of Stevia is needed or the sweetness is so extreme it tastes a little
- While withdrawing from sugar and afterwards the doctor
or technician may require that you take generous amounts of liquid minerals,
potassium tablets and liquid vitamins or other supplements.